Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (10719 Views)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Donpenny(m): 3:23am On Sep 10, 2018
ibironke433:
You should've said don't trust anyone. Stop making it a woman's thingy. Guys can't be trusted eitherh
you should be sue for plagiarism undecided
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by lereinter(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2018
trust nobody

maybe u are one of those who trust the lifeless man
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by 93Miles: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2018
futuregovernor:
Something tells me u are a coded runs girl
Every Nigerian girl is a runs girl. They operate differently.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by 93Miles: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2018
chiommy123:
not an insult oh but woman includes your mum, sisters, nephews, niece, cousins, wife

Nephews are not females..
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by 93Miles: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2018
lereinter:
trust nobody
maybe u are one of those who trust the lifeless man

Sai baba till 2052
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by kunlesmiles(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2018
D society seem to laugh it off wen a guy becomes depressed or even suicidal cos of relationship issues, but it's a real issue, d first time I knew about my ex gf sexual escapade, I almost died fa, cud not eat for days, was going in and out of d hospital, cud not open up to people around me, cos I felt dat I wud be mocked and laughed at, so I suffered in silence, went to see d doctor one day, and he sat me down, told me he had given me d proper medication, yet I wasn't getting, so he concluded dat my sickness was either spiritual or psychological, he then asked me, if I had relationship issues, den I knew I had to open up, and thank God I opened up to him. Moral of my story :talk to people, meet knew frds, make ursef happy. Ninja babes are not worth d stress biko.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by chiommy123(f): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

Nephews are not females..
thanks
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by ecstasy357(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2018
chiommy123:
did you read what the guy typed? BTW I don't cheat

I read it. The guy is hurt.

Nobody cheats yet everyone is complaining about cheating partners
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by chiommy123(f): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2018
ecstasy357:

I read it. The guy is hurt.

Nobody cheats yet everyone is complaining about cheating partners
who says everyone is complaining? Did you ask everyone?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by citadels(f): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
how do I trust the right person whereby all the girls I met fooled me.
u meet d wring ones. There are good women but wrong guys goes to them likewise men.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by ecstasy357(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
chiommy123:
who says everyone is complaining? Did you ask everyone?

How far you
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by chiommy123(f): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
ecstasy357:

How far you
I don't do such uncle.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Maxcollins042(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Stop being a queef. Just because you had one rubbish with a lady is not enough reason for you to jump in here and tag all women untrustworthy.

Stack up and move on.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Squirrel01: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
The mistake majority of guys if not all make while venturing into relationship is having high hopes of the incoming partner forgetting that perfection is a mirage.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by 93Miles: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
chiommy123:
thanks
U welcome baby.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by 93Miles: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
chiommy123:
thanks
U welcome baby.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by hkidola00(m): 2:53am On Sep 11, 2018
aro1:
when we first met,she was a rily nice lady,nd i lv her so much,after she got pregnant for me,we were togeda,bt d moment she start working,she got lot of advice frm co workers, nd u knw women do listen to relationship advise frm odas,so since dat,she changed
she's smhw gullible,d moment a guy kip gvin her attention,she tends to fall.. bt all dose ar in d past nw,av moved on,nd am even gtin over it nw
wao,dat more reason I don't want to marry a Naija girl, imagine, she changed when she started working... .my girlfriend changed when she went to write exam in another state too, she even cheated with her cousin, bros, let me tell u did, it not like dere mind is delicate, d thing is d behaviour dey put out is actually who dey are not what someone told Dem to do
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by stuffs4me(m): 4:22am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol, weird as it may seem, I once wore a black dress on a date grin, nigga was like "you look adorable" I guess you love black. I smiled and thanked him but in my mind " Na you sabi, tear am for my body then" .

I know every event have matching color but that's for someone who attend events. If I go on a date with you, you will be more focus on celebrating me finally agreeing to see you than checking out my clothes.
I will choose comfort over what the world say.

Fierce response? Lol. Like I care? grin

The bolded really shows the level of dumbness of most Nigerian girls. Most Nigerian girls are just silly and feel they are doing a man a big favour by going out with him.

When a man finally sees how dumb and senseless this hoe is and dump her, she'll come to Nairaland and be ranting.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:58am On Sep 11, 2018
DaddyNimo:
the only thing a girl will cheat on you or play with your heart is when u don't allow her invest in you by spending on you...but if u allow a girl do favours for you, u allow her give u loans, she will feel investing in you and won't wanna destroy what's she finks she's building with u. but most guys don't know this, they will always wanna be the only one spending. smh

You have a calling in relationship industry. ...�
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2018
stuffs4me:

The bolded really shows the level of dumbness of most Nigerian girls. Most Nigerian girls are just silly and feel they are doing a man a big favour by going out with him.

When a man finally sees how dumb and senseless this hoe is and dump her, she'll come to Nairaland and be ranting.
If you are so pained, edit my post.

Amebo!
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
Every Nigerian girl is a runs girl. They operate differently.
Are you back to eating your vomits now?

Thought you have changed
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Are you back to eating your vomits now?

Thought you have changed
You don't redeem what's irreparable.

he's a woman hater and basher.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

You don't redeem what's irreparable.

he's a woman hater and basher.
Lol...
Who knows he might have been impersonated. Mimi... has been having issues with some guys who wouldn't want him drop the women bashing thingy.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol...
Who knows he might have been impersonated. Mimi... has been having issues with some guys who wouldn't want him drop the women bashing thingy.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
hmmmm.
it's now getting out of hand.

he shouldn't let his hate consume him.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
hkidola00:
wao,dat more reason I don't want to marry a Naija girl, imagine, she changed when she started working... .my girlfriend changed when she went to write exam in another state too, she even cheated with her cousin, bros, let me tell u did, it not like dere mind is delicate, d thing is d behaviour dey put out is actually who dey are not what someone told Dem to do
ds tru bro,a person real character cnt be hidden forever,it will still come out
update to my story.. she unblock me bk on WhatsApp yesterday,nd she explained why she chatted d guy up on Facebook.. bt in my mind,i knw my decision..
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

hmmmm.
it's now getting out of hand.

he shouldn't let his hate consume him.
Getting out of hand? whose hand? We care? grin

I hope not, for his own sake.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Getting out of hand?
yeah!! seems you didn't see his posts althrough yesterday.
it was bitter.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:
yeah!! seems you didn't see his posts althrough yesterday.
it was bitter.
I wasn't online yesterday sad
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
oh, hope everything is fine?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
oh, hope everything is fine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help / This Is Madness!! See What 81-year Old Man Is Having Sex With In Public! :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.