Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Should I Call Her First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her First? (2169 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
dingbang:
Have you seen the movie addiction ? You should see it.
grin

Re: Should I Call Her First? by ecstasy357(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
Lol, she doesn't have parents ni? She wants to use the little salary you should be using to improve your life and that of your folks to finish school, when God wants to save you he shows a little light at the end of the tunnel, unless you're too gullible to follow the light, if you don't use this opportunity to tapout you'll not get it again cheesy she's a leech.

God bless you. You will live long to enjoy your family and your wealth.

@Op, those who have eyes to read, let them read and understand.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Mizk(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
ecstasy357:

God bless you. You will live long to enjoy your family and your wealth.

@Op, those who have eyes to read, let them read and understand.
Amen smiley
Re: Should I Call Her First? by iphanyi10(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
relationship experts full here ooo...
most guys are saying she is a leech...as expected.
most girls say he should have been courteous enough to return her calls...again as expected.
my advice...take away emotions, be logical, use your head.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yourrealdad:
There's this girl that was all over me for months until Wednesday, if not because of what happened i could've swore she's seriously into me, she's proud to walk with me, hold my hands in public, call me sweetheart, intact she was the perfect girl, funny thing is i never asked her out, we became friends December last year and since then she has been acting like she wants us to date or we're already dating.
She got admission into school and she started asking for little favors like recharge card and stuff, I'd gladly do it because i like her and i think she's delightful, until last two week she told me they'll be rounding up their exam last week that she can't wait to come back, she missed me.
Because of this i decided I'll make things official when she get back and ask her out since she's this into me, but when last week monday came, everything changed when i started noticing a nasty side of her.

I called her and while we were chatting she said she misplaced her phone and she's using a neighbour's phone to recieve my call, i promised to buy her a torchlight to be managing so i can get her android later, mind you we're not dating yet, could you believe she laughed at me? Very scornful laugh and i felt bad, she was like so you want to buy me torchlight, i rather stay phoneless, i got furious and pointed it out she's being ungrateful, she quickly noticed i am disappointed and said its a joke, i let it go.
I told her we will be going out on sunday when she return, she said i hope you're loaded, i go out with loaded guys and since you work i expect you to be, wao i was dumbfounded, i then said well i don't go out with gold diggers, she laughed and said she's pulling my legs that she's not the kind of girl that go after Guy's money bla bla bla, i waved it off.
The last straw was after we finished talking she called me sweetheart and i said stay safe i love you, she laughed again and said she hopes i can prove it, i just scoff and cut the call.
Then on the day she finished exams Wednesday, she called that i should send her transport back home, i was sick so i asked her to wait till Friday, but she insist she must come back on Wednesday, little did she know i was terribly ill i could barely get out of bed for two days, but i never told her, she gave me upto 15missed calls, i didn't pick, so she stopped Calling, uptill now i haven't heard from her, now the story a guy who was intrested in her back in the days told me is now making sense, he said she's only intrested in you if you keep pumping money, i thought the guy was only b!tching because she rejected him, should i call her and tell her what really happened or move on with my life?.
Guy you are a disgrace to manhood. How can you allow an undergraduate to be manipulating you like this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her First? by ImaIma1(f): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tapout:

Not all na sad

Not all but a very good number.

That's why ladies bashing threads are always booming, sometimes up to 10 pages or more.

Fortunately, ladies do not return the favour. No time for pettiness.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her First? by DaddyNimo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yourrealdad:
I never used money on her.
so what's the meaning of you saying she can ask for anything she wants as long as she isn't materialistic?? grow some balls man
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
OP, she doesn't like you. She only needs your money. She probably liked you genuinely before she went to school and she come open eye when she reach school so decided to turn you to maga.
Forget about her. I'm particularly irritated by the 'send me transport fare' part, na you send am go school? Make she no comot school again now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
I have a feeling we are a just wasting time with this OP. Sorry to say, you sound like a dosgbe. You are still going to call and allow her use your head. Na u Sabi.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
DaddyNimo:

so what's the meaning of you saying she can ask for anything she wants as long as she isn't materialistic?? grow some balls man
Ok thanks
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Guy you are a disgrace to manhood. How can you allow an undergraduate to be manipulating you like this.
This is uncalled for.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
blujoi:
Still doesn’t change the fact that she’s about to turn u into her mugu........ Bro be a man and stop getting emotional over pusshy, didn’t mean to be rude, but u need to up ur game

So whats your advice at the end of the day? Don't call?
Re: Should I Call Her First? by blujoi(m): 4:03am On Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, don’t call, if she calls fine, play it cool, don’t jump at seeing her let her understand you’ll see her when u have time. Let things develop at your own pace not hers!!

Yourrealdad:
So whats your advice at the end of the day? Don't call?

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Pretty Lady Everyone Is Longing To See (video) / For The People Who Think Women Can't Be Child Sex Predators... / Why Are These Girls So Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.