Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

“Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man (645 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

“Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Kingsmeal: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
A Nigerian man Identified as Sonu Mcghee is of the opinion that women should give their husbands their monthly salary and allowances.

According to him, it goes a long way to show that the lady has a quality home training
He took to a Facebook group, identified as Rant Hq to share his advise, he wrote:

“I see nothing wrong with that! For a lady to collect her salary and allowances then withdraw it from the bank and lay it down before her husband’s feet. That is a lady who has a quality home training.”

His statement has caused some major outrage on the platform with many people voicing their individual opinion.

See some comments below;

Nkeiruka Chidi:

Stay at home daddy in the making…be ready to take care of the home front e.g. baby sitting,house chores, school runs etc while she works her ass out to fend for the family.

Okafor Kenechukwu Blessing:

Hmm! Ladies calm down oo. I read this comment severally b4 I am actually writing this. Most of us do this every month but yet we are here ranting just bc of the word dis guy used ” lay it at his feet”. But in the rare sense of it that’s what it sld be. When u indeed marry ur husband that’s the right thing to do. When u receive ur salary wether daily,weekly or monthly u table it b4 ur man and u two make plans togeda.

As long as ur doing that he will unconsciously do same. U both plan what to do with d money and u both have a pocket money from there for all personal or family needs including ur extended family if need be. Marriage is sweet oo if we cld follow it biblically. But d world has become so evil and selfish,self centered that what this man wrote sounds gibberish.

But sorry if ur hubby is an irresponsible drunkard sorry is ur name. Let’s think about it. In d real sense of husband and wife without ulterior motives u both sld know exactly what u both earn and make plans on that and yes the only way that can be done effectively is by laying ur salary or wage at his feetooo,table oo or we’re ever u choose.

Wn money finish na him so dey provide till d next pay. No brain racking for u. No bi small thing oo. Oya ooo make una attack me now. 1 love

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/women-should-lay-their-salaries-at-their-husbands-feet-nigerian-man/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Headlesschicken(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin Most would die before they can do that...
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Make i hear':
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by lordm(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
My gal gave me 5k yesterday, after I told her I was broke. Well I am still surprised, I haven't touched the money.
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Jacqueline22(f): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
lordm:
My gal gave me 5k yesterday, after I told her I was broke. Well I am still surprised, I haven't touched the money.
She gave you from her heart
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Airforce1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Vichot:
Make i hear':
She don invest be that

You go pay her back later in future times 10 cheesy
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
werey man
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by chiommy123(f): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lay everything at his feet in this 21st century.
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by donbachi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
and you are happy?and you think she does not have a record book..you better man-up.
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Jman06(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
I pity any lady who will buy that idea. Try that and watch the man use your money to settle his mistresses outside.
The truth is that it should rather be the other way round because women are better financial managers most times (I mean real ladies o, not slay queens).

Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Tamarapetty(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
What feet?? You no serious sad
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by IamLEGEND1: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
metaphorically like operating a joint account or literally dropping the cash on the floor before the husband like an offering made to appease the gods?
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by planetx13: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
A
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by ImaIma1(f): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some men are not responsible enough to deserve that.

Imagine dropping your money and he spends it on other women or another woman.

Women are wise these days even if you call them bad wives.

Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Katier00(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
I just did that, I laid my salary before his feet and believe me it feels good cos he has lay his body in between my feet and I am in total control
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by Bammzzie(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
U b financial jesus...lol grin grin
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by MadRam: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
You are right my man.
Re: “Women Should Lay Their Salaries At Their Husband’s Feet” — Nigerian Man by 93Miles: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kingsmeal:
A Nigerian man Identified as Sonu Mcghee is of the opinion that women should give their husbands their monthly salary and allowances.

According to him, it goes a long way to show that the lady has a quality home training
He took to a Facebook group, identified as Rant Hq to share his advise, he wrote:

“I see nothing wrong with that! For a lady to collect her salary and allowances then withdraw it from the bank and lay it down before her husband’s feet. That is a lady who has a quality home training.”

His statement has caused some major outrage on the platform with many people voicing their individual opinion.

See some comments below;

Nkeiruka Chidi:

Stay at home daddy in the making…be ready to take care of the home front e.g. baby sitting,house chores, school runs etc while she works her ass out to fend for the family.

Okafor Kenechukwu Blessing:

Hmm! Ladies calm down oo. I read this comment severally b4 I am actually writing this. Most of us do this every month but yet we are here ranting just bc of the word dis guy used ” lay it at his feet”. But in the rare sense of it that’s what it sld be. When u indeed marry ur husband that’s the right thing to do. When u receive ur salary wether daily,weekly or monthly u table it b4 ur man and u two make plans togeda.

As long as ur doing that he will unconsciously do same. U both plan what to do with d money and u both have a pocket money from there for all personal or family needs including ur extended family if need be. Marriage is sweet oo if we cld follow it biblically. But d world has become so evil and selfish,self centered that what this man wrote sounds gibberish.

But sorry if ur hubby is an irresponsible drunkard sorry is ur name. Let’s think about it. In d real sense of husband and wife without ulterior motives u both sld know exactly what u both earn and make plans on that and yes the only way that can be done effectively is by laying ur salary or wage at his feetooo,table oo or we’re ever u choose.

Wn money finish na him so dey provide till d next pay. No brain racking for u. No bi small thing oo. Oya ooo make una attack me now. 1 love

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/women-should-lay-their-salaries-at-their-husbands-feet-nigerian-man/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Why Do Nairaland Mods Stingy NL Girls? / Loose Those Man Boobs And Look Sexy For The Ladies / SO SAD! Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (