Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats (77936 Views)

Boy To Girl Makeup/full Body Transformation Vlog! / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by bibicici(f): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
That maybe true but I still don't like it.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Offpoint: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Spiritual world When you turn visioner
Recently, your presence might be responsible for my recent visions, don't call it hallucinations please. lately I've been having this unexplainable weird feelings, I don't know the source of it, but my instincts made me believe you're the culprit.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by meobizy(f): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
1. She is lying.

2. The pictures look like different women.

3. I wonder what women'll do when rail-thin comes back in vogue.

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Divay22(f): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Offpoint:

Recently, your presence might be responsible for my recent visions, don't call it hallucinations please. lately I've been having this unexplainable weird feelings, I don't know the source of it, but my instincts made me believe you're the culprit.
Your instincts failed you this time.
I have nothing to do with whatever you're seeing right now tongue grin
Goodnight.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by generationz(f): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
yomomma:

You are right. Leave the guy make him dey yarn dust. I just laughed when I saw the transformation pics. She went under the knife for that ass, she wouldn't get that result even if she did squats for 10 years.

tell them o
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by generationz(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Again I call what you just posted mere fallacies..you follow them on instagram but how many times have you actually been working out at the gym?(If you actually do workout CONSISTENTLY)..the women I use as case studies are actually real life people I've known at the gym..so I can bet that I have a first hand experience on the topic..I've seen near obese women here in Nigeria gradually burn off seemingly unlosable fat until they fit into tight fitting jeans..and because of that I will NEVER doubt what people can do if they put their mind and body to it..

so did i say obese women can't loose fat

jeez you people read meaning into what isn't

tummy to ass ratio, ass to thigh ratio. thats how you. an spot chicks who did surgery.

you don't just see a skinny girl pop up with the same flat abs and a very big backside through exercise impossible.
you can never grow your ass that and at the same time have very flat with exercise when you are as skinny as this chick was

stop arguing my Friend

show that pic to fitness gurus they will tell you the same thing I'm telling

body structure matters in how your ass can just pop up

Beyonce used to be very skinny when she sang bottylicious with destiny's child but because her bone structure was pear shaped fat distribution automatically goes more to her butt and thighs more than he breasts and arms.
If people saw Beyonce then they would have said this one is straight like pencil. but we know that bone structure varies.

This woman isn't hourglass but rectangular bone structure. she enhanced with surgery to her bum bum and left her abs as flat as it was before.

I dare to you show this picture to honest fitness experts( male ) if they won't say the same thing I'm saying.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
ibidun448:
MRSoftapples: I've been looking for her,, to provoke her.. lol eheheheh.d
Hmm what's your main?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Okay.... I stay in sokoto.

Abubaker Shekau is my mentor( I believe you know him). Right now, we're short of members, most of them having been killed by d nigerian army and others through suicide bombings.

Anyways, there's no long epistle needed... If you think you're up for this, we could take this to d other room wink

Meanwhile, you needn't fear cause you will be very well compensated and forever remembered in history.

What you say to that, bruh?
Who Asked you all this epistle ehn
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Who Asked you all this epistle ehn
If you don't know what is being talked about, you'd do well to shut up.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
If you don't know what is being talked about, you'd do well to shut up.
Are you on your period?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Are you on your period?
Yeah.... It started today.

You wanna drink red wine?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yeah.... It started today.

You wanna drink red wine?
Nah you can give it to your boyfriend to drink..
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Nah you can give it to your boyfriend to drink..
Go to hell, sweet.... And don't come back.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Okay.... I stay in sokoto.

Abubaker Shekau is my mentor( I believe you know him). Right now, we're short of members, most of them having been killed by d nigerian army and others through suicide bombings.

Anyways, there's no long epistle needed... If you think you're up for this, we could take this to d other room wink

Meanwhile, you needn't fear cause you will be very well compensated and forever remembered in history.

What you say to that, bruh?

lol i agree sending you a pm ASAP. can't stop laughing.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Go to hell, sweet.... And don't come back.
You go use your fingers on your thing..
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
You go use your fingers on your thing..
Shove your advice where the sun doesn't shine.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Shove your advice where the sun doesn't shine.
Then fork off to hades.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by charleskl(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Vaseline crews be lyk....

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
soviete:
be careful what u wish for grin

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Integratedstore: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
We want ladies to look beautiful, that why research and introduced the most test beauty product SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA CREAM.
BENEFIT OF SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA
Remove wrinkles, eye bags,expression lines, crow's feet,nasolabial folds
Enrich argireline to anti-aging
Anti-aging
Smooth wrinkles
Improve sagging skin
Fade out spot
Bright skin
Hydrating lotion
Increase skin elastic, keep skin youth.

Research shows that six peptides liquid can effectively inhibit skin and soothing all kind of fine lines,leave skin supple and smooth elastic tissue.

Indications: All skin type

Whole ingredients: deionized water, Argireline, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, allantoin, hazel extract, collagen, aloe extract, coenzyme Q10, yeast extract, marine collagen.

Directions: Apply proper amount to the face, eyes area, neck or whole body skin,gently massage until fully absorbed.It could be added to other skin care products.
Six peptides without any toxicity,no need to injections,can intercept the signal muscle contraction, reducing the force of muscle contraction,reduce the occurrence of dynamic lines and eliminate fine lines,can effectively reorganize collagen elastic,increase the activity of elastic,relax the facial lines,smooth wrinkles.

GET YOURS NOW https://sixpeptidealoevera.yolasite.com or http://integratedstore.myshopify.com

For more information call us on +2347033022937 or email: info@safetymomentsite.com
YOUR BEAUTY IS OUR CONCERN

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Admirable work you have here. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.