Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ (10757 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by colestephan86: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2018
Liveair:
Nothing will happen. They will eventually, simply die into nothingness, same way you will.

correct

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Glink2018(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Liveair:
With the number of christian believers in Nigeria, you would think Nigeria would be awesome and advanced by now. Mtchew! Grow up folks.

Because in the process, many bow-out due to their spiritual coldness and due to wordliness.

That's reason why 2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.'
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Donspicey: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Dat Means All D Non Christians And The Unborn Again Christians Wil Go To Hell Fire,,.Period!!!Accept Jesus And Be Saved,,reject Jesus And Be Condemned!!!'
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by kullozone(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
Not believing in Jesus has nothing to do with religions.

There is a command to everyone.

Love your God and neighbor. The message wasn't directed to only christians but to mankind in general and whoever doesn't believe in the message doesn't believe in the one who sent the message.

There are many non christians who have love for their neighbor and having love for neighbor is having love for God, therefore they believe in the one who sent the message which makes them saved by grace.

Blasphemy!

Hell awaits yousmiley
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Liveair:
With the number of christian believers in Nigeria, you would think Nigeria would be awesome and advanced by now. Mtchew! Grow up folks.

Christian believers are not same as Christian Practitioners!

Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by dingbang(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2018
kullozone:

Blasphemy!

Hell awaits yousmiley
explain yourself Mr man before you spew trash you can't comprehend

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by BlackManta(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2018
oglalasioux:
Do you know how many Muslims, Buddhists and other religious people exist in the world? How about the billions that existed before your Lord Christ?
No mind them.......What about our ancestors who died before missionaries came to Africa? Will they also be punished in hell for not accepting a Jesus they never heard of?

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Glink2018(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2018
oglalasioux:
Do you know how many Muslims, Buddhists and other religious people exist in the world? How about the billions that existed before your Lord Christ?

Since is not your Lord Christ, why do you want to know.
But if you care to be taught and to know what will happen to the the non-christian, you follow this thread without sentiment or you leave the thread.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by shox: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You're praying to a Jewish mythical god to open the eyes of a Nigerian?
This got me aswear
Western religion Don kill our moral no be small
So if I no believe one mythical creature I will burn Abi?
Make dem continue
To believe na by force?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by wizod(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2018
MisterGrace:

And what happenes to your soul afterwards?
man is a tripartite being made up of spirit, soul and body. When one dies and is buried. His body and soul is buried while his spirit goes to his creator for accountability. It is his spirit dat either enjoys or suffers as d case may be.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by CHARLOE(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Come to the terms and conditions, condemned in the justice of the creator. No one will say he wasn't given a fair hearing by the judge, Christ Jesus. We tell you the everlasting truth, there is faith, hope and unfailing love right now for all. You can believe now or chose not to. Don't forget that the pronouncement to unbelievers are Harsha judgements and condemnation. You shouldn't wish your enemies should go through such damnation.

We call you all to hear, please hear the voice of heaven pleading with you to be reconciled to God Almighty through his beloved son CHRIST JESUS.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
. Amen
Same way you're condemned already by the quoran for not believing in allah n his holy prophet muhamed (SAW)

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by wizod(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Soul? what exactly is that? I looked through a biology book but couldn't find a reference to souls. I looked through a mythology book however and found all kinds of information on souls.
Are there any peer reviewed scholastic research papers published in any medical journals that I could learn more about this thing called souls?
Where is this thing?
how many does each person have? 1? 2? more? it varies?

What gene is it linked to in our DNA?
What kind of cells is it made of or what exactly is it made of?
can we see thing thing with an MRI machine or a powerful microscope?
Who do you think would know more about this thing called souls: a witch doctor from the deepest jungles of Ogbomoso who has had no contact with civilization, or the entire science faculty from MIT?

Scientists study everything; why don't they study souls? Is it for the same reasons they don't study the powers of Deadpool or the magic of Harry Potter?
blind bat talking wit sense knowledge. My dear pray to God for revelation knowledge, it will help u alot and stop noise making.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2018
The earlie Christians realize that this idea of "Believe in Jesus or burn in hell" is nonsense the better for them
Christians start using ur brain,I'm not asking u to dump ur religion,but think like human beings not like goats,less than 50% of the world population are Christians and by this I mean those who identify Christianity as their religion of course we know that if we screen them properly only about 10% of that actually make a conciois attempt to live according to the bible,so automatically more than 90% of the current world population would be heading to hell,before we now come back to those who ecisted but have died,probably we may end up having at least 80% of the world's population in hell fire if we strictly follow the Christian theology and not mix it up with any sort of reasoning.

For me its total bull shit,and if you don't recognize that then I'm sorry for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2018
wizod:
man is a tripartite being made up of spirit, soul and body. When one dies and is buried. His body and soul is buried while his spirit goes to his creator for accountability. It is his spirit dat either enjoys or suffers as d case may be.
Can you explain to me why a spirit can suffer or enjoy,what is the physiological processes that would lead to a spirit experiencing pain,does a spirit have a nervous system,and don't come up with ur usual antics claiming that I'm deluded,first of all can you even define what a spirit is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by DavidEsq(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
nothing na . . D way animals died without making heaven nor hell is dsame tin dat gonna happen 2 our souls na.
Chuck knuckles cheesy
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by DavidEsq(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2018
MisterGrace:

What soul?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by oglalasioux(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

Since is not your Lord Christ, why do you want to know.
But if you care to be taught and to know what will happen to the the non-christian, you follow this thread without sentiment or you leave the thread.

Exactly!

Since it is your Lord Christ then it should be what will happen to you and your likes alone. The world is bigger than your warped beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2018
They will go to the Pub and drink, pick up Russian Prostitutes and fuvk them grin

And smoke some ganja After. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by AlphaStyles(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2018
SATAN go get play mates die on judgement day and even before judgement day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Haynnie: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
nothing na . . D way animals died without making heaven nor hell is dsame tin dat gonna happen 2 our souls na.

Shey U Nr Sabi Read Bible Ni?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Liveair: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Christian believers are not same as Christian Practitioners!

Don't be deceived.
If you were attentive enough, you would have noticed the title says "...refused to believe", not "Practitioners."
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by orisa37: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Those who believe in God and obey His Commandments will live to the Fullest on Earth. Only those who believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ will get Eternal Life. Only The Born Agains, that are baptised with The Holy Spirit will make Heaven.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Liveair: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

Because in the process, many bow-out due to their spiritual coldness and due to wordliness.

That's reason why 2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.'
Tell me something!
So, is the devil more passionate about destruction than your God about salvation?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Glink2018(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2018
oglalasioux:

Exactly!

Since it is your Lord Christ then it should be what will happen to you and your likes alone. The world is bigger than your warped beliefs.

That's the reason we can't be on the same page.
So, obey my prescription by leaving the thread lest you get angry the more.

We know where you are from and we can sense it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Liveair: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2018
Emmysteve:

Living in delusion may God open your eyes.
You really can't tell delusion, even as it stares you in the face.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Liveair: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2018
MisterGrace:

I can discuss the concept of soul to you for a week but you may never get it. Cognitive dissonance sets in.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Liveair: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Well, I have changed my mind on what I wanted to type.
But, how so?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Glink2018(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2018
Liveair:

Tell me something!
So, is the devil more passionate about destruction than your God about salvation?

1 Timothy 2:3-4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth'

God ultimate desire is to have all men be saved. On the other hand devil desire is to have all men perish.
Wisdom demand that we shld constantly and continually abide under the cover of the most high.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by oglalasioux(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

That's the reason we can't be on the same page.
So, obey my prescription by leaving the thread lest you get angry the more.

We know where you are from and we can sense it.

Please don't throw a bomb.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by realmindz: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Suffer suffer suffer suffer
Suffer for World
Na your fault be that
Me I say na your fault be that
Suffer suffer for World

Enjoy for Heaven
CHORUS: Amen
Christians go dey yab*
“ In Spiritum Heavinus” 
Moslems go dey call
“Allah wa Akbar” 

Open your eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki*
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun*

Archbishop dey enjoy (with chorus)
Pope self dey enjoy (with chorus)
Imam self dey enjoy (with chorus)
My brother wetin* you say? (with chorus)
My brother wetin you say? (with chorus)

My sister wetin you go hear?
My sister wetin you go hear?
Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
My people – them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba* Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
Them go start to yab themselves

Fela, one of the bravest ever, spoke nothing but the truth. Better to worship fela than worship one Jewish warlord and his son if one must worship at all.

Any goddamn church
Any goddamn mosque
Any goddamn celestical including cherubim and seraphim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss / Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.