Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats (77932 Views)

Boy To Girl Makeup/full Body Transformation Vlog! / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
made4naija:
A woman has shocked Twitter users after she shared photos of her body transformation which she said she achieved by doing squats.

The woman's body shape went from slim to curvy in just one year and people are asking her if squats really achieve this kind of miracle or she did something more.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/this-womans-unbelievable-body-transformation-after-just-1-year-of-squats/

inflation looming due to rise in demands...Products has been rebranded..
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by bibicici(f): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Well doing the squats need consistency and dedication it's very hard though but it works and soon too. The one thing I hate about is that it also builds the thighs and legs. I definitely don't want my legs to be looking like a man.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Jaqenhghar: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
wow shocked shocked shocked
damm wink
Lefulefu!
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:
I prefer her slim ass.undecided
You're so right. I'm pretty sure her slim ass was softer than her new ass. I can bet she can't jiggle her new butt.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by fabienjoe: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Be making someone like me wanna start doing it too.

But, since being perfect in my imperfection is my greatest asset... I love me like this.

Just keep it simple, cupcake...You can't be perfect and at the same time have imperfections...Tell us you love yourself the way you are...
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by DavidEsq(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wow! The floor of her room is so nice.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:
Marialavin

Remember our discussion about ass? Chai black chick. The best
cry cry cry
Have you decided to taunt me too? cry

Yea.. No doubt blacks are gifted in that department, like they are truly the best. grin. But I'd rather remain the way I am than do something I might regret in my old age.

Do you know what this fats do to a woman when she's old? smiley
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by PRINCEVICKEY: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
I FOR EVEN PREFER THE OLD VERSION ....
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
wow shocked shocked shocked damm wink
lmao!!! my guy!!!
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
pweeryambre:
yes, but depends on her kind of body, if she has thick skin, then the squats will take on her muscles. but some kind of body with soft skin is just hard to tone no matter how much squats or work outs.

lwkmd so you indirectly referring to those fat chicks
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by asawanathegreat(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
I love that walkout
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by teacherbim(f): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
With Apetamin syrup, it works faster
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by myself13: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ugly girls and sweet punaani
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
wow shocked shocked shocked damm wink

u no go call me here nw
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:
big fat lies

why do people derive pleasure from deceiving people online

her body structure shows even squats can't.make her butt checks that big

she did surgery and then does looks of exercises targeted at her thighs

doing squats alone does very little for you butt. It only makes your thighs bigger and thicker

her natural shape is rectangle ,not pear or hour glass
she did surgery to look hourglass and did lots of exercise.

If you need exercises to target your butt cheeks check YouTube.
they will

hmmm dem don come. I knew I'll meet your type here... lwkmd let see your pix
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Edu3Again: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:
big fat lies

doing squats alone does very little for you butt. It only makes your thighs bigger and thicker

they will

its not the same babe
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
darlenese:
when the yanshh burst we will know the truth

grin nawa oo she complain... Go and do your own and tell us after 3yrs.. lwkmd
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Henjor48(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
So the news of my paper ass has gone viral! Fada Fada Lawd. Where is thy face? cry cry cry

I'm not angry, you give me mentions because I replied the previous. If I had ignored, you would have ceased. That shows you aren't disturbing. grin . Although I will appreciate it if you don't call to threads like this anymore. cry

MariaLavina

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Be making someone like me wanna start doing it too.

But, since being perfect in my imperfection is my greatest asset... I love me like this.

lol naso you wouldn't say the truth. Am 2000% sure if by chance you got this body the whole Nairalanders wouldn't sleep.. Seriously start your own squat ... grin you really slim no offense ooo..
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by enoconcernme: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:
big fat lies

they will

I was going to say same thing. Thanks for saying the truth I know some people will come to attack you.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
avril9:
Very possible especially if her body is made up of more muscles than body fat. All she did is build her muscles and eat right... It works

you deserve a warm peak.. You the only girl here that said something meaning full... The rest are so jealous.

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
bibicici:
Well doing the squats need consistency and dedication it's very hard though but it works and soon too. The one thing I hate about is that it also builds the thighs and legs. I definitely don't want my legs to be looking like a man.

my dear you wouldn't oo... The truth is guys love ladies with thick thighs.... beta start now o
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pansophist(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
cry cry cry
Have you decided to taunt me too? cry

Yea.. No doubt blacks are gifted in that department, like they are truly the best. grin. But I'd rather remain the way I am than do something I might regret in my old age.

Do you know what this fats do to a woman when she's old? smiley

Its not fat, it's muscle. She is healthier now than before. Being fit and protruding muscles in targetted places is not unhealthy, it just have to be done in properly.

Btw, I neva see your ukwu na, so I can't tell if it's flat lol grin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankicent:

lol naso you wouldn't say the truth. Am 2000% sure if by chance you got this body the whole Nairalanders wouldn't sleep.. Seriously start your own squat ... grin you really slim no offense ooo..
Shebi dat's how u pple wee be looking for trouble small small.

I should start my own squat too. I'm really slim, no offense abi?
No wahala, continue.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
bibicici:

anyway you have a fine smile, a small nose grin tempting lips and well shaped body... Bye
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Lordofthewest(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wawu

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by dcyclone(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Check this one put nah
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:
big fat lies

they will
biko in the name of buhari stop spoiling we guy's mood this evening. We are busy admiring this ukwu and u talking of surgeries and plastic booty. Haba nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.