Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. (9835 Views)

A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by appsdope(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Happy birthday honey
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, I am not angry. I remember telling my friend I find some of these taunts funny [so far it isn't targeted at a particular person] and he said he doesn't.

In his words, "it is all fun and jokes until someone gets hurt". People have stopped coming online because the toxicity and cyber-bullying here is becoming too much. Yet some people have refused to grow. That's no more immaturity, it is a mental disorder that should be addressed.
I am still not done with you..
samurai's personal bitchhh..
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:
The kind of hurtful words Nairalanders type to people. Jeez, it is her birthday!!!

Some of you here can push a not too strong person into depression. All because you wanna be savage and get likes. If you convert the fucking likes to Naira, can you get enough to buy 10litres of fuel?

The most annoying thing is, if someone commits suicide tomorrow...you all will flood the thread to form sympathy and concern. Whereas your daily words, pushed the person to that point.

Foolish idiots that have lost their humanity. Quote me with nonsense and see how today will be for you.
Yawns!!!!!
you have not even seen anything..
I'm coming to whoop your vagina..
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by blujoi(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
I doubt, many others have complained without anything done about it.

chisco82:

I wish he will my post and act on it.
The cyber bullying and tibalism is too much.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobodys(f): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buh why did the Op post her picture na grin...
all these nl boys wey never chop, dem go just come online to pour their frustration on sombori.. grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Beautiful nairalander without gigantic bum-bum, is that one beautiful nairalander

anyways hbd
ukwu man grin
i must greet u

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
happy birthday.
nice tennis skirt
hbd cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yambee:

So what were you trying to sale on Nairaland again?we have seen your best pictures and I know no man will be sending you pm's.

What else?deactivate your acct as the internet do not forget. Have a good day and please grow up.

If someone has been deceiving you that you are in anyway beautiful, the person is a liar.

Go and write your WAEC and make something out of your life.

Shalom.
hehehehe the last paragraph and sentence really nailed her lol
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
I Blame you,you keep trolling like the nuisance jobless pig you are.
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
hehehehe the last paragraph and sentence really nailed her lol
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Originalsly: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
pocohantas:
The kind of hurtful words Nairalanders type to people. Jeez, it is her birthday!!!

Some of you here can push a not too strong person into depression. All because you wanna be savage and get likes. If you convert the fucking likes to Naira, can you get enough to buy 10litres of fuel?

The most annoying thing is, if someone commits suicide tomorrow...you all will flood the thread to form sympathy and concern. Whereas your daily words, pushed the person to that point.

Foolish idiots that have lost their humanity. Quote me with nonsense and see how today will be for you.

I'm not at all surprised at the harsh comments.... from so many. Why?....the word beautiful....use thatbwprd...or pretty...and you are not wayyy above average....it would rain insults. Nothing new on NL. OP needs to modify ...delete beautiful...or it will rain insults all day.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
those words are normal words and if she say she is beautiful my dear bro she is.
Originalsly:

I'm not at all surprised at the harsh comments.... from so many. Why?....the word beautiful....use thatbwprd...or pretty...and you are not wayyy above average....it would rain insults. Nothing new on NL. OP needs to modify ...delete beautiful...or it will rain insults all day.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
picture down.
i think is okay now.
Originalsly:

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Boxer007(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
IsiahRashad:

He's a fool, don't take note of him. People like him are cowards both online and offline and I'm very sure he has the looks of a monkey too. Enjoy your day dear, happy birthday

Hi swwet boy
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by ifartonyou: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
OP! You obviously lack two things in this life; a DICTIONARY and a MIRROR.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by IsiahRashad(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Boxer007:

Hi swwet boy
undecided
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by IsiahRashad(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother. Please do you Suck dik?

No dude, I suck only pussy.
Please don't mention me again
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by DateMynd44(m): 2:22am On Oct 14, 2018
IsiahRashad:

No dude, I suck only pussy. Please don't mention me again
homosexual from the pit of hell lol
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
happy birthday.
I saw the criticism here.
I believe that you're beautiful though and you shouldn't let some losers devalue you.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2018
thank you dearie
kelvinrhs:

I saw the criticism here.
I believe that you're beautiful though and you shouldn't let some losers devalue you.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yambee:
OP respect yourself.

Beautiful?who said so?how old are you?you are dressed like a little raggity boy. There is nothing remotely sexy,feminine or beautiful about you.

Grow up and get this rubbish out of Nairaland. Local Champion.
I saw the picture. You're probably jealous of her beauty
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Beautiful nairalander without gigantic bum-bum, is that one beautiful nairalander

anyways hbd
And what will the gigantic bum bum add to your life
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yambee:

Please tell her to deactivate her account when she is closing this thread too lol.

I was expecting to see a beautiful thing when I logged it. Imagine that one dey call herself beautiful.

What makes her not beautiful. You're just jealous that she's prettier than your girlfriend
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
She is okay na. . . grin just that the pictures look like they were taken in the 19th century. . .

Op I need to see that studio photographer who edited these pictures. He needs to be flogged and castrated asap. cheesy

Your own madness is on a higher level because the picture was well edited (Professionally)
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yambee:

So what were you trying to sale on Nairaland again?we have seen your best pictures and I know no man will be sending you pm's.

What else?deactivate your acct as the internet do not forget. Have a good day and please grow up.

If someone has been deceiving you that you are in anyway beautiful, the person is a liar.

Go and write your WAEC and make something out of your life.

Shalom.
Seriously why. Just say you recently caught your wife banging your gateman. Because there's nothing wrong with that picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / Set Awon!!! Big Breast Lagos Babe Ada La Pinky Twerks With Her Boobs (photos) / The World's Sexiest Man For All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.