Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman (1050 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Ritzy10(f): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
A Nigerian clergyman, Godfrey Emeghalu Godfrey, took to his Facebook page to advise women not to leave their marriages because they were beaten by their husbands.

According to him, the physical assault is only a form of chastisement for their wrongdoing. He says if a woman doesn’t want to be chastised, she has the option of not getting married.
Godfrey who is synonymous for making controversial posts, state that God is against women leading a nation and also leading men.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/if-you-dont-want-to-be-beaten-then-dont-get-married-nigerian-clergyman-advises-women/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Idiot.
Physical assault is not justifiable.If these women react to this kind of assault now this dunderhead would be the first to call women names.Instead of him to advise men not to allow their emotions becloud their senses and give their women respect and not result to violence,he is busy telling women to endure BS.He thinks every woman out there is ready to put up with nonsense in the name of marriage.
Just because there is freedom of speech does not give some educated illiterates the right to think that they have logical opinions.

What a misogynistic,sexist,male chauvinist craving for unnecessary attention thinking he has a sensible opinion.
Mtcheww.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by hkidola00(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Idiot.
Physical assault is not justifiable.If these women react to this kind of assault now this dunderhead would be the first to call women names.He thinks every woman out there is ready to put up with nonsense in the name of marriage.
Just because there is freedom of speech does not give some educated illiterates the right to think that they have logical opinions.

What a misogynistic,sexist,male chauvinist craving for unnecessary attention thinking he has a sensible opinion.
Mtcheww.
i keep wondering why u women always defend shiittt, d man made absolute sense, u women think u can run ur mouth or disrespect ur hubby without getting a stamp on ur face.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
hkidola00:
i keep wondering why u women always defend shiittt, d man made absolute sense, u women think u can run ur mouth or disrespect ur hubby without getting a stamp on ur face.

I don't support any form of violence be it physical,verbal etc.from any gender what happened to communication and dialogue or if the man feels angry he walks away or advises his wife to be mature with her words and stop verbally abusing him,instead of physically assaulting her.
The BS he wrote made sense to you right try it with some women and you would be sorry.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Bluezy13(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
hkidola00:

And the right way to get a stamp on their faces is by beating them up, abi??

Can you beat yourself up when you do wrong to yourself, after all your Bible has said that you and your wife are one, abi?

I suppose you were/are/will be glad watching your dad beat up your mum because she "ran her mouth" disrespectfully, right
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by hkidola00(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

And the right way to get a stamp on their faces is by beating them up, abi??

Can you beat yourself up when you do wrong to yourself, after all your Bible has said that you and your wife are one, abi?

I suppose you were/are/will be glad watching your dad beat up your mum because she "ran her mouth" disrespectfully, right
screengrab what u just wrote,den come back someday to give urself a hard knock for writing d dust above when u dismantle ur wife's face
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Bluezy13(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
hkidola00:
screengrab what u just wrote,den come back someday to give urself a hard knock for writing d dust above when u dismantle ur wife's face

What is he saying
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Tamarapetty(f): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
For disrespectful, nagging women.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by hkidola00(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I don't support any form of violence be it physical,verbal etc.from any gender what happened to communication and dialogue or if the man feels angry he walks away or advises his wife to be mature with her words and stop verbally abusing him,instead of physically assaulting her.
The BS he wrote made sense to you right try it with some women and you would be sorry.
hold on, my girlfriend cheated on me with her cousin, I caught her, she was remorseful but proceeded by telling me how she love her cousin and wish she can marry him, but it not possible because dey are family,
Just imagine such piece of thrash from Dis daughter of Jezebel, I wud have Dismembered her head, I give thank I didn't, I've broken up with her... just look at Dis situation, some men might lose it
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by hkidola00(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

What is he saying
i mean a day will come u will hit ur wife and u will be disappointed u were defending d female folk her b4
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
I find this your story hard to believe but anything is possible,As for those men and women who might lose it and commit violence in any form in some parts of the world they may pay dearly after all if they cannot do the time they should not commit the crime.Self control and discipline goes a long way.
hkidola00:
hold on, my girlfriend cheated on me with her cousin, I caught her, she was remorseful but proceeded by telling me how she love her cousin and wish she can marry him, but it not possible because dey are family,
Just imagine such piece of thrash from Dis daughter of Jezebel, I wud have Dismembered her head, I give thank I didn't, I've broken up with her... just look at Dis situation, some men might lose it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Bluezy13(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
hkidola00:
i mean a day will come u will hit ur wife and u will be disappointed u were defending d female folk her b4

Oh, is this what you were trying to say and you were ranting like a deranged barbarian

Anyways, that day will never come because I'll either leave the house for her or I'll give her the silent treatment.
The later always solves my problems.

BTW, Sorry for the bolded, it is necessary and you deserve it.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Bluezy13(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
For disrespectful, nagging women.

Are you serious
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by hkidola00(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Oh, is this what you were trying to say and you were ranting like a deranged barbarian

Anyways, that day will never come because I'll either leave the house for her or I'll give her the silent treatment.
The later always solves my problems.

BTW, Sorry for the bolded, it is necessary and you deserve it.

Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by ibkayee(f): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
hkidola00:
[s]i keep wondering why u women always defend shiittt, d man made absolute sense, u women think u can run ur mouth or disrespect ur hubby without getting a stamp on ur face. [/s]
Only reason you should be putting your hands on someone is in self defence or if they got physical with you first to be honest.

Plus I guarantee you these same negros won’t bring this same energy to another big, burly grown man lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Bluezy13(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
hkidola00:

What will I call him now ?
Hmmm...

I'm glad you understand that calling you a deranged barbarian was necessary.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by 93Miles: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
[s]
AmazonTopaz:
Idiot.
Physical assault is not justifiable.If these women react to this kind of assault now this dunderhead would be the first to call women names.Instead of him to advise men not to allow their emotions becloud their senses and give their women respect and not result to violence,he is busy telling women to endure BS.He thinks every woman out there is ready to put up with nonsense in the name of marriage.

Mtcheww.
[/s]

Stay away from marriage. As simple as that.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Tamarapetty(f): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Are you serious
sad
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

Stay away from marriage. As simple as that.

Psycho do not disturb my mentions it is obvious you belong to the same category of dimwits like the man that made the post.It would be a blessing for a woman to be single and not be cursed with your likes as husbands.
Now take your 2 minutes of fame out of my mention.
You can feel free to strike this post as well.I am allergic to people fond of spewing balderdash all over NL.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by LordKO(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Although emotional and psychological abuses -hallmarks of headstrong women in particular and small-minded people in general - are literally worse than mild assault, yet, a man meting out assault (of any form) to his wife is unpalatable. Keeping distance/Separation will always be a better option. Having a headstrong woman (rather than a strong-minded one) as a wife is a direct invitation for anarchy and constant abuses. Abuse of any type is bad.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by 93Miles: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Psycho do not disturb my mentions it is obvious you belong to the same category of dimwits like the man that made the post.It would be a blessing for a woman to be single and not be cursed with your likes as husbands.
Now take your 2 minutes of fame out of my mention.
You can feel free to strike this post as well.I am allergic to people fond of spewing balderdash all over NL.

Assumption is the mother of disappointment.

Stay away from marriage. My 2cents.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Offpoint: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
I'm single
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Nobodys(f): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
hkidola00:
Chisos... I pray no woman ends up with this beast......

So the right way to correct a woman is by giving her a stamp on her face?.was that what your dad thought you?... chaiiii...so people still have this mentality...

Oga, believe me, you are a COWARD.....
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

Assumption is the mother of disappointment.

Stay away from marriage. My 2cents.

I owe you no explanation neither are you somebody to think you have a say as to what I choose to do with my life if I choose to marry today,tomorrow or whenever you have no say in it because it is none of your business,so take your useless 2 cents you call an advise and do yourself a favour by applying it to yourself.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by Biglittlelois(f): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
I always have a problem with someone who uses the bible negatively to drive home baseless points, "rebuffed" and "chastise" he mentioned there doesnt mean "beat" in any form(google it),
angry

The bible says "when husband and wife come together they become one" it didnt say "they become father and daughter" the bible says "spare the rod, spoil the child" not "spare the rod, spoil the wife"
angry

Adult kids supporting him above are just beasts in the making angry
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by 93Miles: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I owe you no explanation neither are you somebody to think you have a say as to what I choose to do with my life if I choose to marry today,tomorrow or whenever you have no say in it because it is none of your business,so take your useless 2 cents you call an advise and do yourself a favour by applying it to yourself.

There's no law that says you should marry.

Stay away from marriage..

Don't assume anything.

A life full of assumptions is a life full with disappointments..

No hard feelings. Just an advice.

Peace!

I'm out.
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by hkidola00(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

I'm glad you understand that calling you a deranged barbarian was necessary.

Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by ennon92(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
hkidola00:
had if been u caught her in the act, u could have matcheted her right!....Alaye take naija gals matter easy if u no wan go jail o
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by hkidola00(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
ennon92:
had if been u caught her in the act, u could have matcheted her right!....Alaye take naija gals matter easy if u no wan go jail o
really,i don't know what I can do if she's caught, u don't know what u can do too
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by ennon92(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
hkidola00:
really,i don't know what I can do if she's caught, u don't know what u can do too
Tbh, it will be painful but i'll just run away to avoid stories
Re: Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman by chiommy123(f): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hope you get to chastise your husband too when he does something wrong the same way he chastised you

(1) (Reply)

My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute / Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage / Why Do Romancelander Guys Always Like Bragging About Their Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.