Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ (10758 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2018
oglalasioux:

Exactly!

Since it is your Lord Christ then it should be what will happen to you and your likes alone. The world is bigger than your warped beliefs.
I concur

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Haynnie:

Shey U Nr Sabi Read Bible Ni?
Funny enough in songs of Solomon the bible mentioned something similar to what he said

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by destiny62(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Nonsense talk
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by urahara(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2018
oglalasioux:
Do you know how many Muslims, Buddhists and other religious people exist in the world? How about the billions that existed before your Lord Christ?

Not to talk of the sentilese people who haven't had contact with the modern world for the past 50k years.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by wizod(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2018
darkchild64:

Can you explain to me why a spirit can suffer or enjoy,what is the physiological processes that would lead to a spirit experiencing pain,does a spirit have a nervous system,and don't come up with ur usual antics claiming that I'm deluded,first of all can you even define what a spirit is
remember we're under the control of a supreme being{almighty GOD, ELOHIM} who created us. He has the power to kill and make alive. He only knows how to suffer the spirit that makes man a living being. Thanks alot.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by destiny62(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2018
We are wiser now
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Come to the terms and conditions, condemned in the justice of the creator. No one will say he wasn't given a fair hearing by the judge, Christ Jesus. We tell you the everlasting truth, there is faith, hope and unfailing love right now for all. You can believe now or chose not to. Don't forget that the pronouncement to unbelievers are Harsha judgements and condemnation. You shouldn't wish your enemies should go through such damnation.

We call you all to hear, please hear the voice of heaven pleading with you to be reconciled to God Almighty through his beloved son CHRIST JESUS.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the
righteousness of God in him.
. Amen
Rubbish!!!
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by realmindz: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Emmysteve:

Living in delusion may God open your eyes.

May the god of Israel open his eyes.
Arabs hate us and call us slaves
Jews hate us too
Chinese don't respect us.
Yet you ignorant blacks will refuse to learn and move forward. You stick to old myths of the same people who conquered your ancestors and made them slaves, worshiping their gods and praying in their names.

Fighting in the name of god of Israel, calling their lands holy lands, praying for a new Jerusalem, studying their mythical genealogy to understand how your supposed white hero evolved. The bible you carry speak nothing good of your continent, it's all about the jews. It did not even consider to mention something good about Egypt one of the greatest civilizations ever, rather it cursed the Egyptians as the enemies of your god...an average African Christian sees nothing good about Egypt and will rather bless Israel. That's the power of mind control.
Aren't you supposed to be ashamed of yourselves you African slaves?

Even the whites are dumping religion faster than us, I have white friends who see us as incredibly insane, they find it difficult to understand how we carry the religion of our slave masters so dearing. When will you people have common sense?

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by kazyhm(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

Because in the process, many bow-out due to their spiritual coldness and due to wordliness.

That's reason why 2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.'

Laff wan kee me die

Prof. Osinbajo bowed-out
Pastor Bakare bowed out
Pastor Chris Okotie bowed out

Say something intelligent please
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2018
According to your gospel, man is saved by works and not grace. And that their is no need to confess Jesus as Lord. This is wrong on all counts - please refer to Romans 10:9 and Ephesians 2:8.

dingbang:
Not believing in Jesus has nothing to do with religions.

There is a command to everyone.

Love your God and neighbor. The message wasn't directed to only christians but to mankind in general and whoever doesn't believe in the message doesn't believe in the one who sent the message.

There are many non christians who have love for their neighbor and having love for neighbor is having love for God, therefore they believe in the one who sent the message which makes them saved by grace.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Haynnie: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2018
darkchild64:

Funny enough in songs of Solomon the bible mentioned something similar to what he said
lipsrsealed
darkchild64:

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nzeokpunwachina: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Lies.....religion is full of lies
Come to the terms and conditions, condemned in the justice of the creator. No one will say he wasn't given a fair hearing by the judge, Christ Jesus. We tell you the everlasting truth, there is faith, hope and unfailing love right now for all. You can believe now or chose not to. Don't forget that the pronouncement to unbelievers are Harsha judgements and condemnation. You shouldn't wish your enemies should go through such damnation.

We call you all to hear, please hear the voice of heaven pleading with you to be reconciled to God Almighty through his beloved son CHRIST JESUS.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
. Amen
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by babtoundey(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2018
What is the difference between Jesus and God (the creator of Jesus)?. I am certain they are two different entities.
one is to be worshipped the other worships and so doesn't deserve being worshipped. One is the master who sent the other to fulfill his biddings while the other is just a righteous, respectable and honourable messenger of the other.

in these lights I believe in Jesus

I believe a lot about him but not the phantom the present day world created around him.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Kendrick80(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Suffer suffer suffer suffer
Suffer for World
Na your fault be that
Me I say na your fault be that
Suffer suffer for World

Enjoy for Heaven
CHORUS: Amen
Christians go dey yab*
“ In Spiritum Heavinus” 
Moslems go dey call
“Allah wa Akbar” 

Open your eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki*
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun*

Archbishop dey enjoy (with chorus)
Pope self dey enjoy (with chorus)
Imam self dey enjoy (with chorus)
My brother wetin* you say? (with chorus)
My brother wetin you say? (with chorus)

My sister wetin you go hear?
My sister wetin you go hear?
Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
My people – them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba* Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
Them go start to yab themselves

Fela
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2018
wizod:
remember we're under the control of a supreme being{almighty GOD, ELOHIM} who created us. He has the power to kill and make alive. He only knows how to suffer the spirit that makes man a living being. Thanks alot.
The problem is that there are many gods,why should I accept ur own version
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Boss13: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Emmysteve:

Living in delusion may God open your eyes.

I think you are the one living in delusion
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by dingbang(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Jonra:
According to your gospel, man is saved by works and not grace. And that their is no need to confess Jesus as Lord. This is wrong on all counts - please refer to Romans 10:9 and Ephesians 2:8.

now if you go through my original post. You will see the lasts words where I wrote saved by grace.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Sleekfingers: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
. Amen

Who still dey church? Jesus Ko, Jesus ni. This is 21st century. Who still believe all these nonsense
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2018
This is you in a picture!

And please do tell, have you found the part of your DNA that informs between right and wrong?

You have the opportunity to gather gold and yet choose dust.

How do you live with yourself?

hopefulLandlord:

Soul? what exactly is that? I looked through a biology book but couldn't find a reference to souls. I looked through a mythology book however and found all kinds of information on souls.
Are there any peer reviewed scholastic research papers published in any medical journals that I could learn more about this thing called souls?
Where is this thing?
how many does each person have? 1? 2? more? it varies?

What gene is it linked to in our DNA?
What kind of cells is it made of or what exactly is it made of?
can we see thing thing with an MRI machine or a powerful microscope?
Who do you think would know more about this thing called souls: a witch doctor from the deepest jungles of Ogbomoso who has had no contact with civilization, or the entire science faculty from MIT?

Scientists study everything; why don't they study souls? Is it for the same reasons they don't study the powers of Deadpool or the magic of Harry Potter?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Boss13: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
realmindz:

May the god of Israel open his eyes.
Arabs hate us and call us slaves
Jews hate us too
Chinese don't respect us.
Yet you ignorant blacks will refuse to learn and move forward. You stick to old myths of the same people who conquered your ancestors and made them slaves, worshiping their gods and praying in their names.

Fighting in the name of god of Israel, calling their lands holy lands, praying for a new Jerusalem, studying their mythical genealogy to understand how your supposed white hero evolved. The bible you carry speak nothing good of your continent, it's all about the jews. It did not even consider to mention something good about Egypt one of the greatest civilizations ever, rather it cursed the Egyptians as the enemies of your god...an average African Christian sees nothing good about Egypt and will rather bless Israel. That's the power of mind control.
Aren't you supposed to be ashamed of yourselves you African slaves?

Even the whites are dumping religion faster than us, I have white friends who see us as incredibly insane, they find it difficult to understand how we carry the religion of our slave masters so dearing. When will you people have common sense?

You don’t need to blame them. There are so many kids on nairaland who are seeking the truth. When you explain the truth with harsh words, it no longer become enjoyable. However, what you said is the truth.

The Bible is meant for the Jews, even Jesus said he came for the lost souls of Israel. If you study the Bible, you would find out that it is a book that tells the stories of how the Jews came to be, how they were persecuted and how they await their savior to take away their pains and when the said savior came in Jesus, they never recognized him and killed him.

We have such anecdotes in our African tales e.g Sango, Amadioha etc but we threw away our culture, traditions and way of life to embrace foreign things. We threw away our identities.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Amberon: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Rubbish! The Bible is very clear that whoever doesn't believe in Jesus being the son of God is already condemned.
Stop adding and subtracting to the Bible.
dingbang:
Not believing in Jesus has nothing to do with religions.

There is a command to everyone.

Love your God and neighbor. The message wasn't directed to only christians but to mankind in general and whoever doesn't believe in the message doesn't believe in the one who sent the message.

There are many non christians who have love for their neighbor and having love for neighbor is having love for God, therefore they believe in the one who sent the message which makes them saved by grace.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by gregyboy(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
MisterGrace:

And what happenes to your soul afterwards?

U too like life u get life once not twice a life in heaven would be boring if its exist the philosophy of religion is man is not pure beign xo with god
God created devil from the bad side of himself and left the goid to rule the heavens before he casted the dark side of himself beneath ...out of himself created humans which have both goid nd evil and we dont have the power to cast our evil side away like our creator ....after u die u choose to leave with god or choose not to exist god wont punish you because he knows is not ur fault u couldnt do good

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Before fighting the evil in the world, check the evil in your own heart. You want reason?

Don't drown your conscience. Be willing to ponder on Origin, meaning of Life, morality and destiny. Question your worldview. Go on your knees, pray to God (what have you got to lose?)

Seek for that Person who will not only change what do but transform your heart hungers.

YesNo:
Na by force?

Belief is something that comes with conviction and agreement.
The whole write up is kind of saying SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE in Jesus.

That means you are super imposing with threats rather than allowing people to actually have a reason to believe.

So over 3 billion people who don't even have Jesus in their agenda will just BURN IN HELL forever.

What a Joke.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2018
I can't understand how. Even when it makes more mathematical sense to believe in a creator.

Why are you saying this? Why do you want the OP to be wrong?

Or have you never read 'Brave New World' by Aldous Huxley. How much longer will you resist Nwa afor?

Uwa bu ahia...

NdiaraIGBO:

Oga, your delusion is worse.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by YesNo(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Jonra:
Before fighting the evil in the world, check the evil in your own heart. You want reason?

Don't drown your conscience. Be willing to ponder on Origin, meaning of Life, morality and destiny. Question your worldview. Go on your knees, pray to God (what have you got to lose?)

Seek for that Person who will not only change what do but transform your heart hungers.

Who is this M0ron?
Did you even read before you quote me And start talking about the evil in your mother's head? please get the furck out.

Telling me. to go on my knees and pray to God. Do you know me? Do you think you even pray? Holier than thou bastaard full of judgemental rubbish.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Boss13: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Rubbish! The Bible is very clear that whoever doesn't believe in Jesus being the son of God is already condemned.
Stop adding and subtracting to the Bible.

Condemned in what manner? Let me open your eyes. The Hell Fire you are scared of doesn’t exist, never existed and won’t exist. The presumed Hell Fire was described more like a city in the Bible. Do you know what a city is like? Too small to contain the world’s population. If you want to expand your imagination and consider Hell Fire as a country or even a continent - it is still too small for the world’s population.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Hakeem12(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2018
lol, I guess we are all going to hell. Nothing in christianity is original, from the cross symbol to the halo worn by saints which was borrowed from ancient Egyptian worship. Christianity is filled with examples of sun worship.

December 25th does not celebrate your Christ, according to your comical book he was born in March, yet he's celebrated in December. December 25th is the ancient pagan holiday of Sol invictus- the unconquered sun. Do your research, and ask your pretentious pastors. That holiday coincides with the winter solstice. it's that wonderful time of the year when the sun returns and the days start getting longer.

Christianity in conquering religions often adopt existing holidays to make conversions less shocking. It is called transmutation. Do you guys even read anything safe from your holy books? That process helps people acclimatize to their new faith. Worshippers keep the same holy dates, pray in the same sacred locations, use a similar symbology and simply substitute a different God.

Christianity did not only borrow from sun worship, the ritual of christian canonization is taken from the ancient "god making" ritual of Euphemerus. The practise of god eating, that is, Holy communion was borrowed from the Aztecs. Even the concepts of Christ dying for your sins is definitely not extensively christian, the self sacrifice of a young man to absolve the sins of his people appears in the ancient earliest traditions of the Quetzalcoatl.

you might argue that something in christainity is original though. That christianity does not represent its god with symbols of hawk, sungod or as an Aztec. it always shows God as an ancient Old man with white beard.

however, when the early xtrian converts abandoned their former deities-pagan gods, Roman gods Greek, sun god, Mathriac or whatever. They asked their church what their new Christian god looked like. wisely, the church chose the most feared, powerful and familiar face in all of recorded history. An old man with a white flowing beard. I hope [b]Zeus[/b]ooks familiar.

Very little in any organized faith is original, Religions are not born from scratch. They grow from one another. Modern religion is a collage, an assimilated historical record of Man's quest to understand the divine.

Many atheist you see here were in one religion or the other, but because they were rational, they refused to be gullibe like your faiths will have you. You come here and condemn people when they don't subscribe to your idea of worship. My dad is a Muslim, my mum a Christian. both tried to bring me up in their faiths. I attended Arabic school. studied the quran, and can speak fluent Arabic. I even went to a Catholic secondary school as my mum insisted. But deep down, I knew only one of these faiths had to be right. That led to my search for answers, the more I searched, the more l lost faith in both religions cos both condemn pagan gods and yet borrow a lot from their worship. When you. guys start using your brains, start asking questions and decide to find explanations for things you don't understand, rather than ascribing it to the supernatural, then. no one will dupe you in the name of religion.

I know I'm going to die someday. and when I do, I'm just going to be another contribution to the earth, to the trees, and to nature. so while I'm still here, my achievements, the people im able to help, the people I love, and the people I touch in one way or another is enough for me to be content with as I go.

What do you guys think? Hopefullandlord, Hahn, dalaman, mujtahida, hakeem4, Joseph 1013, capslocked, dalaman, hardmirror, johnydon 22

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by chukwutope: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2018
The same thing that happened before there was Jesus Christ. You realize humanity is much older than these three abrahmic cults right?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Almunjid(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2018
Liveair:
Nothing will happen. They will eventually, simply die into nothingness, same way you will.

An atheist spotted. Seun come and carry ur brother. Lol

We Muslims believe in Jesus. But in our own way... as a prophet and messenger sent by God Almighty, and NOT as GOD, Son of GOD... blablabla!

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Amberon: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2018
Tell that thrash to yourself. Anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ is condemned already.
Boss13:

Condemned in what manner? Let me open your eyes. The Hell Fire you are scared of doesn’t exist, never existed and won’t exist. The presumed Hell Fire was described more like a city in the Bible. Do you know what a city is like? Too small to contain the world’s population. If you want to expand your imagination and consider Hell Fire as a country or even a continent - it is still too small for the world’s population.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ by Jonra(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Did we come here by chance or were we created?

If by chance, then no biggy. Everyone is going to oblivion.

But there's convincing reason to believe in God and accept his offer of salvation. Be concerned for your own soul!

Warning: There'll be questions without answers. Faith!
While it makes sense to believe - it is ludicrous to think that we're all just dancing to the tune of our DNA in a by-chance universe.

Donspicey:
Dat Means All D Non Christians And The Unborn Again Christians Wil Go To Hell Fire,,.Period!!!Accept Jesus And Be Saved,,reject Jesus And Be Condemned!!!'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss / Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.