Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

You Deserve So Much More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Deserve So Much More (11068 Views)

MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Deserve So Much More by Ishilove: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2018
And it goes both ways too

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Deserve So Much More by xynerise: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Modified.

The photos didn't appear initially....could be my network grin
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Ishilove: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2018
xynerise:
Dafaq undecided
It's simple really. Many people are in one-sided relationships. They stay in such unhealthy relationships because of a multiplicity of reasons ranging from naivety, self esteem issues to desperation.

8 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Yeah we deserve the best,,, when i see both male and female saying they are fighting for love,,, i just shake my head..

You can't fight for the love of someone who is not fighting for your love..

Relationships are the efforts of two people, not one..

If you find someone you really want to date, boring,,, its because the person is not feeling you, The same person you find boring and snubby, is the same person other guy or Lady finds lively...

A guy or lady that truly cares for you will always make sure not to hurt you emotionally...

You gave him or her ten miss calls and yet she or he is busy picking calls of other people,, my brother or sister move on with your life..

sometimes we look too long at the closed door and we don't see the one which has been opened for us..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Oluromantic: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Ishilove:

It's simple really. Many people are in one-sided relationships. They stay in such unhealthy relationships because of a multiplicity of reasons ranging from naivety, self esteem issues and desperation.
Very true
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2018
cool
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Ishilove:

It's simple really. Many people are in one-sided relationships. They stay in such unhealthy relationships because of a multiplicity of reasons ranging from naivety, self esteem issues and desperation.
Sorry, what did mean/called one sided relationship? Because 80% of relationship in Nigeria is one sided if what i understand is what you mean.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Uglymugg: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2018
You're just in a mood, it will pass. Nobody deserves anything from anyone. You get what you get - Denzel Washington. Circa 1987

13 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Gone are those days when I barely think of myself in a relationship, now I'm very selfish in relationship and it feels good to think about virtually only my happiness.

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Gone are those days when I barely think of myself in a relationship, now I'm very selfish in relationship and it feels good to think about virtually only my happiness.

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:

How do you do it? i.e. to be in a relationship and still be thinking about only yourself.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2018
usoroh4luv:

How do you do it? i.e. to be in a relationship and still be thinking about only yourself.
Well I trained myself to be selfish and let my man love more, its working out well.

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by BetterKola: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:

Phew....I jump and Pass grin

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2018
BetterKola:

Phew....I jump and Pass grin
Keep jumping grin.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by BetterKola: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
Keep jumping grin.
I am not Jumping again. Based on my leg movement I am already on the Run. grin

Better change your orientation smiley

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2018
BetterKola:

I am not Jumping again. Based on my leg movement I am already on the Run. grin

Better change your orientation smiley
No, I'll pass, I'm better off like this, there is this inner joy its gives me.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
Well I trained myself to be selfish and let my man love more, its working out well.
you are dating a poor man!!!
I can never take that shit you put up there,as well as my folks

3 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by BetterKola: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
No, I'll pass, I'm better off like this, there is this inner joy its gives me.

Hmmmm......It's your Choice. #Enjoy cool

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2018
nwanneni:
you are dating a poor man!!!
I can never take that shit you put up there,as well as my folks
No, I'm dating a man that sees me as his goddess, I hope we are clear.

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:

Wow, Your man must be one cool and quiet guy. I don't know how to love more. I'm very sensitive to the way I'm been treated by anyone I come across. My love must be almost equal to yours via our conscious efforts

3 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2018
usoroh4luv:

Wow, Your man must be one cool and quiet guy. I don't know how to love more. I'm very sensitive to the way I'm been treated by anyone I come across. My love must be almost equal to yours via our conscious efforts
I assure you, I have no business with sensitive men.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Well, that's true. I've looked deep into certain things, and I've seen reasons why it's always good to value your sanity over anything else.

Though I'm not interested in being utterly selfish for no just cause, but I still think most times, if there's no win-win situation, then there's no need trying to force anything. Be it love, attention, care.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Saff(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
I just think in general relationships are draining and over rated. After the honey moon phase it’s problem after problem and forcing a fake smile for the cameras.

6 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by chiommy123(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Advicing someone in abusive or one sided relationship doesn't always work cos they keep going back until its done on them and they advice themselves

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
No, I'm dating a man that sees me as his goddess, I hope we are clear.
Goddess?well,i can't force you to see truth.
Hope we are clear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
I just think in general relationships are draining and over rated. After the honey moon phase it’s problem after problem and forcing a fake smile for the cameras.
i am so glad you started this post with "i think".
I'm proud of you kiss
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
I assure you, I have no business with sensitive men.

Is it wrong for a man to be sensitive?

If a man is no more caring as he used to even no matter how little it reduces, women will start complaining. Are women alone, allowed to be sensitive?

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
I used to date a girl like you. she was so selfish with her emotions. i did all the loving and caring but i wasn't really getting back what i was giving. I knew she love me, she's just trying to protect herself from being heartbroken. But i wasn't pleased with that attitude,although she seem happy with what she was doing. I guess she thought her methods were working. In my own mind i was just being patient, believing she will change eventually, maybe when she realized i am not playing with her emotions. But she was too deep in what she was doing that i had no option than to break up with her, not when someone else is showing me the love and care i seek for. The day i was broke up with her, she was still proving that she doesn't really care and telling me that she's happy she's not too deep in love with me but i knew she was just pretending. After the break up, someone that claimed didn't care was stalking my social media, telling my friends and hers that i wasn't good to her.

I just want you to know that this your method will only work for a while. If you still remain selfish, your man will meet someone who will shower him with love and care you have refuse to give.

15 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Ishilove: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
chisco82:

Sorry, what did mean/called one sided relationship? Because 80% of relationship in Nigeria is one sided if what i understand is what you mean.
By one-sided, I mean one person giving all the love and affection in the relationship, without receiving a commensurate measure of the same

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Uniquetani1(f): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018
I deserve the best.
I deserve to be happy.
I deserve to be free
I deserve genuine love. embarassed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Deserve So Much More by iamJ(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
if u like deserve or dont deserve, me no get power for plenty talk, if u dont like the way i treat u, i no lock door biko, show urself out, there are 5 billion women in the world, when fish plenty for river, fisher man no dey rush grin

[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by BetterKola: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:

I hate it when people Generalise on Social Media. To be sincere what you posted up there do not define the word Relationship. Do you know that some gullible folks will swallow this your line without any Objection.

Next time try not to Generalize.

Well, I am not a Relationship expert but I have seen a lot of people in peaceful and Enviable relationship and I do not think it was draining.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? / How To Cuddle With A Woman. / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.