Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55626 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by AlphaSoul: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
krissconnect:
I'll start with myself. She played hard to get and retracted her steps unnecessarily when I showed immense attention. I couldn't waste my time any longer cos she taught I was a fckboy and there was little I could do to change her view.

C'mon guys, lets here yours!

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.