Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Can This Marriage Work Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Marriage Work Out? (1634 Views)

OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See) / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Marriage Work Out? by rubi(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
@Casa
I think she is asking for assistance once in a while. For me cooking should be a hobby at least for the sake of health
Re: Can This Marriage Work Out? by Moralistli(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ OP, WHAT D HELL,

Well, u have only asked a Ques,

And 4 ur Info; It can't work bcoz if i shud catch u in dat kitchen, i 'll definitely attack u d way dat yoruba mama attacked her son Bode when he (Bode)was washing his wife's pant.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21st or 22nd century culture or what? haba, the bottom line is dat SHE IS NOT YET READY TO SETTLE DOWN.
Re: Can This Marriage Work Out? by adaybola(f): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2010
rubi:

@Casa
I think she is asking for assistance once in a while. For me cooking should be a hobby at least for the sake of health

No rubi, she's not asking for assistance once in a while, she actually meant him taking over the Kitchen according to the Poster.
Re: Can This Marriage Work Out? by Damysa(f): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
There is nothing bad in a man assisting the woman in doing home chores, but it shouldn't be taken as his full responsibilities. the woman should wake up from her slumber and be a woman that she really is, who ever taught her that, is destroying her and doesn't mean well for her.
Re: Can This Marriage Work Out? by CrazyMan(m): 1:51am On Mar 17, 2011
That girl isn’t ready to get married.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Muslin Friend In Love With A Christian / Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! / Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.