Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (10717 Views)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
You all are need to suck it up!
There are bad eggs everywhere, bad babes and bad guys! We have heard too many stories of heartless guys too but I won't conclude that all men are not to be trusted because of that.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
Who's in a good mood to derail this thread? cheesy grin

All these hypocritical cry babies forming holy are annoying me. angry

Queensekxy, You up? grin
Lol, lemme rest here tonight baby.
did you go out?cry
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
This issue of trust is supposed to be for both genders,although in relationships, the properbility of cheating between the two genders cannot be ascertained, we all should be mindful of the people we deal with especially in r/ships. Op don't be mad,just move ahead. Thank ur God she displayed hers on time.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
SBL28:

I am. Awon team 'girls are bad, we are saints' undecided
The thing is annoying i swear. These wailers do worst offline but at the sight of any irregularity in their relationships, the run to Nl to cry. I wonder how ladies cope with these immature bunch. undecided

What color of dress would you wear on a date? grin

Strawberry, Vanilla, chocolate which will you go for?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by BabbanBura(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
hkidola00:
o boy bro, me self Don dey tire o, OK my girlfriend had some romance with her cousin, no sex though, but her cousin, common..... well I got to know dad tru sound recorder,..... I broke up with her she kept begging, I told her to stop chatting d guy......some weeks later she sent a kind of romantic message to d cousin guy, I saw d message but she didn't know so I screenshot it, I come ask her, she come dey use god and d holy book swear say she no chat d guy, na so I show her d message she come weak, o boy, I no fit marry d girl o

It's so sad bro - i had a recent experience noy more than 2 months ago and believe me the denial would turn me guilty if i no hold concrete evidence that's whyi have learnt not to be quick at confrontation untill i hold enough evidence - then i will use the confrontation to test truthfulness, if u deny vehemently and i show u evidences, wallahi that's the end cos i no gp trust u again.
Women! i dope hat for them
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by BabbanBura(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
DaddyNimo:

no my man, a girl will sell her father's house and give u the money if what u claim u wanna use it for involves a future she will feature inside.

The girls these days, are they the ones you are talking about? and in Nigeria?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by BabbanBura(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
aro1:
gud pm bro,abt d first situation,it was rily bad cos she was sendin nudes nd had multiple guys,pls awoof dey run belle,u ought to av dump her immediately,shes a coded runs gal.
concerning d second lady,she cheated on u wit anoda guy nd even had sex,i also faced d same issue,ds my gal sef na raw sex she dey gv d guy to worsen d situation,i was rily down for weeks wen i got her,i also used ur approach by goin tru her fb msgs,ds d only way to get dem
ladies ar so smart wen cheatin,most ar nt to be trusted,nt all. cos my mum nd sister ar an exception

Monkey dey ugly but em mama like am - na the thing wey u do here. It's well sha bro. Our generation is just in a huge mess.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by hkidola00(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
aro1:
broda,i dey tell u
since 3 days ago,i never chop well till nw,i was just so disoriented,i never expected her to still go bk seekin ds guy face,after we were bk togeda in good times
before,i was considering my son,bt nw i av to take d bold step,am nt myself at all,bt i knw dat latest by tue,i will gt ova ds, I will face my son nd lookout for a reasonable lady.. lord help me
meen bro I wish we could talk more, u need to speak with people if ur depressed, bcoz u even have a child with her which makes things complicated, the way I'm going I may be on codeine diet to marry a Naija girl
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
The thing is annoying i swear. These wailers do worst offline but at the sight of any irregularity in their relationships, the run to Nl to cry. I wonder how ladies cope with these immature bunch. undecided

gringringrin

my best colour on a date is usually pink or red.cry
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
what do you know

Enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:

Hmmmm, burgundy. I like the Color and the name. It sounds expensive! wink

I think I'm a chocolate kinda girl, white chocolate precisely.

What is your dream car?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol, lemme rest here tonight baby.
did you go out?cry
I didn't oooo. cry I do myself finish. cry

So mum asked me to sow her clothes, It took me almost a week to convince her against the style she picked ( She wanted to look Mamaish grin ) I didn't want that.I had to involve my Sis. So we picked a jacket and a pencil skirt. She agreed.

Now lazy me kept on postponing the sowing. It doesn't take long to sow a jacket I thought, unfortunately for me other things came up. I must send her clothes before I travel. I've been battling with it since morning. couldn't make it to church self. cry much less go out.

Did you?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:
gringringrin

my best colour on a date is usually pink or red.cry
black nko? cry

Me I like black o grin
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
black nko? cry

Me I like black o grin
Lol, black?grin
not when I'm seeing boo.gringrin
but occasionally, when I'm on girls hang out, I can wear it. are you light skinned?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:

So mum asked me to sow her clothes, It took me almost a week to convince her against the style she picked ( She wanted to look Mamaish grin ) I didn't want that.I had to involve my Sis. So we picked a jacket and a pencil skirt. She agreed.

Now lazy me kept on postponing the sowing. It doesn't take long to sow a jacket I thought, unfortunately for me other things came up. I must send her clothes before I travel. I've been battling with it since morning. couldn't make it to church self. cry much less go out.

Did you?

Oh you make clothes! That's great. I'm learning too. Omo it is not easy o, I doff my hat for even the roadside bad tailors.

How long have you been sewing?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
SBL28:

Hmmmm, burgundy. I like the Color and the name. It sounds expensive! wink

I think I'm a chocolate kinda girl, white chocolate precisely.

What is your dream car?
I have seen that color just once. (someone picked it for an event). It's not common I guess.

Strawberry all the way. grin

Dream car? anything in vogue when Im able to get one grin . Maybe EOD sha. I like it portable.

Favorite wine and movie?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:

Did you?
aww! ! I see, sweet mum.grin
better do her cloth send for her abeg, I love mums looking sharp and cute.kiss

i didnt go sef.lipsrsealed
ever since I came home from school, almost a week now, have not steeped foot down stairs.
it's just me and my phone.cheesy.
I pity the man that will marry me, I'm lazy to go out eeh, it's better I die of boredom than go out on a date.grin
I don't like stress atall.grin
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
I have seen that color just once. (someone picked it for an event). It's not common I guess.

Strawberry all the way. grin

Dream car? anything in vogue when Im able to get one grin . Maybe EOD sha. I like it portable.

Favorite wine and movie?

I don't drink wine o, na only sweet thing they go down my throat. Favourite drink is Pure Heaven though.

For movies, my favourite is Burlesque (starring Christina Aguilera). In my next life, I want to come back as a burlesque dancer Lol.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:

ever since I came home from school, almost a week now, have not steeped foot down stairs.
I pity the man that will marry me, I'm lazy to go out eeh, it's better I die of boredom than go out on a date.grin

You are my twin. Na my bed sure pass, just give me TV series, food and Instagram.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
SBL28:

Oh you make clothes! That's great. I'm learning too. Omo it is not easy o, I doff my hat for even the roadside bad tailors.

How long have you been sewing?
It isn't o... especially when you want to make suits, that's like sowing two clothes in one. sad . Na them they work pass, carrying machines here and there.

I finished training in last month. I'm a newbie too. I learn it because I needed to know about it for my project. You can't be novice when you are planning to employ someone to handle a section.grin.

When will you be through with training?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
It isn't o... especially when you want to make suits, that's like sowing two clothes in one. sad . Na them they work pass, carrying machines here and there.

I finished training in last month. I'm a newbie too. I learn it because I needed to know about it for my project. You can't be novice when you are planning to employ someone to handle a section.grin.

When will you be through with training?

I will be through next month. I don't intend sewing personally for clients, I'm only learning so hired tailors won't use me do yanga. I
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
SBL28:

You are my twin. Na my bed sure pass, just give me TV series, food and Instagram.
I know right.grin
I don't mind surfing instagram the whole day, just that it's mb consuming. cry
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
SBL28:

I will be through next month. I don't intend sewing personally for clients, I'm only learning so hired tailors won't use me do yanga. I
Abi oooo. I always advice people to at least know little about what you want to employ someone for.

People they look for person's head to shave o grin
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol, black?grin

not when I'm seeing boo.gringrin

but occasionally, when I'm on girls hang out, I can wear it.
are you light skinned?
I don't know, there is this mystery that comes with that color. I love it sha.
If it's not black then its purple.

I'm dark skinned ooo. the irony, shouldn't I be the one wearing the brightest color? grin
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by mrphysics(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:

ever since I came home from school, almost a week now, have not stepped foot down stairs.
I earlier thought every lady is a fan of hanging out. Personally, I like staying alone with laptop and my phone. When I hang out with guys, I don't enjoy the noisy sound of the restaurants/bars. When I come back from work, I don't step my foot outside till the next morning. If i need to eat fish, I buy the catfish and prepare it at home.

Unfortunately, bae is this hangout type. It's annoying that the moment I want to be in a quiet place, she wants us to be outside, a place she can dance. I don't even dance at all

The life of a sapiosexual analyst is a hard one.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:

I'm dark skinned ooo. the irony, shouldn't I be the one wearing the brightest color? grin
woow!!!

gringrin

yeah,black is kinda mature and unique though.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:

E easy? I tired jare . Abi oooo . Cute and smart... which one is mummy clothes?

So I'm not alone in this? shocked I can stay in my house for weeks without going out. Neighbors will be like 'did you travel?' when they see me. For me, novels, books, phone, internet access , food, and now machine.

Man will cope oo. I will compromise no doubt because I can't suffer the innocent grin To travel self dey weak me.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:

wow!!
black is royal and unique.kiss
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by mrphysics(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:

Hope it doesn't look like you are attending burial ceremony. Every program or event have a matching colour for it. Anyway, human preference supersedes societal needs or wants.

I know there's a group of ladies perhaps and association of nairaland ladies, trust me, the derailing isn't a coincident. Let's derail today, maybe tomorrow, we might meet on a thread that needs fierce response. grin grin
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
SBL28:

I don't drink wine o, na only sweet thing they go down my throat. Favourite drink is Pure Heaven though.

For movies, my favourite is Burlesque (starring Christina Aguilera). In my next life, I want to come back as a burlesque dancer Lol.
Oh! I take Best when I'm allowed to grin

You can still be that if you want to be. Believe and act smiley
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
E easy? I tired jare . Abi oooo . Cute and smart... which one is mummy clothes?

So I'm not alone in this? shocked I can stay in my house for weeks without going out. Neighbors will be like 'did you travel?' when they see me. For me, novels, books, phone, internet access , food, and now machine.

Man will cope oo. I will compromise no doubt because I can't suffer the innocent grin To travel self dey weak me.
heheheh.
I will drag him to my level, we die in the room together.

I love it when my man is reserved and don't go out or do guys hangout.tongue

i don't really like novels oo, have tried so much to get intrigued but I'm not getting fascinated about any of them.cry

so, what did you cook today?tongue
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
hkidola00:
meen bro I wish we could talk more, u need to speak with people if ur depressed, bcoz u even have a child with her which makes things complicated, the way I'm going I may be on codeine diet to marry a Naija girl
u rily understand me well bro,d child she had for me complicated d issue cos it was nt easy for me to bone her, assuming she did nt av my son,it wuld av bn long since i wuld av discard her,cos a lady dat cheat is like a time bomb..
abt d depression,i delibrate d issue wit my mum to take d issue off my mind,nd also spoke to my younger broda abt it,it help smhw
bt d greatest joy i had nw is dat I share it here,it has lighten me alitle
even ds nyt,i did nt eat well.. ds lady rily hurt me, even wen i present my evidence,she calld me mad nd block me on WhatsApp.. its dat bad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? / I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.