Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55577 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Cocao(f): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
If you find a woman who knows a lot about these topics, probably even more than you, you’ll feel threatened and emasculated. Almost like you’re in competition with your babe, so stop lying. Most of you guys don’t know what you want please.

Please, did I do anything to you personally? Who hurt you this bad?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by akinszz: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

I agree

These days a lot of babes are trying to sell their market online. It depends on what attracts the guy.

If he is attracted by her backside or front and something goes wrong along the way, the guy begins to generalize as if he didn't see other covered girls
you see... Ladies of this generation need to borrow themselves sense if they don't have one(I'm not generalizing... Base on my experience). How do you describe a lady you barely know asking for financial gain, would such lady be respected by guys? Haha.. We guys are not mumu now...

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Wroxxane: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
MariaLavina:
We can only play this role if Men are humble enough to be corrected. A "good evening or Good morning" to "sup" should have been a clue to a smart responsible guy that his approach is wrong. But no the next request would "can I have your number" if you manage to scale through the first fvck up. cheesy

I once tried to correct a guy who requested we meet just few minutes of chatting for the first time. It went this way.

Guy: sup
Me: Good evening
Guy: Can I know you?
Mesadseriously? I'm I jobless?) Depends on what you wish to know
Guy: Okay...where do you stay?
Me: ....gave him location
Guy: Let's Meet
Me: (pissed of) I think you should ask if I want to meet you.
Guy: hmmmm okay.
Me:Or don't I have a say?
Guy: Who do you think you are?
.... You can guess what happened next grin

This is the least of it all. We ladies don't talk or complain about these things, that's why Men always seem to be the angels.
grin
Oh lawd! My chest!!!
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by sizzlingcold(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
One word replies. As in if you don't want to talk then don't give me your number.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
DaddyNimo:
wooed her in a public bus and she gave me a wrong number. so a week later while driving I saw her by the road waiting for a bus I think during the evening rush hour, so I parked beside her, motioned her to come, she smiled and thank God for bringing to her route, den she said "I didn't know u drive"....i laffed. when we got to her destination as I was about driving off, she was like "have my other line" I'm like "no one number is good enuf for me" and voomed off. stupid biitch

lol lol... oh men!
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by douglasposh(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
I found out she's asthmatic. Couldn't help it. Had to forge ahead.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by smeag0l(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
It's in the eyes of the beholder. What you classify as beautiful may not be to someone else so it should be at the bottom of your scale of preference when choosing a girlfriend unless you want a slay queen.Anyways, what do I know sef?kwantinu
Afisbobo:

Beauty is not inconsequential, it is as important as other qualities. You don't wantu wake up everyday of ur life to see a wife u are not physically attracted to
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Zhahovic(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
sodiqapril:
like most Nigerian girls, she is boring AF...chatting with most Nigeria girls identical to chatting with a robot..i think its due to this their stupid pride...i've like five White girls I chat with on watsapp, we met on Instagram..(I use my real name and pictures), we are just friends.I've Even gone as far as making video calls with one of them..the level of maturity and lack of boredom in the way these girls converse has made me sworn not to waste my energy chasing Nigeria girls..what most of them understand is money but there are few exceptions sha
U are so right.. seriously!
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Zhahovic(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
The only thing that pisses me off about a new girl u are trying to woo is their boring attitudes on chat...
Boring..super boring...
If they are not boring, then they are pretending...
...that one irks me too
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Zhahovic(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
NiggasInParis:
There was this girl i met in Ilorin late 2015, A law student as at then second year in Unilorin.

When we first met it was really interesting and fun. Infact the day we first met we had a swell time, good conversation remarks which led to me even accompanying her all the way to her house in Basin.

Got to even meet her dad and enjoyed a little bit of reception all on the first day we met.

Deep in my heart i was already down for her and was already making plans for the future with her. I had taken it that serious.

In physical features she was my dream type, slim, tall, straight, front and back well served in admirable proportions(a real turn on for slim girls)

As for her intellect and communication skills she was moderate enough though as a law student i expect more.

Now as a grown ass man who knows the hierachy in which i place girls i meet and usefullness of all the ladies on my radar... I already knew this was someone i will want to have a long term relationship with and possibly cross the bridge with in the future so i wasted no time in going straight to the point.

After a few chit chats, follow ups and calls and one informal meeting we went on a date were i asked her out with all my heart, 2nd time we were meeting after the first day we met.

Having replied with the famous "i will think about it response" i had thought she just wanted to be conservative and stretch me a bit you know..Normal forming things

But no. it took another turn!

She started becoming too reserved unlike the lively and jovial person i had met that got me attracted to her. Delayed giving me a reply and when She later did went on to tell me that she don't think she's ready for relationship but we can just be friends.

Really!!!

This was a girl i am sure was into me in every variables and means by which i cant explain here.
Did not say much and let it slide in the few days ahead by sublty killing communication with her..Little effort she made by starting any chat convo wouldn't yield as i woukdnt lead her on and i stopped calling her as well. The spirit was already weak!

Now You wont believe 4 months later in 2016 she called and was complainng i had forgotten her, that i claimed i loved her when I did not, asking that i never called her or talked to her after she said no. That i was suppose to continue persuading her, that really was into me too but just wanted to delay me a bit....

I was SPEECHLESS!

"Firstly i'm longer in Ilorin, secondly the love i had for you had died after the way things turned out and what you're just telling me now has buried it. If we must have something between us again, there will need to be some sort of rekindling- which will go on to reflect the lovely, receptive and good attitude of yours that attracted me to you in the first place"

That was what i told her

Since then i never heard from her again!
That's how a lot of them are programmed.
I'm sure if u didn't open up to her and just played along, the mystery would've kept her glued to u...
I don't know why women don't like straightforward things..

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by kinzation(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
felzylix:

Challenge acknowledged...
Gimme a venue wink wink
share your current location. .mine is Ojoo, ibadan
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Peacefullove: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
We are doing you a favour mr man. Do you understand what it means to take myself off the dating market in my prime? grin Do you understand the sacrifice it takes to give you a number in my body count? grin Do you understand that when you’re seen with me in public I increase your value because I look good grin I’m doing you a favour sir

No favours, your looking good is relative . there are better looking girls remember ? Just kidding cheesy

What are u cooking for dinner ?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jonadaft: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
lenghtinny:

Go and die you daft fellow angry
After you dolt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by zinaunreal(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nigerian Men lack creativity, they are boring too. I chat with foreigners too, I know the difference. but you won't see me litter everywhere with stereotypes. Its appalling.

If you ask me those questions, you are only doing yourself grin

grin grin you don lie
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reinah(f): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
tgmservice:
most girls like u are criminals u eat one guys money and run to the next
LWKM.. I'm not so surprised at this baseless comment, what in my post depicts I was after the guy's money?

I know a lot of girls are after money but not all girls.. I'm more attracted to a sound mind, someone who knows a little about everything, willing to learn and explore, a partner I can discuss and learn a whole lot from. I didn't grow up asking and following guys for money not even as a young teenager. Money does not move everyone, some people just need commitment and companionship. I've had a partner for more than two years and I can recall that I've asked him for a loan just once to get enough cash for something I really wanted to do but he said he was broke at that monent and I ended up not doing what I needed the money for. That was over a year ago and I've never asked him for #5 since then.

So, biko stop going about with this stereotypical mentality about ladies. If your money has been "chopped" severally, sorry about that. E go better eh
grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reinah(f): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Well, someone's trash can be the next persons treasure.

Not all treasure is Silver and Gold. wink
I hear you grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Mandyoluchi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bros abeg I nid oyibo date
Hpw do I go about it
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by OyinO: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Xisnin:

If you are still chasing after your girlfriend, then you don't have a girlfriend. Go find one.
I said girlfriend, not some fantasy girl on the street or a stranger you met at an event.
Nigerian Girlfriends are fantasy girls. And if i go searching for a new girlfriend, its a new fantansy. I need no girlfriends in my life. Nigerian girls so boring and unproductive.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2018
smeag0l:
It's in the eyes of the beholder. What you classify as beautiful may not be to someone else so it should be at the bottom of your scale of preference when choosing a girlfriend unless you want a slay queen.Anyways, what do I know sef?kwantinu

Can u marry a someone who is not physically and sexually attractive to you, all because he/she has all the other best qualities in the world?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder which simply means ur partner is attractive to you regardless of what others thinks. But note that, it means he/she is beautiful to the beholder.

So beauty is as important as other qualities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Hestywhyt(f): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
robosky02:
Mouth odour

was about giving in before i noticed it...told him jokingly that he smells like coke and should always wash the coke smell off cos i don't like it..lol but he thought i was joking...had to walk away
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
Sugar97 baby cheesy.

Fly in here with the private jet I bought for you grin.

Lol. What's up? How was your exam?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol. What's up? How was your exam?
babe.. It went well. I was the major source of answer to most of the questions. At some point I was feeling like seun grin.

How you been dear?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
babe.. It went well. I was the major source of answer to most of the questions. At some point I was feeling like seun grin.

How you been dear?

Source of answer? Lol

Fine fine. You?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
captainamiedi1:
when she thinks wooing her has made us age mate or same class. hate proud bastards.

And the bolded part is actually a display of pride grin

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Source of answer? Lol
Fine fine. You?
like major source of distribution in the hall grin.
I'm good. Called you here to gauge your opinion grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
like major source of distribution in the hall grin.

I'm good. Called you here to gauge your opinion grin

Lmao but I've never wooed anyone before. So u tell me smiley cheesy
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Lmao but I've never wooed anyone before. So u tell me smiley cheesy
lolz. Sugar sugar cheesy. This is the second time you're subtly diffusing a question that is romance related grin. You must answer this one o. Else me and you go put leg for one boxer grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by sunnedee2: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
@pocohantas, Marialavina, saff and other girls that are on this thread.
I mentioned you guys coz I believe you are beginning to think all or most naija men are boring, clueless and dumb.

Are naija girls boring?
Yes.
Are there exceptions?
Sure.

Now about guys.
Some guys are cool. Some are ... Well.. not cool

Now, there is a big difference between naija girls and white girls. Culture. Environment. Etc.

My advice to guys:

Any girl looks boring.... Just walk. No time
Same is applicable to girls.

Last time I checked, there are over 150 million Nigerians. You should be able to find one good girl/boy.

Ciao.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
lolz. Sugar sugar cheesy. This is the second time you're subtly diffusing a question that is romance related grin. You must answer this one o. Else me and you go put leg for one boxer grin

Lol. This thread is really for guys and maybe a few girls. Me, I don't even know how to woo anybody o
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by sparkle6(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Came to my lodge 1 day and Said she hates the sound of my urine. I just weak.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol. This thread is really for guys and maybe a few girls. Me, I don't even know how to woo anybody o
remove wooing and add "crushing on". Shikena
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Sugar97(f): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
remove wooing and add "crushing on". Shikena

Lol. Why should I change the question? And why aren't u answering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.