Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (81850 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by SoftP(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2018
kaliboi94:

Bros judging from one side of the story, dont u think is stupidity?
well, when the 1st and 2nd baby mama weeps, i guess the only heartless being here is the person i'm quoting...
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by BraniacX(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:
Apart from the sun, what else rises in the morning?�
You dey find trouble abi? grin
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2018
These hoes cant even spell 'payed'.

Maybe their education should be considered 1st before their kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by kaliboi94(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2018
SoftP:
well, when the 1st and 2nd baby mama weeps, i guess the only heartless being here is the person i'm quoting...
My broda wise up, the devil can come in the form of 10 women just to bring a man down. So 2 is ntn yet
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by nazablossom(f): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
cococandy:

So his kids are also jealous of his success that’s why he won’t take care of them?

Coming from a woman, this is sad

undecided
Please what do you mean by "coming from a woman "? The lady knew what she was entering into when she decided to get pregnant for a man who's not her husband. Women are the ones that are encouraging men to embrace "baby mamaism" by agreeing to have a child with them because of what they will gain but forgot to think of what the emotional state of the child they are bringing into the world would be like growing up in that circumstances. From her rants so far, it shows that she entered into the deal because of what she will gain not minding the repercussions. Imagine saying she wants to switch places with Davido's baby mama.

I'm not trying to play a saint here but she should count her loss and move on with her life. She should focus more on taking care of her child,at the end of the day, she will enjoy the fruit of her labour.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by SoftP(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2018
kaliboi94:

My broda wise up, the devil can come in the form of 10 women just to bring a man down. So 2 is ntn yet
i guess if he was on the right track, he would've defensively blown his trumpet. Same Africa low key primitive mentality who feel it's a man's world. Having money is not just enough...
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Assassin101: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2018
your cl!t

Alzirida:
Apart from the sun, what else rises in the morning?�
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by kaliboi94(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
SoftP:
i guess if he was on the right track, he would've defensively blown his trumpet. Same Africa low key primitive mentality who feel it's a man's world. Having money is not just enough...
Never forget that he is not married to any of this women. They shameless opened their leg for him in order to share his empire with him. But I guess when they noticed that all that glitters is not gold, they decided to go online

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by SoftP(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
kaliboi94:

Never forget that he is not married to any of this women. They shameless opened their leg for him in order to share his empire with him. But I guess when they noticed that all that glitters is not gold, they decided to go online
The bone of contention here is their child, his kids not personal upkeep...
I guess u know what it takes to raise a child
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Ojady(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hmnnn...una no see before una open leg collect belle from "dead beat". You thought by getting pregnant, you would not have to work again, well, sorry, you got played!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Auxtin85(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amberon:
Lmao, you are failure personified. Your mother probably had you while "hoeing" hence the reason you think all women are hoes.

You just guessed right what I think of your mother and sisters.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Auxtin85(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amberon:
Keep describing your father and entire generation. It's no surprise, a fool at 33 is a fool forever grin

Just like your drunkard dad who raped his sister and had you. Lol yeye dey smell
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fixed
Auxtin85:

Just like my drunkard dad who raped his sister and had me. Lol yeye dey smell
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
A fool at 33 is a fool forever. [s]
Auxtin85:

You just guessed right what I think of your mother and sisters.
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Auxtin85(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amberon:
Fixed

Shame on the smelling hole through which you came to this world.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
You mean your mom's vj smells like the smoked fish you been eating...Too bad,
now I understand why you're in such mental state.
Auxtin85:

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Auxtin85(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amberon:
You mean your mom's vj smells like the smoked fish you been eating...Too bad,
now I understand why you're in such mental state.

You are here making trouble instead of you to be praying to God to take your family out of the one room apartment you currently occupy. I bet you still sleep on the floor of that one room apartment. Who swear for your family like this ?
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by kaliboi94(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
SoftP:
The bone of contention here is their child, his kids not personal upkeep...
I guess u know what it takes to raise a child
The oloshos are only trying to use the kids as collateral to get money for him and when they saw that their plan wasn't working, the resort into seeking public sympathy
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Lmao, this one is describing his family...
Too bad, but keep praying. You will soon be out of that one room apartment.
Auxtin85:

You are here making trouble instead of you to be praying to God to take your family out of the one room apartment you currently occupy. I bet you still sleep on the floor of that one room apartment. Who swear for your family like this ?
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amberon: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Keep describing your mom grin
Auxtin85:

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by TABATA(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Ordinary school fees na him no fit pay wetin him de do again apart from f**king around.
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Truthshotcrazy: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.