Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” (2486 Views)

Can Any Christain Tell, Why We Should Believe Paul's Word In The Bible / I Chose Hell Fire / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
YUSUFALI: And Allah turned back the Unbelievers for (all) their fury: no advantage did they gain; and enough is Allah for the believers in their fight. And Allah is full of Strength, able to enforce His Will.

YUSUFALI: And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast TERROR into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some YE MADE THEM PRISONERS

can you see the word you posted by yourself TERROR AND YE MADE THEM PRISONERS . oh i see that it's why all terrorists are Yuslims . was it not the same meaning with one i quoted before ? huh see childish reasoning . try to reason well okay
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Pimpu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
Yefet:

@Jcross, Tnx allot for your contribution, I see your passion by trying to stand for what you believe in. Please bro can you refrain from insult to other religion or belief or engaging in arguments but rather prech the Gospel and dont let yourself to be distracted from your calling. Show love,respect so that our Father in Heaven will do the rest you ask or do not ask for. Pray for those who persecute you and bless those who curse you, by so doing , you represent the Church of Christ to others who do not believe.

God bless you all.

I APPRECIATE your MAJOR COMMENT HERE,BUT THE PART I DON'T LIKE IS PRETENDING U DID NOT SEE MY POST WHICH IS A DIRECT RESPOSE TO your POST ON PAUL.AM STILL WAITING FOR your RESPONSE
jcross19:

why can't you read the bible and see the light in it ? can you compare that to mohammad that terrorise the people in his time? that molested a under- age teen ? that flexed in wholedom? that caused the terrorist in the world today? okay i can give you quiranic quotation about the jihadist , here we go, Qur'an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, beleaguer them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. was your allah or mohammad tell me is to be blamed by that. then why are you people calling allah most merciful and compassionate , with that verse it shows what they were really are.
THE SAME APPLIES TO U JCROSS,I ALSO GAVE  A COMPREHENSIVE REPORT ON A VERSE U MIS QOUTED I EXPECTED U TO COMPLIMENT ME IF U AGREE OR POINT OUT WERE U DISAGREE.
UNDERSTAND THIS,I JOINED THIS THREAT TO LEARN ,IT WAS THE HEADING THAT DREW MY ATTENTION AND ALL I HV LEARN SO FAR AR ABUSIVE WORD,GUYZ WE AR ADULT WE SHOULD BEHAVE OUR SELFS.TNX ANYWAY
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
@jcross19; « #32 on: Today at 12:28:18 PM »
YUSUFALI: And Allah turned back the Unbelievers for (all) their fury: no advantage did they gain; and enough is Allah for the believers in their fight. And Allah is full of Strength, able to enforce His Will.

YUSUFALI: And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast TERROR into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some YE MADE THEM PRISONERS

can you see the word you posted by yourself TERROR AND YE MADE THEM PRISONERS . oh i see that it's why all terrorists are Yuslims . was it not the same meaning with one i quoted before ? huh see childish reasoning . try to reason well okay
jcroos19 with his crossed eyes and mind read a story that started from verse 19, ending with 27, he concluded that the story is simply 25 and 26! If a man reports an accident to a police office, starting from how he stops at the intersection, waiting for the light to turn green. and finally it did, but a biker was trying to beat the already red light for his road. Whether because of summer excitement or just the mere adrenaline or combination of both and daredevilness of it all, he struck the motorist, who called the cops, helped load the biker into an ambulance. obviously not at fault, but because of the inert hatred for the look of the motorist, the police officer just simply recorded that the motorist hit the biker, sending him to the hospital! is that truly what happened? of course not. Thats the way you, jcross19 in your warped mind have looked at the story of the fight of the battle of confederates in the Quran. the fight was never without preparation and how the madinans, muslims and non muslims raected. from among the muslims, there were the hypocrites. and did you read how Allah treats the hypocrites? So why dont you quote the verses, as well instead of the verses talking about the disbelievers who came to fight the people of madina, and the treasonious jews who colluded with the outside enemy to fight their own madinans, just because of religious difference?

The yorubas say that the enemies are always from outside, but those who will betray you to them, putting you in the hands of your enemies are always from within. Even Jesus did not forgive his best friend mr. judas iscariot who betrayed him, though it is the prediction coming to past that many of you use as part of the claims that jesus was more than a human prophet, do you then think that Muhammad and his followers should leave all the open enemies alone who will not stop to cooperate against madinans?
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
look in your book of poem i can see abrogated verses huh from that verse it simply means what Islam is all about okay then can we look into northern part of Nigeria? can you see how religion war was ranting all over the place b,cos that was the foundation laid by your wananbe prophet huh
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Pimpu(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
jcross19:

look in your book of poem i can see abrogated verses huh from that verse it simply means what Islam is all about okay then can we look into northern part of Nigeria? can you see how religion war was ranting all over the place b,cos that was the foundation laid by your wananbe prophet huh
JCROSS NOW I C THAT U SERIOUSLY LACK KNOWLEDGE AND BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM.U DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.I HV BEEN LIVING IN THE NORTH ALL MY LIFE,I TELL U IT IS STILL THE BEST PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY NIGERIA.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
being a person who knew about the nigerian society before the military outside their cantoments and baracks, and then their hunger for power and the war that decimated some parts of Nigeria, I can simply say that the major principals, for the most part are christians. Ojukwu and his his christian brother Gowon fought a 30 month war and never at any of thetime remember the Bible and Jesus there god. Go figure. And before the military, the christian rulers did not remember the gospel at anytime in their evils.

jcross19, you need a real God and drop the 3 gods.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
@pimpu, the whole world that read this thread will know you are deceiver all in the name of a religion how can you tell me that northern part of nigeria is the best place in terms of violence - free region have you forgoten the kano crisis, jos crisis or even boko haram and so others, yes, what about MR FAROUK ABDULMTUHALAB ahahaha the icon of Nigerian's muslims huh please may God open your eyes so that you can see the light.
@nopuqeater, can you compare the level of development to those of northern ? can't you see that the major problem we are having in this country are the northern b,cos their religion promote beggers and laziness that worsen the country's situation and if care is not taking almajiri will over throne the government b,cos they are too much i mean too much born of bastard
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
This is another case of a slave that ended up with a new master when he/she escaped from his old master, and the new master 's house and field slaves were out cherishing the "development".  What a shame.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Pimpu(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2010
jcross19:

@pimpu, the whole world that read this thread will know you are deceiver all in the name of a religion how can you tell me that northern part of nigeria is the best place in terms of violence - free region have you forgoten the kano crisis, jos crisis or even boko haram and so others, yes, what about MR FAROUK ABDULMTUHALAB ahahaha the icon of Nigerian's muslims huh please may God open your eyes so that you can see the light.
@nopuqeater, can you compare the level of development to those of northern ? can't you see that the major problem we are having in this country are the northern b,cos their religion promote beggers and laziness that worsen the country's situation and if care is not taking almajiri will over throne the government b,cos they are too much i mean too much born of naughty person
REMEMBER U HV MADE NO COMMENT ABOUT MY EARLIER POST,TNK GOD NOW U CAN OPEN UR MOUTH SINCE U THINK U HV GOTTEN A PLACE TO MAKE A POINT BUT ITS UNFORTUNATE U CAN'T READ BETWEEN THE LINE,I SAID NORTH IS THE BEST PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY AND NOT THE BEST PLACE IN TERM OF VOILENCE,FOR SURE NORTH HAS BEEN INVOLVE IN CRISES WHICH IS BASICALLY DUE TO THE POLITICAL SENSITIVITY OF THE REGION JUST LIKE THE SOUTH AND EAST IS INVOLVE IN ARM RUBERY,KIDNAPING AND SOME ETHNIC VOILENCE TOO. I WONDER WHICH STATE U AR IN BUT AM IN KADUNA AND A YORUBA. GO ASK WHY IS ALL THE IGBO THAT LEFT KADUNA DURRING THE CRISES ARE ALL BACK,THIS IS BECAUSE IN THE NORTH THERE IS HIGH MORAL STANDARDS,AND A GOOD PLACE TO DO BUSINESS BECAUSE OF THEIR HONESTY,TRUSTHWORTHINESS.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2010
@pimpu , does it change that they give Nigeria a bad name ? see mr child molester, child abuse and human trafficking mr yerima huh and you people supported his act wow
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
mr nopuqeater, why can't you think why si that mohammad promises wholedom in allah's paradise and allow you to drink in that paradise when you are not allowed to do that on earth , so arer you telling me that allah's paradise is more polluted than that kaabba
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Pimpu(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2010
jcross19:

@pimpu , does it change that they give Nigeria a bad name ? see mr child molester, child abuse and human trafficking mr yerima huh and you people supported his act wow
C U AR GETTING IT WRONG I HV NEVER SORPORTED YARIMA AND HIS ACTION BECAUSE PERSONALLY I THINK HE USES RELIGION TO EMBEZZLE MONEY,BACK TO UR QUESTION NON OF THOSE ACT,KIDNAPING,ARM RUBERY IN NIGER DELTA,HUMAN TRAFFIKING AND PROSTITUTION IN EDO STATE AND CRISES IN D NORTH GIVES NIGERIA A GOOD NAME.TRY TO BE 3D IN UR APPROACH TO ISSUE.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by kemoolala: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Nopuqeate
I pray may eyes be open cos I can see now dat ur so blind that u cannot even differentiate betw d true God and dat thing u call allah, may Jesus only true son of God forgive cos u don't know wat ur doing.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by kemoolala: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2012
@nopuqeater

is like u are jobless if not u will not be dis busy and be defending ur dead god. Yes, he is a dead god for ur imformation and the ealier the better u accept the true God, Jesus Christ the only true Son of God.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by kemoolala: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2012
@nopuqeater

if i may ask u, how many soul av u killed so far in the name of your dead god? cos i learnt that there is a reward for u in heaven for number of soul u are able to kill.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by seyibrown(f): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
^^^ nopuqeater resurrected as Sweetnecta a long time ago! grin grin grin He's here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1074464/only-want-engage-two-non/3#12593412
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by kemoolala: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
seyibrown: ^^^ nopuqeater resurrected as Sweetnecta a long time ago! grin grin grin He's here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1074464/only-want-engage-two-non/3#12593412

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg make una laugh wit me ooooo
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by kemoolala: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yefet: Oh Lord my God, the creator of the Heavens and the earth! I pray the moment of Saul to Paul to occur this day in the hearts of our modern saul in Jesus name.

AMEN bro! So shall it be in jesus mighty name d only true son of God.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by dexmond: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
nopuqeater: ^^^Assuming the story is true, the guy has made his own choice (this is the only thing you are correct aboui). I will face my eminent consequence, by the Will of God and I will be successfully rewarded with "true paradise", not the "heaven" you intend to find yourself, ina house that has great rooms and of course the room meant for those who abolish and encouraged others to abolish the laws and the prophets of old.

Jesus will deny almost all of his so called followers because thy formed a different agenda different to what he preached. You sir, are from the group that accepted the changed process. You and your kind in belief will be inmate of the fire.

this is the reality of your "avoidable consequences". all your posts starts with your condescending opinions that lacks proofs, always. Why? learn some originality. Maybe your sele feet is hurting you and you cant think?

In the fashion of the insolent idiot cheat diaego maradonna " whats the matter, noetic? are you nervoushhhhhh?" you better go put on a shoe. otherwise the oyinbos will be thinking that this monkey things he is still on a tree! Alhamdulillah, i dont hubnob with sele people and am not interested in their cheap phillies for any quick ride.

Are you talking of the paradise where you will be having o.r.g.i.e.s with 72 virgins? Hear Ibn Kathir describe the virgins in his tafsir on Q 36:55? I quote him;

"This means ROUND BREASTS. They meant by this THAT THE BREASTS OF THESE GIRLS WILL BE FULLY ROUNDED AND NOT SAGGING, because they will be virgins, equal in age…" (Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Abridged), (Surat At-Tagabun to the end of the Qur'an), First Edition: September 2000, Volume 10, pp. 333-334.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by kemoolala: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
LMAO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!! gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by kemoolala: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
JESU LALAGBARA GBOGBO AYE LOMO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? / Reason Why Christians Should Stop Going To Church On Sunday / The Curse Of A Faulty Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.