Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Reply As A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply As A Boyfriend (3512 Views)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by pansophist(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
You will be my baby , I will be your Mama grin

Are you kidding me? No baggage please grin . I will have baby with a stable man grin

I'm not stable o. I'm polygamous lol. Since its illegal to marry more than one wife, na to get many concubine sure pass wink
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
pansophist:

I'm not stable o. I'm polygamous lol. Since its illegal to marry more than one wife, na to get many concubine sure pass wink
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
pansophist:

Finally! we have agreed on something!

Take my hand baby, and lets walk this journey of love. grin
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by pansophist(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Finally! we have agreed on something!

Take my hand baby, and lets walk this journey of love. grin

I'm not sure if you're stubborn or insisting, but you surely will go for what you want, I see.

Now tell me why I should commit to you. In other words, how will it benefits me? The floor is yours smiley
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
pansophist:

I'm not sure if you're stubborn or insisting, but you surely will go for what you want, I see.

Now tell me why I should commit to you. In other words, how will it benefits me? The floor is yours smiley
Lol...when I want something, I go for it grin

Creepy.... sad I don't like the turn of things.

#Runs out of thread. Bye!
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by pansophist(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol...when I want something, I go for it grin

Creepy.... sad I don't like the turn of things.

#Runs out of thread. Bye!

Lol, na play na. Why you come change am for me na?
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
pansophist:

Lol, na play na. Why you come change am for me na?
Lol.. I'm back! grin

To your question:

I can't tell you what you get to gain, I'd be lying if I start making promises. I don't even know what you want to start with grin. All I know is you will get all you want grin
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by pansophist(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol.. I'm back! grin

To your question:

I can't tell you what you get to gain, I'd be lying if I start making promises. I don't even know what you want to start with grin. All I know is you will get all you want grin

Now you're talking. Maybe na you I go marry last last. We shall see. grin
Re: Reply As A Boyfriend by nwilenee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Well!!! maybe he was just checking it... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Experience With Husband Who Acts Like A “snake” / VIDEO: Lady In Shock After Catching Her Yahoo Boyfriend Bathing With HUGE SNAKE / If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.