Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (81851 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Auxtin85(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
What were these Oloshos expecting ? Una wan born for celeb abi? Thunder fire you dia, funny enough many girls still ready open very wide for the guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Emma1Oj(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
Apart from the sun, what else rises in the morning?�
Moon an..
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by raypapy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:

Di***k
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Toluhwanie(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why are they telling us.......shey starboi no geh family house

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by imitateMe(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Next time, don't open your legs for a man you aren't legally married to.Mumu ladies!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by imitateMe(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Next time, don't open your legs for a man you aren't legally married to. Mumu ladies!! You expect him to take care of your child for you while you have the freedom to bang other men. Continue dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Bollinger(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Beehshorp:
Can't you pay.. Everything Una go expect man to do
Bleep you people
Clothe you and the kids
Take care of the family
Take care of your family and his family
Feed y'all
See to your personal needs
All in the end just for sex every night..

Some Feminist would come for me, Abeg make Una take am easy

The Nigerian mentality at it's finest. You can't survive in a normal society. It is just not possible. Just stay in Nigeria. It fits you well.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Tamakay(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Don't come and cry here. When we were warning you to be careful with him you were insulting us to go and get a life. Anyway, we have all had a life while you are struggling to have yours with plenty loads already heaped at u.

I hope Chioma is learning something from here?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
If really you were born in '85 then you're a disgrace to the year 1985. At your age you still come online to call women names?
Did Wizkid tell you those women are hoes? Did he meet them at brothels? Are his babymamas the cause of your failed life?
Auxtin85:
What were these Oloshos expecting ? Una wan born for celeb abi? Thunder fire you dia, funny enough many girls still ready open very wide for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Honestly, it baffles me how senseless many Nigerians are.
Bollinger:

The Nigerian mentality at it's finest. You can't survive in a normal society. It is just not possible. Just stay in Nigeria. It fits you well.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by patrickcollins: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Davido is more responsible than dis dude, haven't heard any of his baby mamas complain.

It's obvious he loves zion more than the rest.
if Davido no pay him family go pay once the child dey bear their surname, the mother of Wizkid suppose get involve to make sure her grandchildren are well taken care of, but u know oloshos they are greedy, she may be lying against him, bc d guy no dey give her enough money to live a extravagant life style

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Adexvivacity(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
She talks as if she is suffering, yet she is not living in one room apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Endeavor to buy sense from the vendor nearest to you.
imitateMe:
Next time, don't open your legs for a man you aren't legally married to. Mumu ladies!! You expect him to take care of your child for you while you have the freedom to bang other men. Continue dreaming.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by blackgold2018(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
donbachi:
make wizzy try pay fees and take care of her also,atleast for the sake of the baby..nobody no 2moro
I understand your sympathy but sometimes try to understand most of all this celebrity baby mamas deliberately allowed themselves to be pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by sisisioge: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmm...these girls don't know anything. It's either they take him to court or be extra nice to him to get him to be responsible. The elders would say na pikin wey man like him mama man dey take care. After all, Zion is enjoying where he is...Jada is presently loved niyen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thrash! You're just a fool who thinks all women are hoes like his mother and sisters.
patrickcollins:
if Davido no pay him family go pay once the child dey bear their surname, the mother of Wizkid suppose get involve to make sure her grandchildren are well taken care of, but u know oloshos they are greedy, she may be lying against him, bc d guy no dey give her enough money to live a extravagant life style
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Saff(f): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Even when wiz kid is wrong they will still find a way to defend him. Birds of a feather, smh.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by nokatakata: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
I think this wizkid is becoming very irresponsible. both ladies cannot be lying. If you have children you phucking take care of them. You cannot be foolish.ly spending all your money on gucci and all sorts of rubbish and ignore your children. You want to build schools in africa but you cannot take care of your children. Even people who don't have half of what he has are spending well on their children.

You go dey show yourself for public meanwhile owu dey blow your own children for back... Igbo don scatter him brain. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by donbachi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
blackgold2018:
I understand your sympathy but sometimes try to understand most of all this celebrity baby mamas deliberately allowed themselves to be pregnant.
i know...make him try,e don happen be sey e don happen
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by sinola(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:
How much is the school fees,if your baby daddy don't pay,pay it ?
God bless u
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Divay22(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
It's not always greener on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Bollinger(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Honestly, it baffles me how senseless many Nigerians are.

Christians believe that hell exists. I honestly believe that hell they believe in is Nigeria.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Tamarapetty(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
patrickcollins:
wisdom won't kee yougrin
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by dynasty01: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
that thing.....
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Davido is more responsible than dis dude, haven't heard any of his baby mamas complain.

It's obvious he loves zion more than the rest.

Something isn't right.
Who else noticed that last year before Wizkid's manager got pregnant and gave birth to his 3rd kid, these two babymamas never complained about Wizkid not caring for their own kids?

They suddenly started complaining 1month after Wizkid's manager gave birth.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Bonapart(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
your dad's DICKson
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by macaphan007(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
Naughty child.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by grandstar(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shakushaku1:

As in her own too much, alwys shading and talkin shi on IG, no man wants that kinda woman around them, I'm very sure jada p and wiz do quarrel like normal couples do, but I dnt see her alwys coming online to talk shi..

These girls are some 30 year olds but really young women. I'm sure one of them was not more than 20 years old when they got pregnant.

So, asking them to work their butt off and provide for the child does not really come in. Even if the one in America works her butt off, without a good qualification, they'd be living in the ghetto or the child going to a poorly run school in the inner city
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by zicoraads: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shameless girls!

So you didn't think of all that before spreading your legs and allowing the irresponsible boy to have séx without protection, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.