Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats (77933 Views)

Boy To Girl Makeup/full Body Transformation Vlog! / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Lefulefu!
i hail u back my guycheesy...how u see dat yansh nacheesy..is it not pure heaven?

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Dakun, leave me alone.
mtcweeee.. Be forming porshe.. Go and take a chill pill jawe
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pweeryambre: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You wrote all these fallacies and then ended up agreeing that there are workouts that will enhance ones butt? It looks unbelievable to you and many that liked your post because you can't fathom the sheer willpower and dedication she must have taken to transform her body without going under the knife..if I haven't seen women here in Nigeria that have not crossed the border but transformed their body in the gym I would have erroneously believed what you just posted..
don't mind them, sometimes they just want to agure to feel important.

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankicent:

mtcweeee.. Be forming porshe.. Go and take a chill pill jawe
Lolz... I wanted to see how you will react and i've seen it.
You too, take a chill pill.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
pweeryambre:

you haven't said anything oh. still waiting
lol
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by fizzy1: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
The transformer undecided
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by fizzy1: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
The transformer
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... I wanted to see how you will react and i've seen it.
You too, take a chill pill.

grin you smart shey you know... E no pain me ooo...

What your name jawe?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
like this?
wich kain skin infection be dis?shocked.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankicent:

grin you smart shey you know... E no pain me ooo...

What your name jawe?
Zainab
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by omoelerin1: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
All because of prick.
Sex object.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:
big fat lies

why do people derive pleasure from deceiving people online

her body structure shows even squats can't.make her butt checks that big

she did surgery and then does looks of exercises targeted at her thighs

doing squats alone does very little for you butt. It only makes your thighs bigger and thicker

her natural shape is rectangle ,not pear or hour glass
she did surgery to look hourglass and did lots of exercise.

If you need exercises to target your butt cheeks check YouTube.
they will
grin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Don't droll too much guys na strong yansh squatting dey give. A small soft ass in hand is better than 20 Nicki minaj looking ass that doesn't depress to the touch.
Shit! lipsrsealed If my wife sees this I'm in big trouble grin

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Glink2018(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
I wonder her impression if she think of this action she has done after 10years
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by philbanj(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Someone said that butt is she future stuffs
Hmm.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Zainab
hmmm zainab... Hausa abi? grin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by generationz(f): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You wrote all these fallacies and then ended up agreeing that there are workouts that will enhance ones butt? It looks unbelievable to you and many that liked your post because you can't fathom the sheer willpower and dedication she must have taken to transform her body without going under the knife..if I haven't seen women here in Nigeria that have not crossed the border but transformed their body in the gym I would have erroneously believed what you just posted..

workout can't make your butt bigger never

it can only make whatever fat that's there firmer

I've been following a lot of these Instagram workout gurus for years

don't argue with me

your body shape determines fat deposit in your breast and boobs

that woman did surgery

she is naturally a rectangular shaped lady

she didn't have a cinched waist naturally

all she did was put on weight and have the fat transferred from her belly to her ass

crossed the border lol?

don't you know there are surgeons in Lagos and abuja that can do fat transfer from the belly to the butt

google grandville medical laser

don't argue with someone who has been following these things on IG for years.

2 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankicent:
hmmm zainab... Hausa abi? grin
Yoruba
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by generationz(f): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
but frm her first pics it looked like her ass was growing though.it did not look exactly flat. Hm why will a black woman be doing any surgical procedure to enhance her booty.

its cheap in the us
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by IYANGBALI: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
wich kain skin infection be dis?shocked.
just manage am
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yoruba
this girl your breasts are tantalizing my eyes o
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Zainab
see as you just dey give out your name to a total stranger, alhaji must hear this. Shiooooooooor
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yoruba
Hmmm.. Anyway am Evans apprentice.. Job has been bad this days cause of bubu new updates...*crying* Instead of kidnapping again have decided to settle down.. My new lepa friend grin tell me where you from.. Maybe Lagos, Kaduna, borno.. 2: Are you available for my new kidnapping terms... if you gree we can take this conversation to the other room.. Sorry other app.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
this girl your breasts are tantalizing my eyes o
Wetin your eye find go there?

Ohun oju n wa loju n ri.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:

workout can't make your butt bigger never

it can only make whatever fat that's there firmer

I've been following a lot of these Instagram workout gurus for years

don't argue with me

your body shape determines fat deposit in your breast and boobs

that woman did surgery

she is naturally a rectangular shaped lady

she didn't have a cinched waist naturally

all she did was put on weight and have the fat transferred from her belly to her ass

crossed the border lol?

don't you know there are surgeons in Lagos and abuja that can do fat transfer from the belly to the butt

google grandville medical laser

don't argue with someone who has been following these things on IG for years.
Again I call what you just posted mere fallacies..you follow them on instagram but how many times have you actually been working out at the gym?(If you actually do workout CONSISTENTLY)..the women I use as case studies are actually real life people I've known at the gym..so I can bet that I have a first hand experience on the topic..I've seen near obese women here in Nigeria gradually burn off seemingly unlosable fat until they fit into tight fitting jeans..and because of that I will NEVER doubt what people can do if they put their mind and body to it..
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankicent:
Hmmm.. Anyway am Evans apprentice.. Job has been bad this days cause of bubu new updates...*crying* Instead of kidnapping again have decided to settle down.. My new lepa friend grin tell me where you from.. Maybe Lagos, Kaduna, borno.. 2: Are you available for my new kidnapping terms... if you gree we can take this conversation to the other room.. Sorry other app.
Okay.... I stay in sokoto.

Abubaker Shekau is my mentor( I believe you know him). Right now, we're short of members, most of them having been killed by d nigerian army and others through suicide bombings.

Anyways, there's no long epistle needed... If you think you're up for this, we could take this to d other room wink

Meanwhile, you needn't fear cause you will be very well compensated and forever remembered in history.

What you say to that, bruh?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
see as you just dey give out your name to a total stranger, alhaji must hear this. Shiooooooooor
Shiooooooooor, you too.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Unlimited22: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
LEFULEFU!!!
Where are you?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Akanoaaa(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wetin concern me, yeyeyeye undecided
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
bibicici:
Well doing the squats need consistency and dedication it's very hard though but it works and soon too. The one thing I hate about is that it also builds the thighs and legs. I definitely don't want my legs to be looking like a man.
cmon thick thighs look sexy on a lady.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Unlimited22:
LEFULEFU!!!
Where are you?
haha i don already land here b4 u. First page sefcheesy.d azz make sense shacheesy.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Shiooooooooor, you too.
who are you shioooooooooooring like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.