Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (36457 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by ncoolsome(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wait ooh why will two grown up men with Beard's accompany each other to a date with just one ladyif it was the other way round she wld have been called names...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by ritylove(f): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
2nd time quoting you within 24 hrs, let the truth be told,can you do it?
yes sir i can and have done more
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Baselm: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
which kinda guy goes to meet a lady for the first time with his friend?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by tjmc: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
What's the big deal in the girl buying lunch. must you buy things for girls wen on a date. Its no birthright okay. Clear that off your mentality
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by sweetilicious(f): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
She didn't grow up in Nigeria
I have paid bills on a date too.Its surprising to see those guys astonished like I came from the moon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by budusky05(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
even as an Ebonyi guy IMO girl dey show me pepper here

Ok, now you see
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Origin:
No biggie...... And definitely not new.

The key here is knowing who invited who for a date. The girl asks then she pays, the guy asks then he pays period.

Just understand the difference between "come lets go on a date" and "come and take me out on a date".
If someone ask you on a date u can still refuse the person.it should be mutual irrespective of who asked.one asked and the other agreed.

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by lekankolade(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yesterday, my babe called me to come to her office because we work in the same area, on getting there she brought out a packaged takeaway... I was like , what's this for?, she said her manager took her out for lunch and she got me mine as takeaway.... Shame catch me ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Origin:
No biggie...... And definitely not new.

The key here is knowing who invited who for a date. The girl asks then she pays, the guy asks then he pays period.

Just understand the difference between "come lets go on a date" and "come and take me out on a date"

If someone ask you for a date you can refuse the person.it is a mutual thing.The person asked and the other agreed.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by VULCAN(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Since when do you pay AFTER eating at KFC?

Someone help!
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by chukwutope: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
If this became a trend, Nigerian women will be bankrupt
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Stycon(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Girlsavage:
Lol, This is very normal with me tho, I pay the bills lots of time,

Cool. Would love to have a drink with you one of these weekends...its not what you think tho cool
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Newboss(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
bobokeshington:

Shut your trap!!!

How many Nigerian ladies can do what the lady did??... Not even your sister!!

please just go borrow sense abeg!!
The first real date of my life. The babe was my ex secondary school class mate. The babe paid 100%. I didn't even bate an eyelid because she's the enlightened non broke type. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
ritylove:
yes sir i can and have done more
wow, na people like you we dey find for naija..
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
FTjnr:

feminism advocates for women's right on the grounds of equality of both sexes. even in the family, the husband should not be seen as superior; at workplace, women should be allowed to do equal jobs with men and also earn equal salary. women should participate fully in government offices, be allowed to vote and be voted for, etc. i don't have any problem with these..in fact, i welcome it. at least, i and my wife would get to share family responsibilities equally.

but the nigerian version of feminism, propounded by silly, jobless and idle females (you can find them everywhere on nairaland) has made it look pussyfied. they only care about their gains, not their contributions and equal benefits. to them, it's all about antagonizing men and assessing and degrading them as lesser beings. at least, you must own a good car, own a 3 bedroom apartment and have a good job before you're qualified to date a girl, not to mention marry...while they do nothing but polish their nails, wear ugly makeup and look like a coloured witch.
I know Nigeria girls will abuse it if such is signed into law
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by GAJIT: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Didcot:
Men are scum cheesy

let me re-arrange and add flavour to your write-up: men are scum ==> women are mucus
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by bobokeshington: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Newboss:
The first real date of my life. The babe was my ex secondary school class mate. The babe paid 100%. I didn't even bate an eyelid because she's the enlightened non broke type. angry

you're lucky
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by onegig(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
So what's so special about this?

Gone out many times and ladies have paid or insisted they paid or we split it. Gone to a supermarket for groceries and my ATM wasn't working at the checkout point and she paid for it with her card and till today wouldn't give me her account to refund.

Lots of Nigerian ladies out there who spend when outing. Maybe you guys stop moving with ladies with poverty mentality. If she is ordering for things and not making an effort to even contribute then maybe you stop going out with her.w

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by mufex(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
My wife did it on our first date...some women like that. They are very selfless. Honestly. I have been married to her for two years ...best decision of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Johnsown1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
There is nothing extraordinary about it but these indomie gals and let me chop his money won't allow person hear word
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
I really admire her benevolence... It's rare to see ladies of nowadays do such
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by TimiRume(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
grandstar:

I have started following you. I may need some interior design work in the future
I followed you too. May God bless you to need one soon so you can patronise us smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by DateMynd44(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
donbachi:
She paid with left hand...she will collect it back with her right hand.
hahahahahaha lol
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Girlsavage:
Lol, This is very normal with me tho, I pay the bills lots of time, Anyway Continue to read what his friend shared below!

Credit goes to Ebiwali
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/09/nigerian-man-shocked-as-his-date.html
hahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by addictiv(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
That's class?
That's the bare minimum guys should be expecting in this age of 'strong' women.
no one calls a guy classy for paying for anything.

and it looks like the idiot_has bought into the 'real men' philosophy gold diggers keep peddling so they can keep fools_paying for their expenses. why would you 'drag' with someone who offers to pay for a meal you both shared?

I need to leave this planet.
Sense wee not kee. You.. Those "strong women," will not see this one and learn. Its is only to be shouting women emancipation upandan
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by munadoc: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
She obviously didn't grow up in nigga....Or probably over due for marriage trying to play I am a good girl not after your money.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Offpoint: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Divay22:
I must applaud her for this.
It's not something new but it's rare (following the likes of you babe) kiss
Do you know that I will look for you and marry you wherever you are?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by centboy123456(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
ritylove:
Slay queens need to see this

That mentality of he alone owns the bills needs to be abolished

just look at who is talking wen a guy take u out who pays d bills all dey broke Nigeria girls go just cum on here dey from like say u are the one who pay d bills
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by centboy123456(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
ritylove:
Slay queens need to see this

That mentality of he alone owns the bills needs to be abolished

just look at who is talking wen a guy take u out who pays d bills all dey broke Nigeria girls go just cum on here dey from like say u are the one who pay d bills
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by centboy123456(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
DanXplore:
That is a lady with class. Very rare gem. Ladies here in UK pay their bills even when they go out with their boyfriends. There is a kind of respect you command when you feed from your own sweat.

baba are u in d uk
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by abdulrazak07(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2018
dbos11:
Waoooh. hope she's not a Nigerian

Lol... what are u getting @? Are u saying naija gals can't pay such bills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.