Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (108754 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oga ben please dont laugh at me o.well thanks for this thread if 1300 dollars will take me away from him shithole i am ready to leave.cheers i will see you in mexico next year
benpedro:
lol I don't know why this cracked me up. As if I'm his father. I have plans to bring my blood sister too but the school won't let me work directly with them. I have two options which are either to try Canadian schools or work with the agent.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by anayolity: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kissup:
Oga ben please dont laugh at me o.well thanks for this thread if 1300 dollars will take me away from him shithole i am ready to leave.cheers i will see you in mexico next year

Sweethrt lemme know when you are going so i can join you.... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol.Ain't you tired of this shithole?i am going into fairly used cloth.i need to double my hustle so i can leave
anayolity:

Sweethrt lemme know when you are going so i can join you.... kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by anayolity: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kissup:
Lol.Ain't you tired of this shithole?i am going into fairly used cloth.i need to double my hustle so i can leave

I'm damn tired my dear.... I really wanna get out and reinforce
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
God go do am
anayolity:

I'm damn tired my dear.... I really wanna get out and reinforce
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kissup:

Do you have the University's name?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oga ben its true o.will they lecture in English
bettyLad:

would be highly interested in this , this is the part I love the most ,but please permit me to ask , do they teach in English language
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Pesb(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
The language of instruction is Spanish.

If you put your mind to it....you can learn it.

It's all about interest.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Oga ben good morning please will d university lecture in English or Spanish
Pesb:
The language of instruction is Spanish.

If you put your mind to it....you can learn it.

It's all about interest.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2018
BedLam:
And to crown it all, he said Nigeria names don cast. Dude! I've been to some really nice countries and people are always fascinated when I say I'm a Nigerian, your whole deamenor matters a lot and what you do entirely.
People Re always willing to know more and never be ashamed to say I'm a Nigerian! Nothing is worst than denying your own existence.

Being a Nigerian has caused me some pains when out there, so I get his point.

Though it's not good to deny your heritage, (which ill NEVER do) but hey.... that tag undecided
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kizme(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2018
His email address is on page 11
passionstores:

How can I get it pls
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
benpedro:
Mexico is a very beautiful country with happy people. People smile at you everyday unlike Nigeria where everyone is fuming smiley . I have been here for more than 3 years now, yet I've never come across any form of racism, instead I'm being treated like a king(one of the reasons I always want to run back to Mexico whenever I'm in the US where white people give you that dirty look) . The feeling where your pupils want to give you coins so as to touch your hair, where adults want to take pictures with you and their family and the guys in the bar want to relate with you and invite you to their table to drink for free. In my second year as a teacher in a big private school here in a very rich neighborhood, I was promoted as the coordinator of all the foreign language teachers in the school (over 20 of them and most of them Mexicans) after I helped their secondary school students won their first ever state English debate challenge trophy. In Nigeria, the job would've been given to the principal's concubine smiley or a family member

LMAO @ principal's concubine

But on a serious note, that's how things are run in Nigeria grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2018
femmoy:

it's impossible, Mexicans can't travel to both US and Canada without visa, I stand to be corrected.

Canada is visa free/visa upon arrival for them

I saw it in one of thrse Trevor shows
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
femmoy:

from ur post, it shows that visa is required to visit the US. why arguing bro?

did his post suggest US is visa free to Mexican citizens

read before commenting biko
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2018
drakeli:
I agree with the op 100%. If anyone asked why are Mexicans fleeing to the US? I am in the US and based on my own opinion and experience. Virtually all Mexicans and South America’s fleeing across the US boarder don’t have good education. Hence they find it difficult to survive in Mexico doing menial jobs when doing the same menial jobs in the US gives them an edge. The Op is educated. He teaches English in a good school according to him. This is what gave him an edge over Mexicans because it’s very hard to see a Mexican that speaks English unless he grew up in the US or has been there a long time. Most of them don’t speak English. Hence the reason he is doing well in the same Mexico that uneducated Mexicans are running away from.

On a warning note. There’s no pathway to legalization for people crossing the boarder from Mexico into the US. Don’t be tempted to follow that path, because you will be illegal in the US for the rest of your life. If you like, marry 100 US citizens. No legalization for you because you jumped the boarder.

not always the case bro

I spoke to an immigration lawyer some time back *a Nigerian immigration lawyer practicing in the U.S. anyways*

according to him o, once you are married to a US citizen, all sins are forgiven grin grin

I.e. as long as you use a sharp immigration lawyer cool
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
mannycrown:

Compare the boldened above and the boldened below: Where you said you were in the US. Are you making a mistake or omission?

you have spotted an inconsistency

grin
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by BedLam: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ugosample:

Being a Nigerian has caused me some pains when out there, so I get his point.

Though it's not good to deny your heritage, (which ill NEVER do) but hey.... that tag undecided
it is not your fault and doesn't mean other nationals don't get pain as well. Trying being an India sometime.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
BedLam:
it is not your fault and doesn't mean other nationals don't get pain as well. Trying being an India sometime.

you don't mean it shocked
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
I HAVE (HND AND PGD), HAVE A SOUND TEACHING EXPERIENCE. PLEASE, ON A LOW KEY, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO BE IN MECHICO "MEXICO". ASIDE FROM TEACHING, I CAN PERFORM A SOUND MANAGERIAL FUNCTION IN ANY BUSINESS SETTING. PLEASE WILL BE PLEASED IF YOU RESPOND IN TIME.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by femmoy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ugosample:

did his post suggest US is visa free to Mexican citizens

read before commenting biko

if u don't know the beginning of an argument don't just jump at it, learn to mind ur biz OK?
he sent an attachment and I quoted Wat I saw in his attachment.
busy body
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kizme:
His email address is on page 11

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
femmoy:

if u don't know the beginning of an argument don't just jump at it, learn to mind ur biz OK?
he sent an attachment and I quoted Wat I saw in his attachment.
busy body

I repeat, does his post suggest that US is visa free to Mexico?

undecided

all these kids online these days undecided
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
@benpedro

Sent you a pm
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by gees101(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
femmoy:

nonny, u be boss na, why u dey vex for me? OK no vex, I just want to get a good info before going. I lost my job after 8years so I'm planning on moving for good cos I don't want to be useless here in naija, u know how it goes na.... or because I've not been disturbing you to come to Dubai? well my regards to nattybanda and justi4jesu and the rest of my peeps on Dubai thread. one love boss.
see dubai thread people here o
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by NONNYG: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
gees101:
see dubai thread people here o
we global nowcheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by gees101(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
NONNYG:
we global nowcheesy
i see every every my bros, i hail u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.