Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Should I Call Her First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her First? (2146 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
There's this girl that was all over me for months until Wednesday, if not because of what happened i could've swore she's seriously into me, she's proud to walk with me, hold my hands in public, call me sweetheart, intact she was the perfect girl, funny thing is i never asked her out, we became friends December last year and since then she has been acting like she wants us to date or we're already dating.
She got admission into school and she started asking for little favors like recharge card and stuff, I'd gladly do it because i like her and i think she's delightful, until last two week she told me they'll be rounding up their exam last week that she can't wait to come back, she missed me.
Because of this i decided I'll make things official when she get back and ask her out since she's this into me, but when last week monday came, everything changed when i started noticing a nasty side of her.

I called her and while we were chatting she said she misplaced her phone and she's using a neighbour's phone to recieve my call, i promised to buy her a torchlight to be managing so i can get her android later, mind you we're not dating yet, could you believe she laughed at me? Very scornful laugh and i felt bad, she was like so you want to buy me torchlight, i rather stay phoneless, i got furious and pointed it out she's being ungrateful, she quickly noticed i am disappointed and said its a joke, i let it go.
I told her we will be going out on sunday when she return, she said i hope you're loaded, i go out with loaded guys and since you work i expect you to be, wao i was dumbfounded, i then said well i don't go out with gold diggers, she laughed and said she's pulling my legs that she's not the kind of girl that go after Guy's money bla bla bla, i waved it off.
The last straw was after we finished talking she called me sweetheart and i said stay safe i love you, she laughed again and said she hopes i can prove it, i just scoff and cut the call.
Then on the day she finished exams Wednesday, she called that i should send her transport back home, i was sick so i asked her to wait till Friday, but she insist she must come back on Wednesday, little did she know i was terribly ill i could barely get out of bed for two days, but i never told her, she gave me upto 15missed calls, i didn't pick, so she stopped Calling, uptill now i haven't heard from her, now the story a guy who was intrested in her back in the days told me is now making sense, he said she's only intrested in you if you keep pumping money, i thought the guy was only b!tching because she rejected him, should i call her and tell her what really happened or move on with my life?.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her First? by SarcasticGenius(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Instead of doing thanksgiving, you wan climb back inside one chance molue wey you don escape from. Na you sabi pass abi?

14 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her First? by Mizk(f): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol, she doesn't have parents ni? She wants to use the little salary you should be using to improve your life and that of your folks to finish school, when God wants to save you he shows a little light at the end of the tunnel, unless you're too gullible to follow the light, if you don't use this opportunity to tapout you'll not get it again cheesy she's a leech.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
i hate one sided stories. pm me her number let me ask for her version. but let her know i am loaded so she can tell me the truth cheesy
i await your message
Re: Should I Call Her First? by SilentBang(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
You should call her, not sure about the "dating her" part... You shouldn't!, says the handwriting on the wall.

Dont dwell on what friends tell you about a fellow tho. let your own premonition guide you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
doctorkush:
i hate one sided stories. pm me her number let me ask for her version. but let her know i am loaded so she can tell me the truth cheesy
i await your message
Why do you think its one sided sir? And what would i gain from telling a one sided story? I like her that is why i am considering calling her first.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
SilentBang:
You should call her, not sure about the "dating her" part... You shouldn't!, says the handwriting on the wall.

Dont dwell on what friends tell you about a fellow tho. let your own premonition guide you.
I never dwelled on what he said until she started prooving him right, i don't get the dating her part.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Divay22(f): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
I don't know why some of you will see fire and still decide to enter it.
You think she's joking , but seriously speaking she meant every word she said.

If you decide to go ahead with her, just don't come here and give us lamentation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
Lol, she doesn't have parents ni? She wants to use the little salary you should be using to improve your life and that of your folks to finish school, when God wants to save you he shows a little light at the end of the tunnel, unless you're too gullible to follow the light, if you don't use this opportunity to tapout you'll not get it again cheesy she's a leech.
The favors are nothing to me as long as she's not as materialistic as i am beginning to think she is.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Divay22:
I don't know why some of you will see fire and still decide to enter it.
You think she's joking , but seriously speaking she meant every word she said.

If you decide to go ahead with her, just don't come here and give us lamentation
She wasn't joking right? I thought so too.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by SilentBang(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yourrealdad:
I never dwelled on what he said until she started prooving him right, i don't get the dating her part.

In plane terms, Dont run from dating her, rather FLEE from her grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her First? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
OP i advice that you forget about the girl except you want to be her unofficial ATM.

Such attitude is so embarrassing though.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Mizk(f): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yourrealdad:
The favors are nothing to me as long as she's not as materialistic as i am beginning to think she is.
This right here, "this i don't mind the favors attitude" is why she thinks you're the money guy and her piggy bank, maybe you presented yourself as someone that has too much to throw here and there, instead of seeing the friendship in you, she's seeing a maga, believe me, a girl who is into you will find it hard to ask for favors from you every now and then, leave her before its too late

5 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her First? by dingbang(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Have you seen the movie addiction ? You should see it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her First? by DaddyNimo(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yourrealdad:
There's this girl that was all over me for months until Wednesday, if not because of what happened i could've swore she's seriously into me, she's proud to walk with me, hold my hands in public, call me sweetheart, intact she was the perfect girl, funny thing is i never asked her out, we became friends December last year and since then she has been acting like she wants us to date or we're already dating.
She got admission into school and she started asking for little favors like recharge card and stuff, I'd gladly do it because i like her and i think she's delightful, until last two week she told me they'll be rounding up their exam last week that she can't wait to come back, she missed me.
Because of this i decided I'll make things official when she get back and ask her out since she's this into me, but when last week monday came, everything changed when i started noticing a nasty side of her.

I called her and while we were chatting she said she misplaced her phone and she's using a neighbour's phone to recieve my call, i promised to buy her a torchlight to be managing so i can get her android later, mind you we're not dating yet, could you believe she laughed at me? Very scornful laugh and i felt bad, she was like so you want to buy me torchlight, i rather stay phoneless, i got furious and pointed it out she's being ungrateful, she quickly noticed i am disappointed and said its a joke, i let it go.
I told her we will be going out on sunday when she return, she said i hope you're loaded, i go out with loaded guys and since you work i expect you to be, wao i was dumbfounded, i then said well i don't go out with gold diggers, she laughed and said she's pulling my legs that she's not the kind of girl that go after Guy's money bla bla bla, i waved it off.
The last straw was after we finished talking she called me sweetheart and i said stay safe i love you, she laughed again and said she hopes i can prove it, i just scoff and cut the call.
Then on the day she finished exams Wednesday, she called that i should send her transport back home, i was sick so i asked her to wait till Friday, but she insist she must come back on Wednesday, little did she know i was terribly ill i could barely get out of bed for two days, but i never told her, she gave me upto 15missed calls, i didn't pick, so she stopped Calling, uptill now i haven't heard from her, now the story a guy who was intrested in her back in the days told me is now making sense, he said she's only intrested in you if you keep pumping money, i thought the guy was only b!tching because she rejected him, should i call her and tell her what really happened or move on with my life?.
the fact that you're a working class and a useless, jobless student is twisting your brainbox like a toy like dis is highly disgusting....youre an embarrassment I swear...you're still asking if you should move on, no don't move on send her your September salary. maga

6 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her First? by DaddyNimo(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2018
na ur type dey always wan use money make girl fall in love. Mr nice Guy

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her First? by blujoi(m): 2:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Hahahahahaha!!!! Another mugu loading......40%. So a girl that has shown u her colors early in the morning, u still confused on what to do because u are thinking with your deek!! Two things u can do, act like u are loaded and quickly chop and clean mouth or just flee as fast as your legs can carry u! A babe u barely know, u dey form luv cos she held your hands and uses sweet words on u!! If u no reset ur brain in time ehhhhn, u go hear am.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by ImaIma1(f): 2:43am On Sep 10, 2018
But you said she didn't know you were ill and she called you 15times and you didn't pick up.

Courtesy demands that you return the call whether you still want the relationship or not. That should be left for you to discuss with her.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by 9japrof(m): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2018
The greatest trick a woman can ever pull is to make a man think he is in love, thats how they gain control, you want my advice, remain cold, if she doesnt put out, find someone who would and let go of that leach ...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her First? by Tapout(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2018
ImaIma1:
But you said she didn't know you were ill and she called you 15times and you didn't pick up.

Courtesy demands that you return the call whether you still want the relationship or not. That should be left for you to discuss with her.

don't mind the guy.... He spoke with her last week Monday and then on Wednesday when she called to demand tfare, he was already ill and could barely get out of bed for 2days. How? undecided The whole write up is a poorly constructed lie. Dude is seeking a space on front page.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2018
DaddyNimo:

the fact that you're a working class and a useless, jobless student is twisting your brainbox like a toy like dis is highly disgusting....youre an embarrassment I swear...you're still asking if you should move on, no don't move on send her your September salary. maga
Ok thanks
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2018
olabisi263:
But you said she didn't know you were ill and she ed you 15times and you didn't pick up. Courtesy demands that you return the whether you still want the relationship or not. That should be left for you to discuss with her.6
I couldn't pick, i was ill besides She'll think i am feigning it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Tapout:

don't mind the guy.... He spoke with her last week Monday and then on Wednesday when she called to demand tfare, he was already ill and could barely get out of bed for 2days. How? undecided The whole write up is a poorly constructed lie. Dude is seeking a space on front page.
So you can't make calls from your room, by monday i was already feeling sick, it worsened before Wednesday, and i got treatment from home, we have a family doctor, and everyone are not obsessed with attention like you.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2018
9japrof:
The greatest trick a woman can ever pull is to make a man think he is in love, thats how they gain control, you want my advice, remain cold, if she doesnt put out, find someone who would and let go of that leach ...
Thanks, i appreciate this.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2018
blujoi:
Hahahahahaha!!!! Another mugu loading......40%. So a girl that has shown u her colors early in the morning, u still confused on what to do because u are thinking with your deek!! Two things u can do, act like u are loaded and quickly chop and clean mouth or just flee as fast as your legs can carry u! A babe u barely know, u dey form luv cos she held your hands and uses sweet words on u!! If u no reset ur brain in time ehhhhn, u go hear am.
Lol, this is rude but very funny, i have known her for more than seven months, her mum and siblings inclusive.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2018
DaddyNimo:
na ur type dey always wan use money make girl fall in love. Mr nice Guy
I never used money on her.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2018
OTONDO communication is vital in relationship.You better call her and tell her everything a a witch that is confessing
Re: Should I Call Her First? by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tapout:

Knowing that guys here will fill the thread with bashing and take it to the front page.

What NL guys love to do best...bash ladies...their hobby cheesy
Re: Should I Call Her First? by Tapout(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
ImaIma1:

Knowing that guys here will fill the thread with bashing and take it to the front page.

What NL guys love to do best...bash ladies...their hobby cheesy

Not all na sad
Re: Should I Call Her First? by blujoi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Still doesn’t change the fact that she’s about to turn u into her mugu........ Bro be a man and stop getting emotional over pusshy, didn’t mean to be rude, but u need to up ur game

Yourrealdad:
Lol, this is rude but very funny, i have known her for more than seven months, her mum and siblings inclusive.
Re: Should I Call Her First? by GuntersChain(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
I don't know why people will be playing god. So if you don't exist are u saying the girl in question won't survive. U turn yourself into atm machine because na u give am admission even pay her skool fees and hostel fee. Notin persin no go hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. / Help Me To Make A Marital Decision / Would You Disturb Two People Having S*x If Your Charger Is In Their Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.