Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (36428 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by uckennety(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2018
budusky05:
No try am with ,abia, anambra, enugu,ebonyi, or Imo girls.

You go pay bills tire

So rivers,delta are different abi
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Mruwa1(m): 12:48am On Sep 07, 2018
dbos11:
Waoooh. hope she's not a Nigerian
some Nigeria girls dey when still correct trust me
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Divay22(f): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Offpoint:

Do you know that I will look for you and marry you wherever you are?
Lol
If you can find me tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Dotwillis1(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
That's class?
That's the bare minimum guys should be expecting in this age of 'strong' women.
no one calls a guy classy for paying for anything.

and it looks like the idiot_has bought into the 'real men' philosophy gold diggers keep peddling so they can keep fools_paying for their expenses. why would you 'drag' with someone who offers to pay for a meal you both shared?

I need to leave this planet.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Bambambiglo: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:
I must applaud her for this.
It's not something new but it's rare (following the likes of you babe) kiss

Hey how much is that hair on ya dp?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Bambambiglo: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2018
ritylove:
Slay queens need to see this

That mentality of he alone owns the bills needs to be abolished

Hello sweetheart
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Offpoint: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
I'll look for you in the sun
I'll in the rain
I'll look for you in the moon
I'll torn the milky way galaxy apart in search of you.
I'll search on earth and every corner and nook of it,
I'll look for you beneath the earth surface,
I'll search for in all seas,
I'll look for you beneath the seas
I'll go on the most deadliest adventures know to man kind just in search of you,
a million miles I'll walk,
a thousand mountains I'll climb,
The most violence storms I'll sore through,
The hottest desert will I walk,
The coldest winter I'll venture,
All in search of you.
I'll give my own very life in search of you,
I'll risk it all for you, my own soul will I sacrifice in search of you...
If it'll take me eternity to find you, then every breath count is worth it,
I'll do everything humanly possible and impossible to find you...
And one day I'll find you and when I do... with no questions ask and with no hesitation... I'll marry you instanta cuz every risk I took was worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Bambambiglo: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
No, its is a woman who doesn't know her value

You look like idoma. Are you?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Bambambiglo: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
TimiRume:
I hope both partners will enjoy their most intimate moments equally and if the venture marry, share the house chores and headship equally. Don't let some men cheat you miserably, make sure they agree to go the whole length and breath of this feminism.
I'm not a modern feminist though, i believe our roles should be spelt out clearly so the weaker person doesn't get cheated

You're not making any sense. Speaking from both sides of ya mouth.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by mitchyy(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
That's a good one. Nothing wrong in her paying the bills. There is no written rule against this. I love her words, "They are her visitors".

But wait a minute, does KFC allow you to order a meal, eat and have fun before paying the bills like the storyteller sàid? Just wondering
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Divay22(f): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Offpoint:

I'll look for you in the sun
I'll in the rain
I'll look for you in the moon
I'll torn the milky way galaxy apart in search of you.
I'll search on earth and every corner and nook of it,
I'll look for you beneath the earth surface,
I'll search for in all seas,
I'll look for you beneath the seas
I'll go on the most deadliest adventures know to man kind just in search of you,
a million miles I'll walk,
a thousand mountains I'll climb,
The most violence storms I'll sore through,
The hottest desert will I walk,
The coldest winter I'll venture,
All in search of you.
I'll give my own very life in search of you,
I'll risk it all for you, my own soul will I sacrifice in search of you...
If it'll take me eternity to find you, then every breath count is worth it,
I'll do everything humanly possible and impossible to find you...
And one day I'll find you and when I do... with no questions ask and with no hesitation... I'll marry you instanta cuz every risk I took was worth it.
Awwwww cheesy
You seems to be onpoint this morning grin grin
But am not falling tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Offpoint: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:

Awwwww cheesy
You seems to be onpoint this morning grin grin
But am not falling tongue
Hell no! I don't want you to fall cuz you may break a rip, a hip, a lip and dip in, I want you to walk in, that's Y I'm stalking you, can we talk about it?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by sniper77(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Nice of her to have paid. She clearly proved a point that we are of different characters .

The part I don't understand is they had a yummy feast before paying.

The KFC wey me i know dey collect money before dem give u anything wey u order.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
am here oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Divay22:

Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by boyjo: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
She bruised his ego, he won`t marry you.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Divay22(f): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
xtremetechy:
am here oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I see ya wink
How have you been ?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
am cool maam wink wink
Divay22:

I see ya wink
How have you been ?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Middy25(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na wa for some of una o. She doesn't pay, it's a problem, she pays, it's a problem. Ki le fe gan?! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bambambiglo:

You look like idoma. Are you?
nope
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by boyfwend(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kudducini:
Women can be so unpredictable.,who knows what she is up to?

do you mean she wants to kill him?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Kudducini(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2018
boyfwend:

do you mean she wants to kill him?

No I think she's trying to build the I don't need your money iq then later

squander him to Zero
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by dbos11(m): 3:13am On Sep 08, 2018
abdulrazak07:

Lol... what are u getting @? Are u saying naija gals can't pay such bills

lailai. that day i'm going to go on 30 - day hunger strike grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 08, 2018
KFC is fast food so you pay first not after you eat
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by iceybux(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Girlsavage:
Lol, This is very normal with me tho, I pay the bills lots of time, Anyway Continue to read what his friend shared below!

Credit goes to Ebiwali
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/09/nigerian-man-shocked-as-his-date.html
Easier Said Than Done, But U Be Fyn.. Compliments Tho
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by piagbara: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
donbachi:
She paid with left hand...she will collect it back with her right hand.
Not true, there are ladies with very high level of maturity, u know the moment u meet them believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.