Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mac Miller Dead At 26 Of An Apparent Drug Overdose After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mac Miller Dead At 26 Of An Apparent Drug Overdose After Breakup (418 Views)

How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mac Miller Dead At 26 Of An Apparent Drug Overdose After Breakup by jiggyniga: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
According to a report obtained by TMZ ,
Mac Miller has died of an apparent overdose. The Pittsburgh-native was found motionless in his San Fernando Valley home by law enforcement officials who pronounced him dead on the spot. Authorities were responding to a 911 call from friend of Miller's who'd been staying at his residence.
Miller's substance abuse issues following his breakup with pop magnate Ariana Grande have been widely documented, and were the focus of his last album. He was set to embark on a North American Tour with J.I.D and Thundercat at the end of next month.
Mac was arrested in May after crashing his Mercedes G-Wagon in the wake of his split. Grande who has rebounded from the relationship, none-the-less tweeted "Pls take care of yourself" following the accident. The accident spurred a DUI in which Miller, in a lapse of judgement, attempted to flee the scene from his arresting officers.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message From MTN? / 10 Of The Most Intimate Questions You Could Ask Someone You’re Dating / "Don't Check My Phone" My Boyfriend Thinks Am Cheating.why IS THAT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.