Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (96881 Views)

"The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / "We Are Not Your Mate" Fans Shouts As Tall Lady With High Hill Dances / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Iamgrey5(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
amokeme:
I'm 6"5 cheesy
Wow, you are tall
I am 6.7, by the way
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lereinter(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hope she apologised for that rude statement
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
anayolity:
IF THIS ONE BEND DOWN TO GIVE THE MAN DOGGY STYLE HER YANSH GO REACH HIM FACE.... hehehe cheesygrincheesy
na ur imagination...My ancestors say no matter how woman tall u reach preek must find her toto...If woman really wan do..Na there u go sabi say with determination okada go overtake trailer�����
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

I love how you said beauty is relative. Our tastes differ.

However, for this lady to be regarded as beautiful, the taste of such an assessor must be really pedestrian.
u get bad mouth...See verdict below ����

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by manikspears: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sard:
The height difference is not particularly that much.
He looks 5ft 7 inc, and the bride looks 5ft 10inc at most. The extra 3/4 inches of shoe heels make the difference more pronounced than it's.

All the same, happy married life.

Thank you jare chief inspector Sard ,the mentalist of Nigeria.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
So after 7 years that she rejected u. U still go marry someone that took u as an option. Hmm. This man too love.
Nigga, hope you won't remain an option grin
As she would see u as being privileged to marry her.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lloyds(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
The guy is finer than the last self. Why is he giving himself so much stress?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Kellyrichp: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmm continue, na only you waka come

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by OyinO: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
After 7 years of fucking around and catching lots of fun, shes bringing left-overs to the dumb Nigga.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by staneless(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
How she go say d man short? She no know wetin she dey talk abeg
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Hallenjay: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
otherway:
Lol! The irony is that the lady tried to find a tall guy but because she is not that attractive for the tall guys she kuku applied the philosophy of "A bird at hand"
dat girl fit no like am sef but den what do i know... Ds kind story
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2018
anayolity:
IF THIS ONE BEND DOWN TO GIVE THE MAN DOGGY STYLE HER YANSH GO REACH HIM FACE.... hehehe cheesygrincheesy

Then they wee do standing doggy!!
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Please I have one question to ask,

Do all these tall ladies have tall abuna too?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by naijajobx: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2018
ohhh
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Yayajalo: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2018
I thought it was Lolu shocked
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by amokeme(f): 1:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Wow, you are tall

I am 6.7, by the way
6"7? shocked
Ok, I was joking about being 6"5.. not sure I'm even 5"10 cry

I sent a PM, please check.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Ademolu2002(m): 5:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Trizzi:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-m27MelsEutg/W5U8o7go0TI/AAAAAAAAEYk/0r84HM_y9XIiinvbIYecRwTPns_CzuIYwCLcBGAs/s1600/beauifu.jpg[/img]
A Nigerian man took to twitter to share the love story between himself and his bride whom he got married to recently.

According to Damola, his bride turned him down seven years ago because he is a short man. He went on to advise short men to always shoot their shot regardless of the height difference.
Read his account of what transpired between them below

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/nigerian-man-weds-tall-lady-that-turned.html

she don go market come back she nor sell. pride!
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Frankicent(m): 5:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Baawaa:
Someone turned you down because of your height 7 years ago and you waited patiently for you to look for your size, don't complain when she started cheating grin grin grin

lol instead of baba should just move on.... that gal supoz be goal keeper grin
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Laredojohn(m): 5:44am On Sep 10, 2018
I hope the guy doesn't show her pepper later based on her past attitude towards him,
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by stuffs4me(m): 6:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Sard:
The height difference is not particularly that much.
He looks 5ft 7 inc, and the bride looks 5ft 10inc at most. The extra 3/4 inches of shoe heels make the difference more pronounced than it's

All the same, happy married life.

Very true.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by stuffs4me(m): 6:02am On Sep 10, 2018
PurplePatch:
Gorgeous couple. Babe is not just tall but beautiful. For guys like me whom height is hardly an issue with, it could be hard to relate to.his plight. But all the same love surpasses all "disability"
Congratulations!

The only disability is your brain.

BTW: I'm not short.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Iamgrey5(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2018
amokeme:
6"7? shocked Ok, I was joking about being 6"5.. not sure I'm even 5"10 cry
I sent a PM, please check.
please send me a mail instead to tunyem6000@gmail.com
The email for this account ain't working

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2018
nonny400:

You're beautiful too. Me likey

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Didifavor4(m): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2018
anayolity:
bad boy��
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by kalu61(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2018
Tallesty1:
Abi, and her breasts no go full hand as I dey see am.
bad guy
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Votukpa(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Two lessons men are to draw from this post:

1. The 'WALL' is no respecter of women. When she hits it, she will marry any man who proposes. Women, once at a certain age just want the social proof of marriage. It will be sufficient for them. Don't be deceived, if she rejected you once for a stupid and immature reason like your height only to change her mind 7 years down the road, she will behave the same way in your marriage. Go figure.

2. Your resources will speak for you. If you are not a man of means-and she marries you-whether she is rich or poor, she will have VERY little respect for you.

We aren't trained by our fathers on how to select a spouse and so, we now have men making uninformed decisions on marriage partners.

1. Have a source of livelihood for YOURSELF first.
2. Be a minimalist, even if you earn a lot- save and invest your money.
3. Be true to yourself and evaluate thoroughly if you need a wife.
4. If you do, for believers in Christ, seek the Lord prayerfully for direction to the spouse that is suitable for you.
5. Prayerfully WAIT for her to be shown to you. Many decoys will come, pretending to be the appointed one. Red flags are red for a reason. Don't ignore them. Focus on the one that is of God's will and not the one that is of yours. Your preference might be your plight at the end.

Men, don't forget.
You either need a wife or you don't. If you do, GOD CHOOSES HER FOR YOU. She doesn't choose you.

Meditate on that last one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by danielligion(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2018
I KNOW FIT LAUGH,D GIRL TALL PASS U WITH 3 INCH...SEE THE TRUE IS THAT D GIRL KNOWS THAT SHE IS GETING OLD..BECOS SHE DID NOT SEE A TALL GUY 4 ARE OLD SELF SHE SHARPLY USE U AS ULTARNATIVE grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
don't mind d lady. She ran out of options
Hi smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Hi smiley
hello
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
hello
cheesy
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
cheesy
what's up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.