Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats (77935 Views)

Boy To Girl Makeup/full Body Transformation Vlog! / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Lexusgs430: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
I no do joor.... Her nipples go hard like kpomo or shaki... I love soft and succulent......
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Martin0(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
wow shocked shocked shocked damm wink
without say them nor tell yougrin this na original ynash
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Randy91:

u no go call me here nw
u na blenze man naucheesy. Hope u see wetin u dey misscheesy. Just look at how dat ukwu is soft,round and palatablecheesy. Chai! Jus imagine u dey do d job from backcheesy.baba God i pray dis type of yansh be falling on my face every night in jesu name i pray......

2 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by manikspears: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Deformity
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
fabienjoe:

Just keep it simple, cupcake...You can't be perfect and at the same time have imperfections...Tell us you love yourself the way you are...
Heh.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Bollinger(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:
I prefer her slim ass.undecided

As a woman, your preference holds no consequence. The preference is solely the right of straight heterosexual men.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pweeryambre: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:
big fat lies

why do people derive pleasure from deceiving people online

her body structure shows even squats can't.make her butt checks that big

she did surgery and then does looks of exercises targeted at her thighs

doing squats alone does very little for you butt. It only makes your thighs bigger and thicker

her natural shape is rectangle ,not pear or hour glass
she did surgery to look hourglass and did lots of exercise.

If you need exercises to target your butt cheeks check YouTube.
they will
my dear go to China and see ladies in their ,40s and 50s and even 60s look like 25 year olds with no single surgery on their bodies just pure work outs and certain foods they eat.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Bobby2020: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
You dare call one year “just”?? This one no get work ooo
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Shebi dat's how u pple wee be looking for trouble small small.

I should start my own squat too. I'm really slim, no offense abi?
No wahala, continue.

lolz .... She don vex oo... lolz oya lemme see another photo of you. grin what's your name self?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by jesmond3945: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
I think the body is now the new idol for women. Very soon they would be going to worship centre to honour the god of the human body.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Martin0:

without say them nor tell yougrin this na original ynash
i dey tell ucheesy.. This na original yansh.. Non aba made..non chinese made..d real dealcheesy

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Twoclans(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
u na blenze man naucheesy. Hope u see wetin u dey misscheesy. Just look at how dat ukwu is soft,round and palatablecheesy. Chai! Jus imagine u dey do d job from backcheesy.baba God i pray dis type of yansh be falling on my face every night in jesu name i pray......

AMENNNNNNNNN

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Twoclans:
[b][/b]
AMENNNNNNNNN
hahahahahacheesy

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by generationz(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
biko in the name of buhari stop spoiling we guy's mood this evening. We are busy admiring this ukwu and u talking of surgeries and plastic booty. Haba nau

there is nothing wrong in surgery
she looks great

but telling lies is just a turnoff

its not plastic

its fat from her arms and belly transfferd to her butt
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by kokomilala(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's a no brainer. This gospel, I've been preaching for 20 yrs. Strength is the new skinny, the new beautiful. The idea of the BODY BEAUTIFUL is rapidly changing. Sadly, however, many trainers have indulged their clients in banal aerobic dance sessions, that offer very little in body sculpting.
I've built my bum over the last 21 years with a combo of squat and lunges, going as heavy as 180 kg. The add on is that my thighs, primarily, have been reshaped.
Science as proven that any mortal, regardless of body shape - ectomorph, mesomorph or exomorph- can build muscles even at age 100.

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by honshine(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Dreyl(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
tongue
QueenSekxy:
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by adecz: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Excuuuuse Mee!!!

We prefer soft fat there, wink wink wink wink

not hard muscles... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hahhh!!!

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankicent:

lolz .... She don vex oo... lolz oya lemme see another photo of you. grin what's your name self?

Jamb kweshun
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by PenisCaP: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

whatever dude.

Pls can I lick u tongue
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Frankicent(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Jamb kweshun
grin lwkmd me .ahhh I will kidnap you for this oo
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:
big fat lies

why do people derive pleasure from deceiving people online

her body structure shows even squats can't.make her butt checks that big

she did surgery and then does looks of exercises targeted at her thighs

doing squats alone does very little for you butt. It only makes your thighs bigger and thicker

her natural shape is rectangle ,not pear or hour glass
she did surgery to look hourglass and did lots of exercise.

If you need exercises to target your butt cheeks check YouTube.
they will
You wrote all these fallacies and then ended up agreeing that there are workouts that will enhance ones butt? It looks unbelievable to you and many that liked your post because you can't fathom the sheer willpower and dedication she must have taken to transform her body without going under the knife..if I haven't seen women here in Nigeria that have not crossed the border but transformed their body in the gym I would have erroneously believed what you just posted..

2 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
pweeryambre:
yes, but depends on her kind of body, if she has thick skin, then the squats will take on her muscles. but some kind of body with soft skin is just hard to tone no matter how much squats or work outs.
You know nothing about the human body. Look at you talking about Human Anatomy. Never in your life tell someone that Lifting weights (squat) affects the skin only. I bet you think if you cut your skin, you will see more skin.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
kokomilala:
It's a no brainer. This gospel, I've been preaching for 20 yrs. Strength is the new skinny, the new beautiful. The idea of the BODY BEAUTIFUL is rapidly changing. Sadly, however, many trainers have indulged their clients in banal aerobic dance sessions, that offer very little in body sculpting.
I've built my bum over the last 21 years with a combo of squat and lunges, going as heavy as 180 kg. The add on is that my thighs, primarily, have been reshaped.
Science as proven that any mortal, regardless of body shape - ectomorph, mesomorph or exomorph- can build muscles even at age 100.
When you see someone who actually dedicates substantial amount of time in the gym you would know..this post here is an example...
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by kokomilala(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
@AkpaMgbor, absolutely.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pweeryambre: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Admin401:
You know nothing about the human body. Look at you talking about Human Anatomy. Never in your life tell someone that Lifting weights (squat) affects the skin only. I bet you think if you cut your skin, you will see more skin.
you haven't said anything oh. still waiting
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:

there is nothing wrong in surgery
she looks great

but telling lies is just a turnoff

its not plastic

its fat from her arms and belly transfferd to her butt
but frm her first pics it looked like her ass was growing though.it did not look exactly flat. Hm why will a black woman be doing any surgical procedure to enhance her booty.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:

Its not fat, it's muscle. She is healthier now than before. Being fit and protruding muscles in far target places is not unhewlthy, it just have to be done in properly.

Btw, I neva see your ukwu na, so I can't tell if it's flat lol grin
Okay it's muscles, but I learnt that as a woman gets older, the muscles loose its firmness making everything go down. It all falls on the legs and that can cause rheumatism. How true is that?

Believe me , you don't want to see grin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by MarvellWorld: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Thank you. Just exactly what I felt as well.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankicent:

grin lwkmd me .ahhh I will kidnap you for this oo
Dakun, leave me alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.