Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats (77931 Views)

Boy To Girl Makeup/full Body Transformation Vlog! / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by yomomma(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:

workout can't make your butt bigger never

it can only make whatever fat that's there firmer

I've been following a lot of these Instagram workout gurus for years

don't argue with me

your body shape determines fat deposit in your breast and boobs

that woman did surgery

she is naturally a rectangular shaped lady

she didn't have a cinched waist naturally

all she did was put on weight and have the fat transferred from her belly to her ass

crossed the border lol?

don't you know there are surgeons in Lagos and abuja that can do fat transfer from the belly to the butt

google grandville medical laser

don't argue with someone who has been following these things on IG for years.

You are right. Leave the guy make him dey yarn dust. I just laughed when I saw the transformation pics. She went under the knife for that ass, she wouldn't get that result even if she did squats for 10 years.

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
who are you shioooooooooooring like that?
You of course.

Somebody that cannot mind his business deserves serious shiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
You of course.

Somebody that cannot mind his business deserves serious shiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!
if I catch you walahi I go wound you. Let me see you shiooooooooooor me again.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
if I catch you walahi I go wound you. Let me see you shiooooooooooor me again.
You go wound me, like sey you fit?

All of una dey use small pikin eye look me cus i get small body... I will shiooor you over and over again and there ain't nothing you can do about it.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
You go wound me, like sey you fit?

All of una dey use small pikin eye look me cus i get small body... I will shiooor you over and over again and there ain't nothing you can do about it.
just because your breasts wey never even full person mouth don dey grow, you no get respect for your senior again abi? Shiooooooooooor me again and I go discipline you for here.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Offpoint:
Team BEFORE I don't like crossing my boundaries, I go for what I can handle and manipulate without exhausting much energy... if you know, you damn know.
Handler grin
Weldone sir
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by soviete(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
u na blenze man naucheesy. Hope u see wetin u dey misscheesy. Just look at how dat ukwu is soft,round and palatablecheesy. Chai! Jus imagine u dey do d job from backcheesy.baba God i pray dis type of yansh be falling on my face every night in jesu name i pray......
be careful what u wish for grin

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
just because your breasts wey never even full person mouth don dey grow, you no get respect for your senior again abi? Shiooooooooooor me again and I go discipline you for here.
Lolz... Walai you no get sense
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pansophist(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Okay it's muscles, but I learnt that as a woman gets older, the muscles loose its firmness making everything go down. It all falls on the legs and that can cause rheumatism. How true is that?

Believe me , you don't want to see grin

Its not true, as far as I know.

Lol, your brain is enough to overlook whatever yansh flaw you get grin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by IYANGBALI: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Walai you no get sense
you say wetin? I no blame you, small small hair don dey grow for the top of your laps and armpits abi?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
you say wetin? I no blame you, small small hair don dey grow for the top of your laps and armpits abi?
Sharrap and gerrarrahia.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Sharrap and gerrarrahia.
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:

Its not true, as far as I know.

Lol, your brain is enough to overlook whatever yansh flaw you get grin
Good to know that, just to be sure, how about you research on that? No knowledge is lost. wink

Awwwwwww! You just made me the happiest lady on earth smiley smiley ... When is the wedding? grin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Martin0(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
i dey tell ucheesy.. This na original yansh.. Non aba made..non chinese made..d real dealcheesy

yeahgrin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pansophist(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Good to know that, just to be sure, how about you research on that? No knowledge is lost. wink

Awwwwwww! You just made me the happiest lady on earth smiley smiley ... When is the wedding? grin

No de rush na. Make we kiss first tongue

And how I go marry person wey I neva see lol
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by whytepawn1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:
I prefer her slim ass.undecided
are you gay?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Jaqenhghar: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
i hail u back my guycheesy...how u see dat yansh nacheesy..is it not pure heaven?
LOL. No comment wink
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:

No de rush na. Make we kiss first tongue

And how I go marry person wey I neva see lol
Wait, lemme go brush. First kiss must be memorable. grin

O ye of little faith! Believe and it will be. tongue
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Sugarbash: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:
big fat lies

why do people derive pleasure from deceiving people online

her body structure shows even squats can't.make her butt checks that big

she did surgery and then does looks of exercises targeted at her thighs

doing squats alone does very little for you butt. It only makes your thighs bigger and thicker

her natural shape is rectangle ,not pear or hour glass
she did surgery to look hourglass and did lots of exercise.

If you need exercises to target your butt cheeks check YouTube.
they will
[left][/left]. Keep kwayet
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pansophist(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Wait, lemme go brush. First kiss must be memorable. grin

O ye of little faith! Believe and it will be. tongue

You neva brush finish? ayam stil waitin.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:

You neva brush finish? ayam stil waitin.
Lol... cheesy
No kiss before wedding o. angry . Pick a date grin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pansophist(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Chizzychinny: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Her body, her business.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by okenwaa(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:
I prefer her slim ass.undecided

Same here bro or sis.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
made4naija:
A woman has shocked Twitter users after she shared photos of her body transformation which she said she achieved by doing squats.

The woman's body shape went from slim to curvy in just one year and people are asking her if squats really achieve this kind of miracle or she did something more.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/this-womans-unbelievable-body-transformation-after-just-1-year-of-squats/

all dis squat stuff make fart smell bad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Offpoint: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:

Handler grin
Weldone sir
grin oh the only one after my heart... I believe deeply in my heart your physique is the BEFORE I've seen it in the spiritual world.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Offpoint: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
yarinya kiakiawa yaya yo?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by derbykol(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
I need to start doing squats too
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Divay22(f): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Offpoint:

grin oh the only one after my heart... I believe deeply in my heart your physique is the BEFORE I've seen it in the spiritual world.
Lol
Spiritual world When you turn visioner
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by bibicici(f): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na wa o. See analogy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.