Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year (28050 Views)

Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by idonhammer: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by EmirAbj: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Amberon:
We hate you too so it's very mutual.

We have repeatedly shown that we don't want to be in the same country with you terrorists but it's you guys who always chant one Nigeria.

You Don't Want To Be In The Same Country With Us Den Let BIAFRA Go grin And See How You Go Suffer For Your Country grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by vikkeee(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
you people eh, always trying to make issues out of nothing. Go to the north, they declare holiday for every goddamn unneccesary muslim occasion but they dont do so for the christians. Yet they will still complain and always feel cheated

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by amaniro: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
gurunlocker:
These guys are so confuse, I don't just understand....

Their ignorant self even tag Jan 1 as "Christian New Year"..... Most with irritating and pathetic thinking!

Lol the group are very ignorant. January 1st is WHITE PEOPLE CALENDAR new year day. Igbos new year day according to their calendar might not be 1st Jan

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Akpacha(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
When one talk on how muslim behaves, u hear comments like yoruba muslims are educated, but all this shit always come from them. Special kinds of stupid pple.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by ubsky(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Confused set of people,is public holiday the way forward ������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by spotlesmich(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
They should also agitate to declare Friday public holiday too.

Check my Signature

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by idonhammer: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
confused religion

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by able20(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Muslim group don't let Trump catch you people

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by diebuhari1: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yoruba Muslims are getting worse by the day.

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Gibonyt(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Make them stop to dey use normal calendar then... Make dem start to dey write their date for their exam scripts

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by slivertongue: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
we may nt arrive our expected destination as a nation the way we are going. jan 1 aint a xtian holiday bt 4all beliefs

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Babaalawo: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Werey ni awon eleyi o....we need fulani herdsmen's day.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by EmirAbj: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
amaniro:

I don't hate Muslimssmiley but I hate the fact that most of them are hypnotized so therefore they need liberation.

We Christians were never taught to hate any religion rather win them for Christ. I wonder what religion would preach hatred and terror

If you don't hate Muslims and Islam, tell your people to put our own New year into public holiday for your country
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by sanandreas(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
is this what we need at this moment? The group can go on holiday if they want.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
EmirAbj:
They won't, Xtians are rebel, hypocrite, I hate dem

You can observe that in Northern States.

Check every country at war now, are they Christian Countries

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Gloriagee(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
I understand that somehow ur religion permits u to spew hate but who's 'they'. Thought the president is Muslim, Senate president Muslim too so wats the ish?

EmirAbj:
They won't, Xtians are rebel, hypocrite, I hate dem

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by ooshinibos: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian I believe Islam is the best religion That pleases almighty Allah sad
you are a true Nigerian ,,, no hope

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Look at this mentally retar-ded, sub evolved primate. You really think that Christians are as stupid and ignorant as the followers of your childish religion. So Leah Sharibu, the Chibok girls, the thousands of killings in Benue and Platuea are all super stories abi? I don't blame you. One day this country will end and you and your fellow illiterate, backward MUDSLIMES will begin to live the kind of wretched lives that destiny had originally designed for you. Nonsense.

If we dig deeper they are more sexual violators on the Christians side than you would point out in the muslim side.

No matter you grudge and hate, we have more practimg Muslims who don't do these rubbish than professing Christians(who claim Christianity) who engaged every day in the hi is rubbish.
Most slot around the country if your were to do religious poll come from Christian side(I am not saying the Christain faith support this) than the Muslim side.
Who are the ones being accused of raping little girls and boys in the US and other western nations.
Muslims?
Even your some of your pastors are not left our.
Go deal with yourselves before coming out to point at us.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Harry00(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmm undecided Nig--eria is fINISHED
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Motion123(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
So Gregorian Calendar as now become Christian calendar U can imagine some professors heading some of the groups. Abi Na buy dem buy the professorship

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Gloriagee(f): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Who's your people? Or doesn't Buhari listen to his most loyal supporters. N please quit with the blackmail, we got nothing to prove.

EmirAbj:

If you don't hate Muslims and Islam, tell your people to put our own New year into public holiday for your country
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by imam07: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
EmirAbj:

But How Did You Pass Exam In School, I Will Give You Another Chance... Has Any Muslim Man Raped Your Little Sister Or Girl Before, Just Answer YES or NO....NOTE:- Super Story NOT allowed
Has any christian rebel your father and mother before? Say yes or no.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by bigocean(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Everything about Islam is fight/quarel. Christians too have their calendar in which January 1st, is not even their New Year... I don't just understand the spirit behind this Islam.

Olorun maje! *spits*

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Gloriagee(f): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
N who are the paedophiles sponsoring vvf all over the place? N how does all uve written help ur cause for more public holidays?

IbnAbdullah1:

If we dig deeper they are more sexual violators on the Christians side than you would point out in the muslim side.

No matter you grudge and hate, we have more practimg Muslims who don't do these rubbish than professing Christians(who claim Christianity) who engaged every day in the hi is rubbish.
Most slot around the country if your were to do religious poll come from Christian side(I am not saying the Christain faith support this) than the Muslim side.
Who are the ones being accused of raping little girls and boys in the US and other western nations.
Muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by franchasng: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
mrbaba18:
No b only holiday we wil start celebrating d day boko haram started killing nigerians. Dy should name 1 gudtng Islam has brought 2 dis country
1. Boko Haram
2. Fulani herdsmen
3. Sharia Law

Should I name more for u angry

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Muslims?

Go and deal with your Sex Award Winner (SAW) and shut the fvck up.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by sulasa07(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Mmm
September 11 hmmm

Hmmm

Hmmm

So na the first day of their calender, dem bring those twin towers down.

Hmmm
Mumu,Islamic calendar is not fixed,September 11 for this year 1440 will not be the same with 1441,it changes all d time.Its not fixed like d roman calendar that was brought out by some people.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by imam07: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian I believe Islam is the best religion That pleases almighty Allah sad
You see your life? The way Gotv can't meet up with dstv, that is why your life can't meet up with sensible people.

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by sulasa07(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gibonyt:
Make them stop to dey use normal calendar then... Make dem start to dey write their date for their exam scripts
We used Islamic calendar at my secondary school
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Kdon2: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
adonis89:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/muslims-groups-demand-holiday-for-islamic-new-year.html

They will still ask for holiday for terrorism...why not ask for holiday to pray five times daily.
Jobless dunces

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Senate Discontinues Supreme Court Case / See Full List: Pdp Now Have 51 Senators, Apc 55 / Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.