Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl (7344 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by MrsSiena1(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2010
queeneve:

So it is customs for African men to get upset when a man make passes at his woman?

You men cant stop another man from looking at your woman nor try to make a pass, if you got a good woman why do you worry?

Why African men are so jealous and protective?

You don't seem to understand the poster. Now if the girl was all by herself in the restaurant or eatery and the guy made passes at her then there is no problem if she wants to tell her boyfriend that oh sweetie guess what I was at an eatery and a guy made passes at me the guy wouldnt have anything to worry because he knows the girl would have taken care of the situation. But this time around he was with his gf and the said guy not only stared and tried to uncloth his gf he also made passes at his gal which was wrong since he knew that the girl wasnt alone.

Such a girl should be grateful that her guy stood up to this guy and besides it wasnt as if he wanted to fight the guy he only asked him a simple question if he knew his girlfriend from somewhere. If I was the girl I would be glad because it shows that my boyfriend is actually protective of me that is why I am with him in the first place. Security in a relationship is very vital. Am sure if the guy just sat there and did nothing you would crucify him and say oh he is not capable to be with such a girl.

What more do you want from African men?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 0hsisi: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2010
offtopic

Looks like the Delta princess is expecting a delta liitle prince
Congrats
The wedding picture in your profile says so wink
I get mature eyes
If it's a girl name it Onome if you're from the area that gives that name
I had a childhood friend Onome and I love that name
The other name I love from that area is Ejiro

Congrats to Siena and Mrs Siena,I love you both and wish you well
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 190: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2010
double08:

Guy wasnt there a green bottle near by?You for leave the bottle for im head and the remaining one wey remain for your hand, take am bring out im intestine, SPARTACUS style!!!Na so we dey do am dat year for EDSU Ekpoma
Hold on,
hOLD on,
Did u attend EDSU now AAU ekpoma!! tongue
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by MrsSiena1(f): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2010
Awwww! thanks Ohsisi we really appreciate your kind words and as for the names we would look into it,

Thank God for your sharp eyes oh. Lol.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by queeneve: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2010
Each to their own,

However, there is a different between being PROTECTIVE and IGNORANCE.  IF a man DATING A WOMAN WITH BIG TATAS AND HOHOS, which how he was attracted to her in the first place, LET BE REAL, then expect men to say something, stare, glare, snicker, and whatever else they going to do.  

I agree with you  A MAN SHOULDN'T do that to a woman regardless if she alone or with a man.  It the respect thing, BT LET BE REAL, there are disrespectful men and women everywhere, ARE the man going to fight everybody that make a comment?

NOW IF THE MAN PUTS HIS HAND ON HER then she need to file a criminal report, HOWEVER POSTER, IF YOUR GIRL FEELS THAT HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, why would you get urself killed for that?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 190: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

You don't seem to understand the poster. Now if the girl was all by herself in the restaurant or eatery and the guy made passes at her then there is no problem if she wants to tell her boyfriend that oh sweetie guess what I was at an eatery and a guy made passes at me the guy wouldnt have anything to worry because he knows the girl would have taken care of the situation. But this time around he was with his gf and the said guy not only stared and tried to uncloth his gf he also made passes at his gal which was wrong since he knew that the girl wasnt alone.

Such a girl should be grateful that her guy stood up to this guy and besides it wasnt as if he wanted to fight the guy he only asked him a simple question if he knew his girlfriend from somewhere. If I was the girl I would be glad because it shows that my boyfriend is actually protective of me that is why I am with him in the first place. Security in a relationship is very vital. Am sure if the guy just sat there and did nothing you would crucify him and say oh he is not capable to be with such a girl.

so mrs.siena u mean if i toast you now
Mr.siena would strangle me!!
grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Spiritualj: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
it depends on individual,2 me i cee it as a normal thing 4 a girl.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 0hsisi: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2010
It's amazing how these little boys let their testosterone take over for nothing sake
so what if a man was admiring your girlfriend
Didn't you admire her at some point before she became your gf?
a girlfriend that may be another person's girlfriend 6 months down the line
She probably dated someone before you and would move on to someone else after you so why kill yourself over nothing.
so what will you do if someone made passes at your wife?
Kill the admirer and kill yourself?
There are better ways to show your manliness and displaying it over a girl that would probably mean nothing to you the same time next year is plain stoopidity.
Until a man and woman say "I do" ,they are fair game IMHO, they are free to chase and be chased
so deal with it mr poster,that's the way the world goes.

Oh dear,why does Seun allow JSS students to post in his forum,this thing should have an age limit.
at least 25 for boys and 20 for girls
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by double08(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
190:

Hold on,
hOLD on,
Did u attend EDSU now AAU ekpoma!! tongue

Yes, why, did you?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 190: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^

Ooh NO i didnt
Just that i know them from a-far
rolled with a lot of them
and AAU is the height!
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by double08(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2010
yeah, right
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by iz2much: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
i will frown my face and look for the nearest place to get a cutlass
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by queeneve: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^feeling protective huh?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by chinedumo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

i want to get some thing first? are u saying that the interest the other man showed is a security risk? why should she feel unprotected if he ignored him?. isn't the interest just romantic and sexual?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by chinedumo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2010
queeneve:

Each to their own,

However, there is a different between being PROTECTIVE and IGNORANCE.  IF a man DATING A WOMAN WITH BIG TATAS AND HOHOS, which how he was attracted to her in the first place, LET BE REAL, then expect men to say something, stare, glare, snicker, and whatever else they going to do.  

I agree with you  A MAN SHOULDN'T do that to a woman regardless if she alone or with a man.  It the respect thing, BT LET BE REAL, there are disrespectful men and women everywhere, ARE the man going to fight everybody that make a comment?

NOW IF THE MAN PUTS HIS HAND ON HER then she need to file a criminal report, HOWEVER POSTER, IF YOUR GIRL FEELS THAT HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, why would you get urself killed for that?

another angle to look at it is this? what of if he can't fight off the other man. lets assume the other guy is a capon of a major campus cult or surrounded by bodyguards. and so he is far superior and powerful than u. what will he do now?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by lanrei(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2010
I love ma gurl, i cn go any length for her n she knows this. Now if a fool is drooling o'er her right in ma presence, im just gon' overlook it, if it goes further, i've got no biz wit d fool til my gurl calls 4 backup. But she wil neva call me a Ruffian. Neva!,
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by denzel2009: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2010
I set up burn fire immediately and start breaking glasses and causing chaos. Cos I know the wahala I went thru before getting her from her husband.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by queeneve: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
Chinedumo,

My whole point is if the LADY didn't show any sign of distress, WHY WOULD HE GET HIMSELF POTENTIALLY KILLED? It is obviously she didn't have a distress because she cussed him out at the end. We need to stop thinking we are invincible and assumed that everyone walking around is SANE,

If he did not touch her and only made a whistle call, APPARENTLY she get whistle calls often and checking the man is not going to stop future whistle calls,

MEN NEED TO SELECT WOMEN of better caliber and carries themselves well, I can imagine how she dresses in public,
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by queeneve: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
Landrei,

You getting kinda emotional there bruh, simma down playa simma down,
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Akainzo(m): 1:51am On Jul 04, 2010
@Poster,

Sometime ago, I learnt it is impossible for only one person to know that the orange is ripe!

If your girl is beautiful enough to be admired and loved by you, many a man too would admire and want to take her away from you. That is the basic fact of life. To save yourself from this fact, get yourself a frog of a girlfriend.

Knowing and accepting the above has made me a better person, and has ensures (I believe grin) that my girls stay with me.
1. I am happy and proud when other guys admire my babe, it shows I made a good choice and others agree she is worth the trouble.
2. It enables me to know what value my girl places on me and our relationship.

Why feel threatened, I simply look on and wait to see her reaction. If she loves me, she ignores the guy. If she doesn't love me, she accepts the guy and this definitely saves me a lot of heartache later.

However, it is a different ball game should the guy come to her when I am within earshot or in a manner that disrespects me. I definitely wouldn't accost a man for admiring my girl, I just let him know that my game is tight, that is why I got her in the first place.

My guy, learn to tighten your game in such a way that, your girl believes in you and wants to stay with you irrespective of the other offers available.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by datnigga: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
well said akainzo!! grin
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by MrsChima(f): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2011
queeneve:

Landrei,

You getting kinda emotional there bruh, simma down playa simma down,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Men have issues with other men talking, approaching, and even looking at their women. It is the man's thing that us women will never understand however controlling the unbearable is harder for men who feel that they need to unleash the dragon to prove a point.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Mynd44: 4:05am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by deniyor: 5:26am On Aug 14, 2011
Happens all the time, no big deal.
I just tease about how they will make a nice couple and laugh my azz off if she is looking for a way to discharge the guy unsucessfully while I act as matchmaker.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by chinedumo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
queeneve:

Chinedumo,

My whole point is if the LADY didn't show any sign of distress, WHY WOULD HE GET HIMSELF POTENTIALLY KILLED? It is obviously she didn't have a distress because she cussed him out at the end. We need to stop thinking we are invincible and assumed that everyone walking around is SANE,

If he did not touch her and only made a whistle call, APPARENTLY she get whistle calls often and checking the man is not going to stop future whistle calls,

MEN NEED TO SELECT WOMEN of better caliber and carries themselves well, I can imagine how she dresses in public,

i must apologize for the late reply

on the other hand Who will dare make a pass to a woman of a powerful criminal in his presence?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
Abeg lookery is not a crime.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
andromida will it be a crime if the bobo then smacks the girls bakassi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? / 9ja Women Always Faking! / South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.