Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,033 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55736 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol. Why should I change the question? And why aren't u answering?
lol. I told you I'm a monk. We don't woo in the monastery cool

But I can defy the odds for you cool. Seeing you makes me wanna betray my faith
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
sparkle6:
Came to my lodge 1 day and Said she hates the sound of my urine. I just weak.
Lmao.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
lol. I told you I'm a monk. We don't woo in the monastery cool

But I can defy the odds for you cool. Seeing you makes me wanna betray my faith

It was priest you said pls not monk
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

It was priest you said pls not monk
a monk and a priest are in the same whatsapp group grin. In my church o
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
a monk and a priest are in the same whatsapp group grin. In my church o

Doesn't mean they are the same na
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Doesn't mean they are the same na
both don't marry, both don't kiss, both don't f**k grin.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
both don't marry, both don't kiss, both don't f**k grin.

Still, they are not the same tongue tongue
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Still, they are not the same tongue tongue
this my sugar. You no dey ever gree grin. I go put you for lipton o cheesy
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
this my sugar. You no dey ever gree grin. I go put you for lipton o cheesy

Lol. What does it mean to put someone in Lipton?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol. What does it mean to put someone in Lipton?
haha. You're sugar na. Lipton without sugar is non existent
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Paintylinersold: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
Preach!
Even that yua friend is going to be caught too
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by meneski(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2018
its official... I quit.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Stycon(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cocao:
If i venture find out that you are empty in the brain...the way I will run eh. For avoidance of doubt, if you cannot

Say whats happening around the world
World culture does not interest you
Have no curiosity to know more
interested in more than one perspective
Does not read books
Does not know anything about either or all of tech, business and politics

You are boring. Don't feel offended grin grin grin

And why are you hiding your face?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Cocao(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stycon:

And why are you hiding your face?

Iz not fine naa cool cool cool
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Stycon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cocao:

Iz not fine naa cool cool cool

Yeah. I know...Just that I find your hair amazingly beautiful wink
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Cocao(f): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Stycon:

Yeah. I know...Just that I find your hair amazingly beautiful wink

Honestly, I want to take the credit and say thank you, but the truth is that it is not my hair... Its just some Chinese rubber by product embarassed embarassed

But on behalf of us all,

Thank you embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Stycon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cocao:

Honestly, I want to take the credit and say thank you, but the truth is that it is not my hair... Its just some Chinese rubber by product embarassed embarassed

But on behalf of us all,

Thank you embarassed

Your honesty and sense of humour kinda gat my attention. Is you DM accessible? I would love to find out other interesting stuffs you've gat in your arsenal wink
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by troy20(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Guy, I don't usually comment on this section but I felt a compelling need to do so.

You goofed big time. The girl was into you but wanted a little effort on your part, wanted the thrill of being chased and the value it implies. What were you thinking? A girl was friendly with you and even got you to meet her father. Could there ever be any stronger indication you were had won her favor ? That early familiarity led her to be wary. She wanted you to affirm her value.
I think you acted too hastily.
However, there's always room for rematch .
I'll rather say he did well. Its childish playing such games wanting someone to affirm your value. Its really sapping playing such games. Pressing to get her to accept your friendship not even a marriage proposal. That crap is for men who play games as well or womanizers. Men with principle and genuine intentions have no patience for all that
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by COOL10(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
paulGrundy:

she kept snobbing my WhatsApp message and went about telling my Church folks about how I try hard to woo her and that the tone of my WhatsApp messages are too sexualized. I cut off ties with her.

one year after her marriage she messaged me hi on Facebook.

I didn't waste time! DELETE AND BLOCK!!
. grin So how'd your church members react to it? Kinda in a similar situation here grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by KadunaMafia: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
sochey:

I'm 100% lady. Just that love is bleeped up.
I doubt your assertion. Love is not bleeped rather our mistakes are what makes us to fear falling in love again.

Love will find you soon so be on the look out
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2018
pocohantas:

I get you, but we were not intimate. If we were, our discussions won't be here.

Just one guy I met at a wedding. We never even establish well and he wants to come join me in the bathroom. To do what? cheesy
if you dont know he was joking, sorry you have a poor awareness of humour.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Doubleagent008(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2018
J2381:
The moment they start asking for money for data and recharge card.
I don't fucking care. I'll back the he'll off.
I can't be dating a babe that has no control of her life.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Theophinio(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Chase girls....if a girl comes to my mind all I do is google E moneys pics....then I concentrate on making more money

Cox I have got family history to change

My kids got to enjoy life when I have'em
My Twin
In love with this comment
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by rossyc(f): 3:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Observing
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Theophinio(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
Point is never lose your esteem when you are wooing a lady, don't be too available, let her miss you sometimes.

Most women don't see guys close to them but the ones far away. smiley
Brilliant Advice

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Theophinio(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
OyinO:
i wanted to marry her, and i've shown her to my parents, seen her pastor and her own parents had approved BUT she got pregnant for another guy. Now she's still begging but it's long game over.
Some ladies self
Hypocrisy at its best
Guy you did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reeberry: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Spidermon:
When I found out she graduated from MAPOLY...
What's wrong with that?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Spidermon: 5:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Reeberry:
What's wrong with that?

Did you graduate from Mapoly?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reeberry: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Spidermon:

Did you graduate from Mapoly?
Never been to that school. Just curious to know why I said so.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Spidermon: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Reeberry:
Never been to that school. Just curious to know why I said so.

There are a lot of red light districts in abeokuta where you can get girls after dawn. Mapoly girls make up their majority.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by LedRock: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2019
kirchofff:
baba no girl is boring, they are only boring when they don't like you.
And the white girls like him, so he is not boring?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by santos123(m): 12:48am On Oct 15, 2020
pocohantas:

You are right. Forget all those chat lots of Naija guys do at the beginning. It is just because they know telling her upfront they wanna knack will scare her. So they have to act like they are interested in the story of her life. As she is telling them, it is going out from the other ear.

Just come to their house and position well...

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.