Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ (10521 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Gkemz: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
They will die the second death.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by baby124: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jonra:
Your ancestors worshipped gods and I'm not saying there aren't bits of truth in their worldview. I'm Igbo and know the ways of my fathers, but there's a place for objective reality. All religions cannot be right. Subject them to tests of truth and there's none that gives the answers like Christ Jesus.

Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the things that God has made. So those people have no excuse at all!
Romans 1:20 GNT

Question your ancestors worldviews, it will not hold up. Seek Christ before it's too late.

How is Jesus God? Didn’t God say in his commandments not to worship any other but him? Now we have the trinity, we have people saying Jesus is God. When Jesus clearly described himself as the son of God just like me or you. Being a Christian is being a follower of Jesus not a worshipper of Jesus. The early disciples were told to drop their tools and follow Jesus to spread God’s word. Belief in Jesus as God is a blasphemy against the one true God.

Christianity has muddled Jesus’s role because they know it’s easier to make someone who existed God, and people will believe than the belief in God who never seems to have existed in human form. Humans tend to believe more in tangible proof and not by faith. We always question faith. Faith is a very hard doctrine to sell and early Christians know that. Jesus is not God!
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Glink2018(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liveair:

Then, its either you are not paying attention to what you just wrote or the bible has lied to you about your Gods willingness or ability to save.
Remember, "...its not of him that willeth but of Him that showeth mercy," right.

Your comments show that you don't even know what you believe ...
End of conversation. I take my leave

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Come to the terms and conditions, condemned in the justice of the creator. No one will say he wasn't given a fair hearing by the judge, Christ Jesus. We tell you the everlasting truth, there is faith, hope and unfailing love right now for all. You can believe now or chose not to. Don't forget that the pronouncement to unbelievers are Harsha judgements and condemnation. You shouldn't wish your enemies should go through such damnation.

We call you all to hear, please hear the voice of heaven pleading with you to be reconciled to God Almighty through his beloved son CHRIST JESUS.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
. Amen
God bless you for this op.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
the Bible said without shedding of blood there is no remission of sins.
one day you will stand before the judgement and then you will realize the importance of the finished work of Christ on the cross.

God's judgement is based on complete perfection without that you are gone.

the only way humans can escape the judgement is if they had never committed one single sin throughout their life time both in action and thought.

Acts 17:31
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

God is not unrighteous he will not judge you base on what others did but take note all your sins matters and will be revisited.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

MAKE A WISE DECISION!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Donspicey: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jonra:

grin I believe in the Good news of Jesus Christ. I'm led by the spirit of God. It's just that you seem to think there's no reason to believe, just faith. You seem to believe that science disproves religion, which has never been the case. I'm only concerned about your soul.
Lols,,,i Wish U Read More Meaning To My Comment,,,i Am A True Believer Of D Word Of God(BIBLE),,though Am A Scientist Bt I Don't Believe Al Doz Dia Gibberish Theory,,,dey Ve Led Many Pple Astray,.Jesus Christ Is Lord And Wit Out Him No One Wil Eva See God,,.Peace Be Wit Ur Soul Broda

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
alowonle02:

U get it wrong, all creatures will be called upon and judgment will be given to them even to an ants.
Why would it stop at ants,the bacteria and viruses would be judged
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jonra:

Ok. So it's clear you believe in creation. Regarding creation, it's fair to probe the intent - at the beginning Adam made to live in communion with God. Man defaulted and became corrupt, so sticking with our analogy, it's fair to say that all the dogs are bad and you have come to show a way for them to come back to commune with you. Outside of this grace, death upon the dogs...it's still their choice!

Who am I to tell of God who changed my heart. Who transformed Peter the coward into a fiery preacher that converted thousands on pentecost, who turned Saul the persecutor to Paul the apostle to the gentiles, Who transforms the hardest atheist hearts to hearts wholly devoted to worship and evangelism. Who died, resurrected and appeared to over 500 witnesses. The Bible is historically verified.

Now the Bible says, "Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the things that God has made. So those people have no excuse at all!"
Romans 1:20 GNT

Which leads to the argument for intelligent design. Or do you believe a dictionary is formed by an explosion at a printing press? Or that a tornado going through a junkyard can put together a fully functional Boeing 787 airplane?
The human eye is more complex than a dictionary and a Boeing jet.
It is a mathematical impossibility to believe in life evolving from nothing, given the conditions after the big bang. Proven by Roger Penrose at Oxford.

Now how do we know what is true? First is the question of Origin, then there's meaning, then there's morality and finally destiny. How does a religion answer these questions. And after the answers are given, is there a coherence of answers (no systemic or particular contradictions) and do those answers correspond to reality.

But most importantly is the life of the ones who proposed that way to God. Everyone but Christ says, follow this way to God. Christ Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the Life". The earthly life of Jesus was impeccable. Virtue is lovable when it is incarnated in a man.

So if Jesus Christ makes all these claims, I encourage you to find out why. I can help your discovery
I don't believe in creation and I'm sorry because all what you did is quote ur bible,I didn't tell u I didn't know or understand the bible, I asked for evidence
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jonra:

Ok, let's settle for good and evil that you believe in.

For good to exist, there must be a law by which to judge these things. You can't posit a moral law without a moral law giver. Moral law isn't in the realm of reason.

Forgetting arguments or theories about origin or destiny. Let's just settle for a discourse on the meaning of your life and mine? On who this moral law giver is!
I agree with you,but don't u think that this is the more reason why you should clearly examine what you believe,human beings want a higher authority that would decide what is moral or not and because of that they can be very gullible to accept anything,now assuming I am right and the bible I not a divine idea but work of iron age men do you know what that means,that means that you Christians are following the idea of that iron age men to be morality, I don't have a problem with the idea of a more intelligent being deciding what morality would be,but we have to be convinced without any iota of doubt that it is not human idea but a supernatural one,without any doubt I am convinced that the bible is strictly the idea of iron age men
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jonra:

It's been tested for two millennia and still standing.

Bring it on!!!
Very simple question

How is christianity the one true religion ?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jonra:

I'll give you this evidence when you name the part of your DNA that tells right from wrong.

I'm assuming you aren't African?
I am an African and the answer to ur question is simple
The part of the DNA that tells right from wrong is the alpha region of protein in the 6th chain of the codon that codes for the transduction of the ribosomal lacrimal behaviour
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Liveair: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

Your comments show that you don't even know what you believe ...
End of conversation. I take my leave

You see, when you think you already know it all, there isn't room for learning. This is the attitude that prevents intellectual growth.
At some point in your life, you learnt about Jesus. If before that period, you had thought that you knew it all and so fought vehemently against anything or anyone with superior knowledge, by now you wouldn't know what you know about Christianity.

Learning is a continuous phase.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by orisa37: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
jefferyboy:
Trashed.wake up.
I am not an Atheist. I am alife, hail, hearty, faithful and hopeful.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2018
MisterGrace:

And what happenes to your soul afterwards?

What happened to the souls of our forefathers who didn't know Jesus before the white man came?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by kazyhm(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Glink2018:

For you to understand my comment very well, you must first purge your conscience from wrong motive and perception about Christian/& Christian leaders.

Period!

Did you just add VERY WELL to UNDERSTAND ?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by YesNo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

The Bible qctually reinforce that.

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."
Acts 4:12

Also God does not mind sending nations to hell if they disobey him.
Numbers does not move him.
He created them all without breaking a sweat.

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 9:17

Which is why he promised that the end will not come until the whole world hears about Jesus to serve as a witness to them.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:14

Today is the day of salvation. Turn to the Lord today.

This God u r talking about seems like an attention seeker with the way u portray him/her.

U R only talking like this because you were born into a Christian family. You wouldn't support such if you were born a Muslim or Buddhist.

This conversation is over. Pls face ur religion
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by YesNo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jonra:

I'll pray for you. But your reaction has no commensurate relationship with my post. Whatever your troubles are, there's always help. Don't drown your conscience, you're on the right path. Hope you find peace soon. Again I'll pray for you...

Look at this Arsehole talking like he has met me and knows me through your phone. very deluded m0ron.
Your mother and father and your entire family to the 5th generation has problems and drowning consciences. but please don't pray for them, pray for me.

read properly before you quote me next time.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by vicss: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jesus said in John 3:18

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God".

And he went further in John 8:24

"I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don’t believe that I AM, you will die in your sins.”

And what happens after death? judgement unto eternal life or death(hell).

So repent from your sins, accept Christ and sin no more. Delay might be dangerous!
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
God bless you brother

YesNo:

read properly before you quote me next time.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
�...tell it to the unlearned

darkchild64:

I am an African and the answer to ur question is simple
The part of the DNA that tells right from wrong is the alpha region of protein in the 6th chain of the codon that codes for the transduction of the ribosomal lacrimal behaviour
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
darkchild64:

I agree with you,but don't u think that this is the more reason why you should clearly examine what you believe,human beings want a higher authority that would decide what is moral or not and because of that they can be very gullible to accept anything,now assuming I am right and the bible I not a divine idea but work of iron age men do you know what that means,that means that you Christians are following the idea of that iron age men to be morality, I don't have a problem with the idea of a more intelligent being deciding what morality would be,but we have to be convinced without any iota of doubt that it is not human idea but a supernatural one,without any doubt I am convinced that the bible is strictly the idea of iron age men

http://www.goodnewsdispatch.org/math.html
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by sonmvayina(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nothing.... Jesus is a roman creation to deceive and mock the creator of the universe..
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2018
baby124:

The New Testament clearly teaches that Jesus claimed to be God. The Bible also affirms the deity of Christ. This is evident in a variety of ways. First, Jesus claimed to be equal with God. He could forgive sin, something only God could do (Mark 2:5). Jesus claimed power to raise the dead (John 5:25-29). He claimed to be honored as God (John 5:18, 23) as well as to be equal with the Father (John 10:30).

Second, Jesus claimed to be the great "I Am." John 8:58 states, "Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.'" This "I Am" reference is made in connection with Exodus 3:14 where God revealed His name to Moses as "I Am." Jesus' statement, then, is a biblical claim for the deity of Christ.

Third, Jesus claimed to be Yahweh God, the same God of Israel from the Old Testament. This included His claim to have eternal glory with the Father (John 17:5), His claim to be the first and the last (Revelation 1:17), His claim to be judge of all humanity (John 5:27), His claim to be the Good Shepherd (John 10:11), His claim to be the Bridegroom (Matthew 25:1; Isaiah 62:5), and His claim to be the light of the world (John 8:12; Psalm 27:1).

Fourth, Jesus also claimed to be the Messiah God. This is evident in many of the titles attributed to Him in the Old Testament that are referred to in the New Testament. These include reference to Jesus as God (Psalm 45:6 and Hebrews 1:cool, Lord (Psalm 110:1 and Matthew 22:43-44), Ancient of Days (Daniel 7:9 and Mark 14:61-64), and as Messiah (John 4:26). These references affirm the biblical deity of Christ.

Fifth, Jesus accepted worship as God. Though the Old Testament commanded not to worship anyone but God alone, Jesus accepted worship on many occasions. Some of these included the healed leper who worshipped Him (Matthew 8:2), the ruler who knelt before Jesus after his son had been healed (Matthew 9:18), the Canaanite woman (Matthew 15:25), the mother of James and John (Matthew 20:20), and a demon-possessed man (Mark 5:6). The disciples even prayed to Jesus (Acts 7:59) and in His name (John 14:6; 15:7).

Sixth, Jesus' followers recognized Jesus as God. They called Him God on multiple occasions (John 20:28; Colossians 2:9), referred to Jesus by other names used only of deity, such as Savior of the world (John 4:42), and prayed to or worshiped Jesus as part of the Godhead (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14). John taught He was with God in the beginning as "the word" and that "the word was God" (John 1:1).

While the New Testament never makes the direct statement "Jesus is God," it is clear that He is referred to as deity in a variety of ways. Colossians 2:9 confirms, "For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily." (See also Philippians 2:6). Those who claim Jesus never referred to Himself as God deny many clear statements in Scripture (such as John 14:6). The deity of Jesus is biblical. Jesus is God, the second person of the Triune Godhead, consisting of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by YesNo(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Jonra:
God bless you brother

seems you dont know the members of your family. who is your brother? confused cow
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
darkchild64:

So in essence you are saying that there are people who would go to heaven without hearing or believing in Jesus

Yes or No
If I understand you, you were asking of what is the fate of those that died without hearing about JESUS, right? and if yes that is why I quoted that Scripture on how those that didn't or were not opportuned to hear the Gospel, - THOSE HE WILL JUDGE BY THEIR CONSCIENCE THAT EITHER CONVICT THEM OR JUSTIFIED THEM. For the time of ignorance he had overlooked but commanded all men everywhere to repent as he had set a day to judge both the living and the dead. as for those that hear the GOSPEL they are without excuse. Read Acts 17:30 to know more. SHALOM!
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by sonmvayina(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nothing... The name is as useless as the P in physics.. Or ngozi 's tiny breast....no one can even suck...
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by kazyhm(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
wizod:
remember we're under the control of a supreme being{almighty GOD, ELOHIM} who created us. He has the power to kill and make alive. He only knows how to suffer the spirit that makes man a living being. Thanks alot.

Wow! African>Nigeria. We are such a cramming robot
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by kazyhm(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hakeem12:
lol, I guess we are all going to hell. Nothing in christianity is original, from the cross symbol to the halo worn by saints which was borrowed from ancient Egyptian worship. Christianity is filled with examples of sun worship.

December 25th does not celebrate your Christ, according to your comical book he was born in March, yet he's celebrated in December. December 25th is the ancient pagan holiday of Sol invictus- the unconquered sun. Do your research, and ask your pretentious pastors. That holiday coincides with the winter solstice. it's that wonderful time of the year when the sun returns and the days start getting longer.

Christianity in conquering religions often adopt existing holidays to make conversions less shocking. It is called transmutation. Do you guys even read anything safe from your holy books? That process helps people acclimatize to their new faith. Worshippers keep the same holy dates, pray in the same sacred locations, use a similar symbology and simply substitute a different God.

Christianity did not only borrow from sun worship, the ritual of christian canonization is taken from the ancient "god making" ritual of Euphemerus. The practise of god eating, that is, Holy communion was borrowed from the Aztecs. Even the concepts of Christ dying for your sins is definitely not extensively christian, the self sacrifice of a young man to absolve the sins of his people appears in the ancient earliest traditions of the Quetzalcoatl.

you might argue that something in christainity is original though. That christianity does not represent its god with symbols of hawk, sungod or as an Aztec. it always shows God as an ancient Old man with white beard.

however, when the early xtrian converts abandoned their former deities-pagan gods, Roman gods Greek, sun god, Mathriac or whatever. They asked their church what their new Christian god looked like. wisely, the church chose the most feared, powerful and familiar face in all of recorded history. An old man with a white flowing beard. I hope [b]Zeus[/b]ooks familiar.

Very little in any organized faith is original, Religions are not born from scratch. They grow from one another. Modern religion is a collage, an assimilated historical record of Man's quest to understand the divine.

Many atheist you see here were in one religion or the other, but because they were rational, they refused to be gullibe like your faiths will have you. You come here and condemn people when they don't subscribe to your idea of worship. My dad is a Muslim, my mum a Christian. both tried to bring me up in their faiths. I attended Arabic school. studied the quran, and can speak fluent Arabic. I even went to a Catholic secondary school as my mum insisted. But deep down, I knew only one of these faiths had to be right. That led to my search for answers, the more I searched, the more l lost faith in both religions cos both condemn pagan gods and yet borrow a lot from their worship. When you. guys start using your brains, start asking questions and decide to find explanations for things you don't understand, rather than ascribing it to the supernatural, then. no one will dupe you in the name of religion.

I know I'm going to die someday. and when I do, I'm just going to be another contribution to the earth, to the trees, and to nature. so while I'm still here, my achievements, the people im able to help, the people I love, and the people I touch in one way or another is enough for me to be content with as I go.

What do you guys think? Hopefullandlord, Hahn, dalaman, mujtahida, hakeem4, Joseph 1013, capslocked, dalaman, hardmirror, johnydon 22
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by HardMirror(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hakeem12:
lol, I guess we are all going to hell. Nothing in christianity is original, from the cross symbol to the halo worn by saints which was borrowed from ancient Egyptian worship. Christianity is filled with examples of sun worship.

December 25th does not celebrate your Christ, according to your comical book he was born in March, yet he's celebrated in December. December 25th is the ancient pagan holiday of Sol invictus- the unconquered sun. Do your research, and ask your pretentious pastors. That holiday coincides with the winter solstice. it's that wonderful time of the year when the sun returns and the days start getting longer.

Christianity in conquering religions often adopt existing holidays to make conversions less shocking. It is called transmutation. Do you guys even read anything safe from your holy books? That process helps people acclimatize to their new faith. Worshippers keep the same holy dates, pray in the same sacred locations, use a similar symbology and simply substitute a different God.

Christianity did not only borrow from sun worship, the ritual of christian canonization is taken from the ancient "god making" ritual of Euphemerus. The practise of god eating, that is, Holy communion was borrowed from the Aztecs. Even the concepts of Christ dying for your sins is definitely not extensively christian, the self sacrifice of a young man to absolve the sins of his people appears in the ancient earliest traditions of the Quetzalcoatl.

you might argue that something in christainity is original though. That christianity does not represent its god with symbols of hawk, sungod or as an Aztec. it always shows God as an ancient Old man with white beard.

however, when the early xtrian converts abandoned their former deities-pagan gods, Roman gods Greek, sun god, Mathriac or whatever. They asked their church what their new Christian god looked like. wisely, the church chose the most feared, powerful and familiar face in all of recorded history. An old man with a white flowing beard. I hope [b]Zeus[/b]ooks familiar.

Very little in any organized faith is original, Religions are not born from scratch. They grow from one another. Modern religion is a collage, an assimilated historical record of Man's quest to understand the divine.

Many atheist you see here were in one religion or the other, but because they were rational, they refused to be gullibe like your faiths will have you. You come here and condemn people when they don't subscribe to your idea of worship. My dad is a Muslim, my mum a Christian. both tried to bring me up in their faiths. I attended Arabic school. studied the quran, and can speak fluent Arabic. I even went to a Catholic secondary school as my mum insisted. But deep down, I knew only one of these faiths had to be right. That led to my search for answers, the more I searched, the more l lost faith in both religions cos both condemn pagan gods and yet borrow a lot from their worship. When you. guys start using your brains, start asking questions and decide to find explanations for things you don't understand, rather than ascribing it to the supernatural, then. no one will dupe you in the name of religion.

I know I'm going to die someday. and when I do, I'm just going to be another contribution to the earth, to the trees, and to nature. so while I'm still here, my achievements, the people im able to help, the people I love, and the people I touch in one way or another is enough for me to be content with as I go.

What do you guys think? Hopefullandlord, Hahn, dalaman, mujtahida, hakeem4, Joseph 1013, capslocked, dalaman, hardmirror, johnydon 22
sure we are all going to hell.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Opemiposii(f): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
bivanJohnaliuz:
nothing na . . D way animals died without making heaven nor hell is dsame tin dat gonna happen 2 our souls na.
eeyah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.