Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (81852 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saff:
Even when wiz kid is wrong they will still find a way to defend him. Birds of a feather, smh.

Something isn't right.
Who else noticed that last year before Wizkid's manager got pregnant and gave birth to his 3rd kid, these two babymamas never complained about Wizkid not caring for their own kids?

They suddenly started complaining 1month after Wizkid's manager gave birth.

I'm sure Wizkid is taking care of the kids but he's not giving them extra money to spend on themselves, that's why they're ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
nokatakata:
I think this wizkid is becoming very irresponsible. both ladies cannot be lying. If you have children you phucking take care of them. You cannot be foolish.ly spending all your money on gucci and all sorts of rubbish and ignore your children. You want to build schools in africa but you cannot take care of your children. Even people who don't have half of what he has are spending well on their children.

You go dey show yourself for public meanwhile owu dey blow your own children for back... Igbo don scatter him brain. rubbish

Have you heard Wizkid's side of the story? Why don't women pay child support too? Awon alapa ma sise. Having a child for a man is not a license to turn the man to ATM card.

When it suits you folks, it's feminism from morning till night but once there is a bill to pay, the man is irresponsible if he doesn't take care of everything. Can you imagine a babymama asking Chris brown to pay almost $20000 monthly for child support, someone who is not even a wife?

As we reported, Brown currently pays $2,500 per month for Royalty and $4,000 per month for a nanny. Guzman claims she’s owed more than $250,000 in back child support based on Brown’s staggering income as a successful entertainer. She also received a “gift” from boxer Floyd Mayweather to help start a clothing business.
https://theblast.com/chris-brown-baby-mama-royalty-nia-guzman-support-money/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by 12345baba(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
Apart from the sun, what else rises in the morning?�
amu nah
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmm...these girls don't know anything. It's either they take him to court or be extra nice to him to get him to be responsible. The elders would say na pikin wey man like him mama man dey take care. After all, Zion is enjoying where he is...Jada is presently loved niyen.

You mistake Nigeria for USA.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by patrickcollins: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Thrash! You're just a fool who thinks all women are hoes like his mother and sisters.
Abeg who is quarrelling with this one, you make no sense instead of you to air your opinion on the issue you resort to abusive words,stay on your lane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by biomedics(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
That he is rich doesn't rule out the fact that he is a small boy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Saff(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Something isn't right.
Who else noticed that last year before Wizkid's manager got pregnant and gave birth to his 3rd kid, these two babymamas never complained about Wizkid not caring for their own kids?

They suddenly started complaining 1month after Wizkid's manage gave birth.

I'm sure Wizkid is taking care of the kids but he's not giving them extra money to spend on themselves, that's why they're ranting.
Assumptions. Wizkid is a grown boy, seems very immature. I don’t see a reason why a woman would lie about the father not paying their child’s school fees, because it’s very specific. If she said he’s not supporting her financially then that’s a different story that could be questioned.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Shakushaku1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
grandstar:

These girls are some 30 year olds but really young women. I'm sure one of them was not more than 20 years old when they got pregnant.

So, asking them to work their butt off and provide for the child does not really come in. Even if the one in America works her butt off, without a good qualification, they'd be living in the ghetto or the child going to a poorly run school in the inner city

I feel you bro, I blv wiz can do better, I'm sure there's something we fans dunno, some inside gist that both parties are not telling the fans.. They shld Jus settle
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Kwesiblaze22(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
EmekaBlue:
He can't pay his own blood school fees but he is there making mouth for Africa
How sure are you that dey are telling the truth, it's unimaginable for wizkid not to pay for his kids school fees how costly can it be?, the two ladies are just jealous of his success recently and they wished they were still part it especially dat Binta she is too pained about Wizzy. They should go and marry and go on with there Life or better still Binta should go and get pregnant for Chris Brown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Ugosample(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
finesounds01:
i believe these girls are wrong. wizkid can't be so daft to extent of not taking care of his kids. something is wrong somewhere

it's jealousy

Sophia used to lash Davido online too.

All these baby mamas are of no good.

If you must get a baby mama, not hoez like these
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olddirtywizard:

Have you heard Wizkid's side of the story? Why don't women pay child support too? Awon alapa ma sise. Having a child for a man is not a license to turn the man to ATM card.

When it suits you folks, it's feminism from morning till night but once there is a bill to pay, the man is irresponsible if he doesn't take care of everything. Can you imagine a babymama asking Chris brown to pay almost $20000 monthly for child support, someone who is not even a wife?

https://theblast.com/chris-brown-baby-mama-royalty-nia-guzman-support-money/

Babymama is now a job in USA and Canada. $2500 is the amount most courts require people to pay irrespective of the status, what does she want to do with $20000 monthly?

Some women are so stupid I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Born2Breed(f): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amagite:
Wizkid's first and second baby mamas, Shola Ogudu and Binta Diallo are claiming the Starboy doesn't pay for their sons school fees.

They made the revelation while Binta was reacting to a report on Chris Brown's baby mama, Nia Guzman saying Chris is a dead beat dad.

Binta made a post wishing she can swap baby daddy with Nia. She wrote;

"Im not trying to bring her down but Damn Can I just swap baby daddy with her���� if only my child’s father treated my son the way he treats her daughter and payed half of the amount she’s getting in child support �‍♀️ I am a single mom, I work my ass off and I pay for everything, imagine if someone was paying for my son’s school fees, nanny, and paying the bills boo boo let me just stop right here..."

Wizkid's first baby mama then dropped a comment on the post, saying Wizkid should first pay for his sons school fees before he talks of building schools for kids in Africa. See below...

This is not the first time Shola and Binta are calling out Wiz for allegedly being 'dead beat'.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/wizkids-baby-mamas-are-claiming-he-doesnt-pay-his-sons-school-fees.html

You purposely opened your legs to breed so he will be your cashcow. Now the tables has turned you are crying wolf. We ain't just born to breed but to raise them to be a better person in future, dependently or independently.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saff:
Assumptions. Wizkid is a grown boy, seems very immature. I don’t see a reason why a woman would lie about the father not paying their child’s school fees, because it’s very specific. If she said he’s not supporting her financially then that’s a different story that could be questioned.

The question is why weren't they complaining when he hasn't gotten a third child with his manager? They started complaining in December (one month after Jada p or whatever gave birth) .
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Tamarapetty(f): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Something isn't right.

They suddenly started complaining 1month after Wizkid's manager gave birth.
sad wizzy too doesn't spend time with the other kids, you have a point though
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Kwesiblaze22(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
I never liked wizkid *hisses*
And you think he knows you exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by hafdol(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
But if this is true Wizkid no try o

Check my signature
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
sad wizzy too doesn't spend time with the other kids, you have a point though

I hope you understand my point.
They can't say he suddenly started this behavior after Jada pollock gave birth.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by amaniro: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kwesiblaze22:
And you think he knows you exist

and I don't care to know him either. We are all human beings it's inferiority complex that makes u think I can't like someone richer than meundecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Ugosample(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmm...these girls don't know anything. It's either they take him to court or be extra nice to him to get him to be responsible. The elders would say na pikin wey man like him mama man dey take care. After all, Zion is enjoying where he is...Jada is presently loved niyen.
exactly
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Newboss(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Whatever is wrong with this girl though? trust me, her running to social media to announce all wiz is not doing for their son is silly. Reason why you should not open those legs for every guy that comes your way - get married first, heck! you know the pros and cons of getting pregnant out of wedlock yet you still engaged in unprotected sex with a guy and you expected some kind of monthly child support. I am not supporting Wiz but if you are willing to sleep with a guy who is not your husband, then be ready for whatever comes your way.
Yeah, I get married to her, fūck her real good, and divorce her after she gets pregnant. angry

Do you now see that in reality the two are practically the same thing? angry
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Auxtin85(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
If really you were born in '85 then you're a disgrace to the year 1985. At your age you still come online to call women names?
Did Wizkid tell you those women are hoes? Did he meet them at brothels? Are his babymamas the cause of your failed life?

Don't bring your frustration to me, at 33 am a proud Landlord of houses and a business owner, is that what failed life means to your generation? Don't insult those you will run to for help tomorrow cos you won't even like the outcome. I don't wanna throw direct insults at you. Be warn

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Kwesiblaze22(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kwesiblaze22:
How sure are you that dey are telling the truth, it's unimaginable for wizkid not to pay for his kids school fees how costly can it be?, the two ladies are just jealous of his success recently and they wished they were still part it especially dat Binta she is too pained about Wizzy. They should go and marry and go on with there Life or better still Binta should go and get pregnant for Chris Brown.
EmekaBlue:
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Saff(f): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

The question is why weren't they complaining when he hasn't gotten a third child with his manager? They started complaining in December (one month after Jada p or whatever gave birth) .
Well maybe that’s when he stopped paying the school fees

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by grandstar(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shakushaku1:

I feel you bro, I blv wiz can do better, I'm sure there's something we fans dunno, some inside gist that both parties are not telling the fans.. They shld Jus settle

Tuface Babymamas never shamed him probably because he manned up to his responsibilities from the start.

It would cost nothing for Wizzy to give $1,000 monthly to his Nigerian babymama and $2,000 to his American based babymama. I'm sure he pulls in about a $1m a year.This guy is printing money.

He is probably insensitive and indifferent to his kids and that's why their bitter

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
One of the outcomes of babymamaism.

All these wayward yeyebrities should zip up instead of bringing innocent children into the world to suffer
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Kwesiblaze22(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kwesiblaze22:
EmekaBlue:
amaniro:

and I don't care to know him either. We are all human beings it's inferiority complex that makes u think I can't like someone richer than meundecided
amaniro:

It's like you not getting yourself, you said you didn't like him then wats dat got to do with inferiority complex? Is as simple as this dat I like doesn't mean that i won't get to his level or pass it. Even Ronaldo has people who are ten times richer than him as Fans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Auxtin85(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Thrash! You're just a fool who thinks all women are hoes like his mother and sisters.

You just want to be noticed by any means possible. I have words I would have loved to tell you but saying it will make you look relevant. You think say u get bad mouth abi? Hmm I dey warn you. Cos if I say na generational problem you get now it will sound as if I am placing a curse on your generation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by amaniro: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kwesiblaze22:
It's like you not getting yourself, you said you didn't like him then wats dat got to do with inferiority complex? Is as simple as this dat I like doesn't mean that i won't get to his level or pass it. Even Ronaldo has people who are ten times richer than him as Fans.

I can see you're a die hard wizkid fan. Well am a die hard davido fan. From what ave noticed I don't think wizzy is really a good person. I respect my instinct very well. My instinct always right. I know he has more money than me and I respect that but as for that question I have the right to not like him if I choose to.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by mikejj(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin is this not the wizkid that sang oya take all my money put am for your head oo..and he forgot his son

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by skentelelady(f): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Maybe he was raised by an irresponsible father undecided

Those calling the ladies olosho I see you are kids. Is it because your gfs do abortions every time? Which one is worse: those doing abortions for you that you will dump later on or the ones that will rather have the babies?

Think we'll and don't throw stones yet. Your sis may come home one day with pregnancy. How will you treat her?
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saff:
Well maybe that’s when he stopped paying the school fees

Lol... You are mature enough to code what's happening from that my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.