Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (36448 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
budusky05:
No try am with ,abia, anambra, enugu,ebonyi, or Imo girls.

You go pay bills tire
even as an Ebonyi guy IMO girl dey show me pepper here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
I always does that
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
FTjnr:
that's a true feminist...they like competition.

not all these smelly cunts who chant "i'm a feminist!" on nairaland whereas they're unhappy housewives to wicked husbands.
I guess so,but pls explain further the meaning of feminism, because I don't understand why a girl will be fighting to be like man when dey don't have kpekus grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Rimimafia: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
This una story sha....... I'm not understanding. What is KFC and how many are still remaining? if it is the usual KFC i know, you pay at the counter as you order, before you eat. anyway, you know better.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
God give me money tooo o.

I'd love to do it.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I always does that
so you have done your worst abi, by allowing me to open your profile pics and hereby allow my kpekus to standgrin
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by IbrahimDamola: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's called 'going Dutch'... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by baugustine(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
At consolidated hallmark insurance ins plc we are honest, loyal and friendly to our prospect and client so why don't you insure today call 08106246463 for more info[b]At consolidated hallmark insurance ins plc we are honest, loyal and friendly to our prospect and client so why don't you insure today call 08106246463 for more info[/b]At consolidated hallmark insurance ins plc we are honest, loyal and friendly to our prospect and client so why don't you insure today call 08106246463 for more info

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
God give me money tooo o.

I'd love to do it.
after asking Toke for yansh,you have come here to say you want to practice it.

don't you know she is a feminist?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Taiyescott(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
she be beta pikin..
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
after asking Toke for yansh,you have come here to say you want to practice it.

don't you know she is a feminist?
What konsain me konsain Toke?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
The KFC I know of, you pay before taking your meal.... the guy is lying.
how many do you know so we can verify the truth?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by GreatMahmud: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
No, its is a woman who doesn't know her value

U think every woman is as childish ,immature and stingy as u.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by kenodrill: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Good moves...the trend is gradually twisting and women are begining to understand that for you to make a man's heart crave after you then you must be prove to be far different from every other women outa there.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
What konsain me konsain Toke?

Toke makinwa, you forget so easily.

don't worry God will provide, and I wish to be your victim DAT you will pay bill for
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
Toke makinwa, you forget so easily.

don't worry God will provide, and I wish to be your victim DAT you will pay bill for
I no forget na, i just don't know why u cannot mind ur business.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Oreofepeters: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
FTjnr:
that's a true feminist...they like competition.

not all these smelly cunts who chant "i'm a feminist!" on nairaland whereas they're unhappy housewives to wicked husbands.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Believe Twitter stories at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Topmaike007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
I no forget na, i just don't know why u cannot mind ur business.
sorry ooo..
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by ladygudhead(f): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
This shouldn't be news.There are good number of ladies that will that. Don't just date a selfish parner period!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by drnoel: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Girlsavage:
Lol, This is very normal with me tho, I pay the bills lots of time, Anyway Continue to read what his friend shared below!

Credit goes to Ebiwali
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/09/nigerian-man-shocked-as-his-date.html

Nothing spectacular
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by stevecantrell: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
That's class?
That's the bare minimum guys should be expecting in this age of 'strong' women.
no one calls a guy classy for paying for anything.

and it looks like the idiot_has bought into the 'real men' philosophy gold diggers keep peddling so they can keep fools_paying for their expenses. why would you 'drag' with someone who offers to pay for a meal you both shared?

I need to leave this planet.

yes you are spot on !

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by doskie(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
That's class?
That's the bare minimum guys should be expecting in this age of 'strong' women.
no one calls a guy classy for paying for anything.

and it looks like the idiot_has bought into the 'real men' philosophy gold diggers keep peddling so they can keep fools_paying for their expenses. why would you 'drag' with someone who offers to pay for a meal you both shared?

I need to leave this planet.
yeah i think so too. you should leave this planet quickly.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by shevon: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
The story get K-leg. You pay for meals at KFC before leaving the counter, not after you're done eating.
So, did they drag at the counter before they sat down to fill their stomach? If no, then the story na fàbú.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by badmrkt(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
same thing happened to me last week Friday. i protested but she wasn't having any of it, she paid. twas strange and wonderful feeling though.
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
grandstar:

How can husband and wife share the house chores equally?
its not about sharing.. it's about helping her out
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by ladygudhead(f): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
When some men choose a girl based on ukwu, bigboobs, slaying n skin color ALONE in place of substance they will now come to SM to generalize. THERE ARE STILL GOOD,SWEET,THOUGHTFUL, FAITHFUL,GENEROUS, etc, GIRLS (LIKEWISE GUYS) OUT THERE! WORK ON YOURSELF AND SEE HOW THINGS WILL WORK FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by rildwanullahi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
ritylove:
Slay queens need to see this

That mentality of he alone owns the bills needs to be abolished
better still they could have gone Dutch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
GreatMahmud:

U think every woman is as childish ,immature and stingy as u.
you think every male, is an irresponsible, deadbeat,1 minute boy with no future like you?
Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by FTjnr(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
I guess so,but pls explain further the meaning of feminism, because I don't understand why a girl will be fighting to be like man when dey don't have kpekus grin

feminism advocates for women's right on the grounds of equality of both sexes. even in the family, the husband should not be seen as superior; at workplace, women should be allowed to do equal jobs with men and also earn equal salary. women should participate fully in government offices, be allowed to vote and be voted for, etc. i don't have any problem with these..in fact, i welcome it. at least, i and my wife would get to share family responsibilities equally.

but the nigerian version of feminism, propounded by silly, jobless and idle females (you can find them everywhere on nairaland) has made it look pussyfied. they only care about their gains, not their contributions and equal benefits. to them, it's all about antagonizing men and assessing and degrading them as lesser beings. at least, you must own a good car, own a 3 bedroom apartment and have a good job before you're qualified to date a girl, not to mention marry...while they do nothing but polish their nails, wear ugly makeup and look like a coloured witch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by amakabel: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
if Na woman carry person go meet her date, Na so the go disgrace her cos she came with someone and finally post it on social media,.shior

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out by akdjr(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Investment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.