Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (81880 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by tunize(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
If all she is saying is the truth, wizkid should just try and face his responsibility and besides both are to blame.some girls and their low mentality of all that glitters are gold na the result be this.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by ikevictor: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well I am sure this is not about school fees - una never talk wetin de pepper una. Jobless goons.

I heard one saying she works her butt off to train just one child - abeg she be brick layer abi road agbero? Cos I don’t understand what kind of job that cannot provide for just one child - then she attacks someone providing for multiple children - including her own.

Since they know what is right for a child - then they should work n provide it instead of being jobless indoors and waiting to feast on wizkids efforts.

I don’t know why worthless people make more noise anyway.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
grandstar:

Tuface Babymamas never shamed him probably because he manned up to his responsibilities from the start.

It would cost nothing for Wizzy to give $1,000 monthly to his Nigerian babymama and $2,000 to his American based babymama. I'm sure he pulls in about a $1m a year.This guy is printing money.

He is probably insensitive and indifferent to his kids and that's why their bitter
That's 931045 naira.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kolombz:
This lady must be very jobless.She is always looking for every opportunity to bash wizkid.It is her type who constitute a nuisance to their man through their incessant habit of nagging.
Mind you I don't in any way support wizkid's negligent and slapdash manner in which he is treating his son.In fact he is very daft and tactless for behaving like that.
With that said,the best thing for her to do is to just forget about wizkid completely and devote her time and resource into something productive that will help her raise her son as a single parent since wizkid has proved that he is not reliable instead of deriding wizkid every now and then.
This her puerile antics will not change anything.The quicker she realises that and become independent of wizkid,the better for her.One thing I know is that wizkid will one day regret this.I hope when he does it won't be too late.
she has already devoted her time and effort into things that will help her raise the boy. if not the boy won't be going to school
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
Apart from the sun, what else rises in the morning?�
amu nwoke.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by maye1991(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
wen una da open e da sweet now go work pay am

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Saff(f): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Lol... You are mature enough to code what's happening from that my post.
hoookkaaay sir
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Lordofthewest(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
So davido is not yoruba...tribalistic ode alainironu
franchasng:
that is Yoruba men for you.

They love to show off while their family are suffering at home.

While Tinubu is busy forming Jagaban that donates private jet to African presidents, his first son was in a local London hospital not well cared for until he passed away and he crept out of his hiding place with his brown teeth and started receiving condolences like he ever cared.

What about Obasanjo's children They are all hungry and nobody while their father a former president make women from all races rich, ah, them swear for Yoruba men sha cry

Marry Yoruba men at your own peril, na hunger and sufferings go kill u cry

Sense will not keel me one day sha shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Lordofthewest(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
franchasng:
that is Yoruba men for you.

They love to show off while their family are suffering at home.

While Tinubu is busy forming Jagaban that donates private jet to African presidents, his first son was in a local London hospital not well cared for until he passed away and he crept out of his hiding place with his brown teeth and started receiving condolences like he ever cared.

What about Obasanjo's children They are all hungry and nobody while their father a former president make women from all races rich, ah, them swear for Yoruba men sha cry

Marry Yoruba men at your own peril, na hunger and sufferings go kill u cry

Sense will not keel me one day sha shocked shocked cheesy

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Boyooosa(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
smellos
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by 93Miles: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Beehshorp:
Can't you pay.. Everything Una go expect man to do
Bleep you people
Clothe you and the kids
Take care of the family
Take care of your family and his family
Feed y'all
See to your personal needs
All in the end just for sex every night..

Some Feminist would come for me, Abeg make Una take am easy

If at all the even if you that sex every night.
With their smelly toto

Why open legs for a man if you can't face the consequence?
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Tosinville(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Women dey Dey satisfied ? E no Dey reach ni
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by bush112(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Segunade10:
Tekno's Wife Disgrace Tiwa Savage After Wizkid Dumped Her In Dance Competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aulkGwirT8

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage On a Date Rock Wedding Suit - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic-w5hvN7qs
lie kill u with ur stupid post
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by ifiokjohn(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
I love wizkid but if this is true, he fuckedup big time
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Md4great(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:

Flower......

i guild my mind so diligent cos out of it flow the issue of life.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by franchasng: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lordofthewest:
So davido is not yoruba...tribalistic ode alainironu
that is why Davido loves Chioma; she taught him to love his kids despite his relationship with his babymamas.

The girl brought out the best in Davido, and that's why Davido is all over her.

Igbo women always bring out the best on Yoruba men.

Stella brought out the best in Obasanjo not until she died and Obasanjo went back to his previous demonic self, kiss the truth bra cry
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wizkid doesn't pay school fees, Wizkid doesn't care blah blah blah.

Always ranting and finding ways to bash wizkid online.

Ordinary school fees she can't pay, later she'll be claiming feminist.

PS : I'm not in support of Wizkid's action, provided it is true, but can this lady just stfu?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by bluefilm: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
I never liked wizkid *hisses*

Wizkid doesn't even know you exist.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by zealblinks(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
Dick ni
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by sarcasticdude(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kolombz:
This lady must be very jobless.She is always looking for every opportunity to bash wizkid.It is her type who constitute a nuisance to their man through their incessant habit of nagging.
Mind you I don't in any way support wizkid's negligent and slapdash manner in which he is treating his son.In fact he is very daft and tactless for behaving like that.
With that said,the best thing for her to do is to just forget about wizkid completely and devote her time and resource into something productive that will help her raise her son as a single parent since wizkid has proved that he is not reliable instead of deriding wizkid every now and then.
This her puerile antics will not change anything.The quicker she realises that and become independent of wizkid,the better for her.One thing I know is that wizkid will one day regret this.I hope when he does it won't be too late.

Na wa oo!! Some fifu can take panadol for another person's headache oo!!,na becos of this matter u kon take write this epistlle?

Baba God make I blow sotey nairalanders sef go dey ontop my matter 24/7

If I no kon get money wetin I kno gain?
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by condomuser: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018

What did you just call him, WIZKID abi?
You opened your dirty cunts for a kid and you expect him to turn to a father overnight mtcheww. WAKE UP !!!

What do you expect from a hungry boy that was brought up in Ojuelegba eating ewa and ogi, he doesn't understand what child support means, it sounds strange to him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by bluefilm: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Whatever is wrong with this girl though? trust me, her running to social media to announce all wiz is not doing for their son is silly. Reason why you should not open those legs for every guy that comes your way - get married first, heck! you know the pros and cons of getting pregnant out of wedlock yet you still engaged in unprotected sex with a guy and you expected some kind of monthly child support. I am not supporting Wiz but if you are willing to sleep with a guy who is not your husband, then be ready for whatever comes your way.

Don't mind the lazy bïtch.

She was looking for easy life.

She thought fuckïng wizkid will guarantee that.

The plan seems to have backfired.

The result is the angry bïtch we now have here bïtching endlessly on social media.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by NoBetterNigeria: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dick

Alzirida:
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:

The DĪCK rises EVERY morning. Unless he's sick, that is.

Tell your fellow bītches to close their legs until they get valid contracts, signed and sealed!
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by khvnggift(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Babanla Y na
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by claseek(f): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:

Your Nipples......

Mybad!
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
for guys, d dick
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Gkemz: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello babymamas, your time has expired. It expired immediately he had sex with you. The earlier you move on, the better.

As for Wizkid, must u remind us that you have 'kid' in your name.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by candygist: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
SoftP:
Tell me, why won't i prefer Davido to Wiz the kid

No matter how rich a man is, if he can't take care pf his responsibility as a man, he is worse than infidel....

It's your choice man. Wizkid and davido are two different people who came to this world separately . .... you don't expect them to act the same way. Don't come out here and judge any of them as if you are a better human your self..... signing out in peace
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by MYHUBBY: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:

that arrow road sign, that enter another Y road sign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.