Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) (7530 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by Donshaga(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Most guys after meeting an awesome lady and exchange numbers, and after some period they won't hear from them again.

And this really gets most guys confused , annoyed and wondering like "what the hell did I wrong ?, "Why isn't she responding to my texts" Or Why isn't she picking my calls ?

I know how painful it feels like folks.

So today I'll help you out, with 14 Reasons Why Women Don't Call or Text You Back.

Let's get started..

#1: She's not Calling Or Texting Back Because She's Busy;-
From experience with women, not calling or texting back some women actually do have very busy lives , most keep their phone on vibration or silent so if doesn't distract them from busy schedule.

They'll reply & return calls at the end of the day but they're not in the habit of calling & texting 24/7.

If you're involved with this kind of girl, patience is key.

She’ll be impressed when you don’t freak out and have intense reactions to it.

#2 Things Change & Life Happens

Things come up, happen and change in our lives that we don't expect.

Sometimes women do really like you and out of the blue , something makes her realize she needs to shift her priorities to more than just "guys & dating".

Things like health, families, kids, death, or loss of friendship come up and she must shift her mind , thinking and focus to deal with it.

It's not that she forgets about you. It's that she becomes so overwhelmed and involved in the situation that days and weeks can go by before she realized she hasn't called or texted.

#3 She Won't Call or Text Back Because She Lost Interest:
Her chances of losing interest is very high if you don't bring enough excitement to the table. You now have to compete with the games in her phone, Facebook, Instagram etc

#4 : She's Ignoring You
You could think "She's an angel and there's no way she's rude enough to be ignoring my calls.." BUT you'd be wrong.

Most women don't see ignoring calls and texting as mean or rude. They're simply weeding out the weak and unattractive men"

If you had 50 girls calling & texting you , every single day and you were only interested in 1 or 2 , you would ignore most of the texts or calls in order to manage your time.
You would figure in your mind, the rest of the girls which you don't like, will get the point.

#5 You're Not The Only Guy She's Talking To:-
She may find you attractive & interesting. But if you're not captivating her attention and causing her to feel more attraction for you than the other guy(s) she's already talking to , she'll put you up at the bottom of the list and forget about you.

She has to be, even more, excited about YOU than she is about the guys she’s already talking to.

#6You Seem Desperate:-
Women are not a big fan of desperate guys.

It's easy to seem to overly happy, excited needy and clingy when we really like her a lot and it can make us look desperate - even if we aren't .

This is a very dangerous place to be in.

Again, 99℅ of the guys act the same way when they meet her and she really wants the guy who doesn't act needy , clingy or desperate.

#7 She Gave You Her Number to be Polite;-
Some women when you ask for her number she may not want to be rude and say "no" or that she's not interested.
She may just want to avoid the conflict and the headache of rejecting you.

A lot of women decide it's easier to handle the "can I have your number? situation by being polite , giving you her number and then ignoring your calls and texts.

#8 You ask or Say Offensive /Inappropriate Things:-
People are sensitive than ever and offended by absolutely
so even though it's not your fault, you have to more careful and responsibilities about what you text an say to women.

Offensive /inappropriate things that cause women not want to call or text you back.
1) Asking For Nudes:- [/b]If you just met her or barely know her , it's risky to ask if she can snap a photo of her "snapper" and send it to her.
[b]2) Not Watching Your Language ;-

Some women aren't into talking nasty or dirty on phone. It'll catch her totally off guard & make her think you're a pervert.,who only want sex.

#9 You Over-Compliment Her & Kiss Her Ass
Most women get tired of men over showering them with compliments , and
Instead of building attraction , by kissing her ass and acting like wussie it only causes her to see you in the same light as well of the other guys who DO THE SAME THING.

Women enjoy compliments, but not too soon or too often. Too soon makes you seem fake. Too often makes you seem desperate for approval.

#10 You're Getting Too Serious Too Fast :-
Some of us don't know or understand how to smoothly , gradually & gracefully take things from one level to the next with her.

Women are like cats & if you move too fast or make sudden move .

She's doesn't expect. She'll run hide under the couch and only come out at night.

If you want her to continue call-in and texting back, don't start talking about your feelings right away, getting too emotional and asking her how she "feels" about you.
She's looking to enjoy the process , not be corned and put on the spot by it.

#11 You Got Friend-zoned :-
The friend-zone is a place of guys who she won't call or text back because they don't know what they're doing with women - and now you're stuck with them.

There are tons of reasons women friend zone guys but the main reason is - you didn't make her feel enough attraction for her to want to call or text you back.

#12 You Call Or Text Too Often:-
Sometimes we don't realize we're calling or texting too much and once we do , it's too late to do anything about it.
If you're calling or texting too much , she'll start to ignoring your calls and messages , and not returning them.

#13 You're Too Open :-
It's important not to share your life story too soon and too often. Some dating"experts" and "gurus" say being Open is the Best way to go BUT IT'S NOT.
Logically, it seems telling women re everything causes them to like us more but it has the opposite effect .

Women enjoy the mystery and the process of “getting to know you”. Drag the process out as long as you can, keep her guessing and wondering, and she’ll be waiting for your calls and texts.

14What Your Saying Seems Too Good To Be True :-
Most women will stop calling & texting if what you're saying sounds so good to be true or like complete bullshit.

She doesn't want to spend time with someone who's pretending someone he's not.

If what you’re saying sounds, or is, scripted or fake , she’ll probably move on to another guy who’s more down to earth and realistic.

Conclusion;

If she's really attracted to you, at the end of the day she'll call and text you back.

If she doesn't , then accept reality, give it a break or move on.

Stop wasting time, chasing women that aren't really interested in you.

There's million of other girls out there you can meet who will value you and always call/text you back.

READ MORE;
https://alphamenhub.com/blog-14-reasons-she-won-t-call-or-text-you-back

-Chris Uzor

1 Like

Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by Donshaga(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Thanks for reading.
Meanwhile, Say This To Make Women Chase You
Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na broke girl.

She doesn't have credit.

1 Like

Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by Airforce1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
Na broke girl.

She doesn't have credit.

3 Likes

Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by collinszee: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by Offpoint: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Didn't bother reading, you don't call me I don't call you... simple.
Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by lilmax(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
it seems I'm progressing in laziness

once I found out its the thread is greater than 10lines I ain't reading
Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by flyboi25: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
u try
Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by amaniro: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
very true OP. I support
Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by marvinsync(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
lilmax:
I swear
Re: 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) by marvinsync(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
lilmax:
I swear...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) / Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera / Here Is What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.