Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (96866 Views)

"The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / "We Are Not Your Mate" Fans Shouts As Tall Lady With High Hill Dances / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by SweetyZinta(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Trizzi:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-m27MelsEutg/W5U8o7go0TI/AAAAAAAAEYk/0r84HM_y9XIiinvbIYecRwTPns_CzuIYwCLcBGAs/s1600/beauifu.jpg[/img]
A Nigerian man took to twitter to share the love story between himself and his bride whom he got married to recently.

According to Damola, his bride turned him down seven years ago because he is a short man. He went on to advise short men to always shoot their shot regardless of the height difference.
Read his account of what transpired between them below

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/nigerian-man-weds-tall-lady-that-turned.html

Her life, her choice. But if she had married a taller man, does she want to give birth to Nepa pole?

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:
kiss He doesnt look short one bit.
don't mind d lady. She ran out of options

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
SweetyZinta:

Her life, her choice. But if she had married a taller man, does she want to give birth to Nepa pole?
how will she not choose when it was becoming glaring that her options were thinning out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by drkass: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good, that was after she discovered that his pocket is not short and his cassava is also not short.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by SweetyZinta(f): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
lexy2014:
how will she not choose when it was becoming glaring that her options were thinning out

grin ; grin
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by eunisam: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
zoom it in, you will discover the girl is even shorter then zoom it out.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by uba1991: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
after she share d good part of her nyash and menapous is approaching she now remember to give u d chaff. women are wicked

4 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by ogianyo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
anayolity:
IF THIS ONE BEND DOWN TO GIVE THE MAN DOGGY STYLE HER YANSH GO REACH HIM FACE.... hehehe cheesygrincheesy
Some of you boys are mad. Look where your mind go for another man wife. Be careful
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Laple0541(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:

Yea, but the lady's height made him appear short.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by zicoraads: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, sometimes true, but not always true.

As we grow, our priorities in seeking for a partner begins to change. You will agree with me that the kinda chick you saw in your dreams 8yrs ago, is different from what you want now.

Dude isn't short, she isn't too tall either.
The kinda chick I saw in my dreams 8 years ago was you. I still want you. wink kiss
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by nonny400(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:
kiss

He's of average height and so fvcking handsome.

Their smile is everything kiss

Me likey.

God bless your union, amen

You're beautiful too. Me likey
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by folake4u(f): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Laple0541:

Yea, but the lady's height made him appear short.

Yea true
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by okwabayi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
If this story is true then the guy is a real donkey! He will forever remain in doubt during the marriage, knowing he was picked as a second, third or fifth option. It will lead to him cheating on her continuously till they divorce.
The height difference is only an inch-and-a-half or two. In heels it's about five. I don't see the point here, 5'3 females are my height when in heels. The girl is average looking also, the guy has bad taste.
At 5'7 I've had a 6'0 and 6'2 female picking me as their first choice. I guess he doesn't have confidence in his looks even though he's handsome. He is also not short.

3 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by ashawopikin(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lozanni(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lovely couple. I wish them a happy life together.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by ashawopikin(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Abi, and her breasts no go full hand as I dey see am.
abeg make una no spoil me grin grin
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by toye440: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The wife no fine
Am really shocked y he went back. Na so one lanky one do me, today na she dey seek attention, but for me if u think am not good enough for u, then u can never b my plan B
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Jumbus31(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:
Nice...
just wondering how he is gonna kiss her on the alter
either he stretches or she bends
He can use ladder.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

How is that girl beautiful? Will it kill you if you say the truth?
lolz I tire oh.. the guy is finer
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by graphiti: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Olulinks(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:
Read the story again. His bank account was short then.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by RichardRandy: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
But this Bro is tall na.

I love ur oranges tongue
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by badjack(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
She later found out that the other side is tall, so she agreed. You wan carry women play? Maybe the guy gather for pocket and for third leg.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by ehmmy11(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
anayolity:
IF THIS ONE BEND DOWN TO GIVE THE MAN DOGGY STYLE HER YANSH GO REACH HIM FACE.... hehehe cheesygrincheesy
you got no chill grin
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:
Someone turned you down because of your height 7 years ago and you waited patiently for you to look for your size, don't complain when she started cheating grin grin grin
Useless Beta men, the lady probably run out of options.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by coachwilcox(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mumu. She eventually accepted because all the bad boys have had their way and dumped her.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by CSTR1005: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Only low calibre women are fixated on height. It is a clear indication of her level.

You don't expect a lady in the upper echelons of Mobil or chevron to be fixated on height.
Not when most of her professional mentors with high level productivity are short people.

By the time a lady grows to that level , all those childish bias will fade away.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The wife no fine

Na nose you dey take sleep?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
RichardRandy:

I love ur oranges tongue
Were you born like this, or did you have to study to become such a spectacular asshole

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by RichardRandy: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Were you born like this, or did you have to study to become such a spectacular asshole

undecided What's the cause of this insult
U dirty smelly dirty fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by amokeme(f): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Happy married life

If my future wife is this tall, we will give birth to a giant cheesy
I'm 6"5 cheesy
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by vicben27(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
shez probably getting close to 30's or in her 30's shez done slaying and finally realize that biological clock is ticking fast. women are like that Na that time them remember that nice guy wey them carry do yeye. few of them tried that shit with me. well Happy married life To the Beautiful couple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.