Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. (9827 Views)

A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
You don turn big girl o. cool
cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Make sure you stick around, I don't want to have trouble finding your moniker in use.
highpriestess:

cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Make sure you stick around, I don't want to have trouble finding your moniker in use.
Lol, you will soon look for this one.grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Martin0(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Thank u
for ur mind now oogrin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
I no dey like nonsense.
highpriestess:

Lol, you will soon look for this one.grin

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by ibkayee(f): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Happy birthday dear, sheesh this website is so bitter
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
I no dey like nonsense.
lol, this your boy. grin

Will mention you on anyone though.wink
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yeah catch you later.
highpriestess:

lol, this your boy. grin

Will mention you on anyone though.wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Oyindidi(f): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Airforce1:

You coulda just "wakka pass" and act like you didn't seethe thread instead of trying to score home some worthless Likes .

I've been the most hated guy around here but I take things so easy
The OP should do the same .
You attack me yesterday.. You make sad cry
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by totem1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
what's wrong with you man. You dey drag anything with OP?
Yambee:
OP respect yourself.

Beautiful?who said so?how old are you?you are dressed like a little raggity boy. There is nothing remotely sexy,feminine or beautiful about you.

Grow up and get this rubbish out of Nairaland. Local Champion.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by totem1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Happy birthday.. you will celebrate more birthdays.. wink
You also look great cool
mhizcassidy001:
happy birthday.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Homeboiy: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
seriously op is pike a baby doll
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
FCT. How will I get my cake
mhizcassidy001:
na lagos city i dey.
work in an insurance company located at obanikoro.
how far is your location?
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Country ass photoshop skills grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by rockyh(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
happy birthday.
Enjoy God's unending favour,blessing n grace as u celebrate
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Michelle55: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Happy birthday dearie, age with God's sufficient grace
Don't let anyone ruin your happiness ok.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:

Don't make them ruin your day.

Happy birthday to you!

Supporters club
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Divay22(f): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
ladiesreject:

Supporters club
I no strong for wahala this night, I use God beg you.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:

I no strong for wahala this night, I use God beg you.

Hahahaha
Lol

No be wahala I come for na
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Divay22(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
ladiesreject:

Hahahaha
Lol

No be wahala I come for na
Alright baba.. I hear
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lolzz so much hate.. Happy birthday Op
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by LordShiva97(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Happy Birthday dear.
You look beautiful and alluring, keep shining, don't let any hopeless fucker put you down on your special day.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by youcanmakeit: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jeez.. so much hate on these thread cry
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Timshin(f): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:

So what were you trying to sale on Nairaland again?we have seen your best pictures and I know no man will be sending you pm's.

What else?deactivate your acct as the internet do not forget. Have a good day and please grow up.

If someone has been deceiving you that you are in anyway beautiful, the person is a liar.

Go and write your WAEC and make something out of your life.

Shalom.

Guy... Take it easy na.... They r just pictures.... It's harmless... And shez beautiful in her own way.....
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:

You are ugly and don't look like a woman. I am not even insulting you, so consider me a friend.

Are those your best clothes?the shine shine shoes are your best?in your mind you have killed them with dressing?the boju boju off colour red braids is a killer?

You mean you went through all this trouble to post this poverty pictures here?grow up.

Are you from Ibadan?bush girl.
Lolz... I'm not sure if this uncle will make heaven.

Sitin ngbo, you're wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by blujoi(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Man, I wish I could give you a million likes for this comment. I have actually thought about this,create a different section for sane people. But it seems the owner of the site doesn’t really care, cos if I did own this site there are various technologies to use and ban people’s ip’s so that even if u create a new ID u won’t be allowed into this forum. The amount of cyber bullying that goes on here is frightening. Sometimes I’m left to think that the site actually promotes cyber bullying, tribalism and hate. I just wonder about the souls of the individuals behind these hateful comments. How fulfilled do they get by spewing hateful and derisive words towards their fellow humans.

chisco82:
After reading some comments here i think it's time Seun need to create children section here and add age verification and IQ testing too, so we can we can know who is comenting. I'm seeing mostly immature and mentaly deranged people post here.
Does one need to look beautiful in ur own definition before celebrating his/her birthday?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by okwabayi(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2018
The day I see a beautiful female nairalander is the day I choose to celebrate Christmas early.
Na so so ugly girls full this forum. I will happily wish the place becomes a forum of only males than continue to endure the ugly things who populate this discussion board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by SoapQueen(f): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Yambee:
OP respect yourself.

Beautiful?who said so?how old are you?you are dressed like a little raggity boy. There is nothing remotely sexy,feminine or beautiful about you.

Grow up and get this rubbish out of Nairaland. Local Champion.

I am crying �����. You are so so mean!
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by SoapQueen(f): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:
The kind of hurtful words Nairalanders type to people. Jeez, it is her birthday!!!

Some of you here can push a not too strong person into depression. All because you wanna be savage and get likes. If you convert the fucking likes to Naira, can you get enough to buy 10litres of fuel?

The most annoying thing is, if someone commits suicide tomorrow...you all will flood the thread to form sympathy and concern. Whereas your daily words, pushed the person to that point.

Foolish idiots that have lost their humanity. Quote me with nonsense and see how today will be for you.

Gurllll! Bless you, your post is everything! Your last line is my current mood. Some salty slow pokes and harridans here feel they can say trash like they run things here.

Some of them will be the first to talk smartly at you and when you try to “return the favor”, they run to the mods(like suckling babies to their moms) to ban you.

If you know you troll people unnecessarily, don’t even try that poo with me.

Bless You, Poco!
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 13, 2018
blujoi:
Man, I wish I could give you a million likes for this comment. I have actually thought about this,create a different section for sane people. But it seems the owner of the site doesn’t really care, cos if I did own this site there are various technologies to use and ban people’s ip’s so that even if u create a new ID u won’t be allowed into this forum. The amount of cyber bullying that goes on here is frightening. Sometimes I’m left to think that the site actually promotes cyber bullying, tribalism and hate. I just wonder about the souls of the individuals behind these hateful comments. How fulfilled do they get by spewing hateful and derisive words towards their fellow humans.

I wish he will read my post and act on it.
The cyber bullying and tibalism is too much.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by femi4: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
happy birthday.
I only like your legs, I ve seen better beautiful faces
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by cassidy1996(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2018
happy birthday!!! My namesake .............. its me Mr Cassidy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Expecting Too Much From This Relationship? / Halfrica Eyaf Now Marries After She Waited Long / Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.