Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (81848 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by deepwater(f): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
LOL
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Lilimax(f): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tufiakwa! At his age he already has 1st and 2nd Babay Mamas shocked

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by franzis(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
Apart from the sun, what else rises in the morning?�
oko , amu , prick

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by TerrorSquad147: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
Pen.is

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by greatman247(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
That is what lazy lady gets when they open their pussy up for a star thinking all is rossy and gonna be rossy for a super star. Parenting is a union, talk to him or do it yourself if the dad is not forthcoming and stop bringing your dirty linen to the public

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by temitope66(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Imagine!
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Diso60090(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:

Pussy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by erico2k2(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
I thought they where both in the UK
SO which school fees nahhhh
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Adakintroy: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Who will help me tell.women that musicians are not normal people. Yes I said it! . They are very wild. Normal is something that does not go to the left much nor to the right much. But stays evenly at the center. Stars like Wizzy goes all the way left or right depending on individuals views. Either way it's not good for anyone planning a normal life with kids and father on dinner table.that day may even bring tears to your eyes. It a simple thing many families take for granted. But it can easily become a miracle for you.

The best things in life are free. Young women take advice from your parents. Una open eye can destroy your kids. It's not about you and mindless pride. But that kid future. Think

marry one Samuel akintola from the next sttreet who will be there at list for the child first. So he can have a father fugure.

See this set of beatifull children be asking..." When will daddy come home"

That question will torment you till you become bitter and blame the father. But it's not the father it's your decision.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by neonly: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:
How much is the school fees,if your baby daddy don't pay,pay it ?

Don't mine them olosho wanting to use a child for atm take d child to wiz am sure he will take care of them
I hate pple like jor wanting to chop were she didn't farmer ole

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by excomarow(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Small boy with BIG God

Continue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by iykomo666(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
armu in Igbo language
Alzirida:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by cococandy(f): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
ritylove:
when will this women move on and stop hating on the sucess of wizkid

So his kids are also jealous of his success that’s why he won’t take care of them?

Coming from a woman, this is sad
nazablossom:
You should carry your cross. Being a baby mama is not a guarantee to success. You better take care of that child very well.

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Irish10(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
father of the nation
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by jaxxy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
No wizzy can’t be dat irresponsible. Right?
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by tunary(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
Don't you partake in the eating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by franchasng: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
EmekaBlue:
He can't pay his own blood school fees but he is there making mouth for Africa
that is Yoruba men for you.

They love to show off while their family are suffering at home.

While Tinubu is busy forming Jagaban that donates private jet to African presidents, his first son was in a local London hospital not well cared for until he passed away and he crept out of his hiding place with his brown teeth and started receiving condolences like he ever cared.

What about Obasanjo's children They are all hungry and nobody while their father a former president make women from all races rich, ah, them swear for Yoruba men sha cry

Marry Yoruba men at your own peril, na hunger and sufferings go kill u cry

Sense will not keel me one day sha shocked shocked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Mankosi: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wizkid want to embark on a profitable venture. Guess he's targeting high profile people to donate money to build schools. I am he's trying to make some money from there too. If u know u know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Davidos baby mamas are teaming up dining together and making their kids know each other. Pictures of Davido playing with his girls scattered all over the net. Talking about them at every opportunity.

His baby mamas are not calling him names.

He was quoted last week saying and joking "na this girls go team up spend my money finish" it shows he is found of the kids. That's good fatherhood.

There must be something Wizkid is not getting in fatherhood. He should just learn from his friend Davido.

Today na Tiwa tomorrow na Naomi Campbell older women. Posing up and down like a kiddo.

He should try and spend his money on his kids at least. They are his future no matter how stinkingly rich he is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
cococandy:

So his kids are also jealous of his success that’s why he won’t take care of them?

Coming from a woman, this is sad

undecided

no mind them

its hard to blame someone you are crushing on ni.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by wakaawaka(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
I know d answer. He get many names. Him b also creator of every human being living or dead. infact nobody can do without am(Who u be?) And him name na PRICK
Alzirida:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by anambraamaka: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ashi
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by lawrence35(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
He forgets, wizkid can pay plenty Sch fees na
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by lawrence35(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
He forgets, wizkid can pay plenty Sch fees na
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by leesha(f): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Beehshorp:
Can't you pay.. Everything Una go expect man to do
Bleep you people
Clothe you and the kids
Take care of the family
Take care of your family and his family
Feed y'all
See to your personal needs
All in the end just for sex every night..

Some Feminist would come for me, Abeg make Una take am easy

Child spotted... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by KDmafia: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
If you don’t have a baby mama you shouldn’t comment here pls talking out of experience
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Hoodbilonia: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
fuc about
huge rock soaking(liquor sweating)
i dont need an a/c

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by ArahCharles: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why una open yansh for am now.....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by finesounds01(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
i believe these girls are wrong. wizkid can't be so daft to extent of not taking care of his kids. something is wrong somewhere
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by stagger: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
They thought pregnancy is a way to hook the guy. Sure did not work out.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
That's their headache... Let them leave the poor boy alone.
He's got enough on his mind without adding matter of school fees of kids whose mums found it difficult to close their legs.

And when they realised they were pregnant, they couldn't take mifepristone and misoprostol to avoid stories that touches the heart. Instead, they wanted to carry starboy's babies..... Well, i don't give a hoot what those overgrown babies or anyone says, wizkid got his life to live and noone should inconvenient him with unnecessary whining.

I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.