Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (36464 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by hisexcellency34: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
He will pay back in a million fold

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
once you change the class of gals you follow ur life go better. i dont have any gal in my life dat can ask for card. guys learn to bone liabilities
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by gazilion: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by ofemigeorge(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
She go collect am back a hundred fold
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by asawanathegreat(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
A lady has done that for me before. Is no more a new thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by AlphaStyles(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
e good make me and her dy share bill
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by FTjnr(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
that's a true feminist...they like competition.

not all these smelly cunts who chant "i'm a feminist!" on nairaland whereas they're unhappy housewives to wicked husbands.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by ehbellsho(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
thumbs up to her.

but i hope there won't be a pay back time
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Airforce1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
Her likes still exists

But the hungry ones plenty pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by FTjnr(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
yeyerolling:
once you change the class of gals you follow ur life go better. i dont have any gal in my life dat can ask for card. guys learn to bone liabilities

they may not ask for card but you might be the one paying their house rents.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by OTayobami(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Didcot:
Men are scum cheesy

@RityLove......one slay queen � spotted.
#lol
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by grandstar(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
TimiRume:
I hope both partners will enjoy their most intimate moments equally and if the venture marry, share the house chores and headship equally. Don't let some men cheat you miserably, make sure they agree to go the whole length and breath of this feminism.
I'm not a modern feminist though, i believe our roles should be spelt out clearly so the weaker person doesn't get cheated

How can husband and wife share the house chores equally?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by olajide8(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
One in a million - she is definitely not nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
That is a lady with class. Very rare gem. Ladies here in UK pay their bills even when they go out with their boyfriends. There is a kind of respect you command when you feed from your own sweat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by QueenSekxy(f): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
na una sabi.undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Wisebisho: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
dbos11:
Waoooh. hope she's not a Nigerian
No, she is adorable kafanchanian
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by OTayobami(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
_my comment_
I think this is why africa will always stand still mentally.
In the U.S or other foreign countries anyone pays the bills either the guy or the girl but here? "na him go pay na, who wan pay before?"
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by JacksonOyibo: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
The KFC I know of, you pay before taking your meal.... the guy is lying.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Stallion93(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Perhaps She's from Tanzania, Or maybe she's based At the UK or US but in Nigeria for short family visit
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by slivertongue: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Good move !! unlike those kobo kobo girls dat wil order everything available because dey aint d ones pickin up d bills
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Priapus007: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Liesssss.... How do you pay after eating at KFC?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Origin(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
No biggie...... And definitely not new.

The key here is knowing who invited who for a date. The girl asks then she pays, the guy asks then he pays period.

Just understand the difference between "come lets go on a date" and "come and take me out on a date".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Priapus007: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Loud it!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by TimiRume(f): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
grandstar:

How can husband and wife share the house chores equally?
My post is as clear as my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
ritylove:
Slay queens need to see this

That mentality of he alone owns the bills needs to be abolished
2nd time quoting you within 24 hrs, let the truth be told,can you do it?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by astOorR(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
That's class?
That's the bare minimum guys should be expecting in this age of 'strong' women.
no one calls a guy classy for paying for anything.

and it looks like the idiot_has bought into the 'real men' philosophy gold diggers keep peddling so they can keep fools_paying for their expenses. why would you 'drag' with someone who offers to pay for a meal you both shared?

I need to leave this planet.

Atimes, it’s better to keep your thoughts to yourself.... trust this advice.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by 27Pushing30: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lols that’s a sign that she initially DID NOT PLAN on going to any KFC but cos your guy behaved like a bitch and asked his friend to follow him to a girls place ... she decided to take y’all somewhere feed y’all and send y’all on your way.

Babe must be disappointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by King44(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
No, that was not only class but classic and she was not cheap either, just imagine that first impression, I was the one, starting from that day she has won my respect, on a norms most girls will invite you and eventually force the bills on u, it is not normal thing cos girls? they think alike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by grandstar(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
TimiRume:
My post is as clear as my siggy

I have started following you. I may need some interior design work in the future
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
TimiRume:
I hope both partners will enjoy their most intimate moments equally and if the venture marry, share the house chores and headship equally. Don't let some men cheat you miserably, make sure they agree to go the whole length and breath of this feminism.
I'm not a modern feminist though, i believe our roles should be spelt out clearly so the weaker person doesn't get cheated
so you too are femi.. sorry feminist, na wa oo,no one to trust again ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by jossy4joseph(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Try Edo girls at your own peril. I hope Edo girls will take a cue from her.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
franchasng:
Like if u think that lady is a female nairalander who repented after reading several female bashing threads here cheesy

Share if u think otherwise

Oya let's see the outcome
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / A Strange Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.