Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? (3413 Views)

I Met My Husband On Tiktok After My Ex Broke Up With Me, & We Got Married - Lady / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by maxlev1: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Not always true, i know of a once upon a time useless broke guy who left his girl for a slay the moment he became rich, i do believe in starting up with a guy but it's more or less 90% risky.
Its not more risky than being used and dumped by a made guy. For me its all bad and d same. The truth is if a guy loves u, he loves u and if he doesn't love u, then he can dump u at anytime whether broke or made. The same applies to ladies. That's when issue of dating a girl due to interest comes in. I suggest ladies should spend their energy and research on trying to discover if their man truly loves them or if he is fake instead following money with that popular excuse "broke guys ain't faithful" or "broke guys will dump u once they are made". Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by hkidola00(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Michelle55:

To be honest, that's sick. In fact an abomination... No one is saying you should take her back but forgive her and move on.
alright girl
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by pich4real(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cinderella5:
I believe the above is a fallacy. A guy who loves you loves you, it doesn't matter whether you were with him when he was broke or when he is made. Ladies don't be blackmailed by that fake lame story guys say to keep you glued to their side when they have nothing meaningful to offer in the relationship. Don't pity a man and remain with him, remain only cos of love not poverty related pity. I have seen men dump girls who were with them during hard times for sexier girls, so there are no rules.
Let's not be blackmailed by struggling aka broke guys, follow your heart.
any girl that cant stand by me when am broke cant be on my payroll,shes not entitled to my money
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by maxlev1: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thiwalade:
No good man ever leaves a good lady that stood in times of trouble I would never forget that special woman forever. I have just one regret since i've been dating, leaving an ex of mine when i was way younger because she wasn't so beautiful now i realize beauty is vain, She's married now but if i had the chance, i'll marry her and her baby together. I have never met anybody as great as she is afterwards. Nature has a way of paying us back for all wrongs we did. If you have a good man/woman please cherish them, its so hard to find true loyalty in our generation. "Whatever you are, be a good one"
That's a good lesson everyone should learn from u. Once u meet the right person, don't let them go if u don't have a very good reason. Its really difficult to find a good and faithful partner who truly loves u for who u are. Most relationships these days are built based on interest(money, fame, benefits) and not love that's why people cheat, commit adultery n d rest.

1 Like

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by jossytech(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
As far as I'm concern I don't forget her, she suffer with me for good 6 years only for my mom to scattered all. Unfortunately I don't end up marrying her. I love her n forever be. Coz I owe her. She's rare gem

1 Like

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
N0favors:
‘Ex broke guys’. cheesy wink That’s a new
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me / How Do You Know If Your Spouse Has Grace / Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.