Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (25509 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Olami90: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Good evening nairalanders.

Please I need contact of human right lawyers or a thread that explains how to handle an employer that is terribly violating employment conditions.

thanks
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Tflex01: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by BruncleZuma: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by maestroferdi: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Baba go and rest.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by kikky91(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bubu we have seen ur ability plsss we dnt want to see the best of ur abilities shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Urchman27(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lifeless idi*t

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Firefire(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oga Malu, go and attend to your cows

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by wristbangle: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
With his abysmal performance

Unfortunately the opposition parties are putting forward incompetent, selfish, greedy and wicked elements like this one.

Birds of feathers indeed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Yankee101: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
We've seen it and it's not good enough
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by blujoi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Is he talking to us abi his party members? I’m sure it’s his party members he’s referring to cos PMB doesn’t see it necessary to talk to common Nigerians. Talking of ability, the one wey we elect u, we don see as u show yourself nah, we already know what to expect. Talk another thing abeg!!
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Jabioro: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
The best of your ability means hunger..you don't need to struggle with us we have got your best taste.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by ceejay80s(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
buhari, i like u but u said this four years ago and I don't want to hear it again, I hate dishonest people

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by RexTramadol1: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
There is ability in disability grin

Ability to walk back home.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by godfrey01(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=buharitill2023 post=71142784]You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs. [/quote

suffering but smiling.... I liked his govt before vut not anymore. Buhari govt has failed us. even me it has failed me. how on earth will a govt take good two years to conduct npower emporment 2017 batch per say... its a failed govt..
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Very funny
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hope this man is well.... wetin he dey talk?..I better pass ham wella......mtchewwwwww

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by PotatoSalad(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
I've never hated anyone so much in my life the way i hate this man.
Not even my maths teacher

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Boyooosa(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
I shall serve or I shall continue to serve...reporters self.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by excomarow(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Emmasnoop(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Out out useless president
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by philos(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sorry to disappoint you Mr. President, WE will not vote you. Get it at the back of your mind. No amount of vote buying will bring you back to ASO ROCK. Good bye, Sir. We thought we were electing the much desired Messiah in 2015. You should have done something to prove you are Mr. Integrity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
This guy does not have any blue print as to how he can change this country for the better... I wonder how people still support him regardless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Boom33(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
LMAO.... after re-electing you, you na coman tell us that " you belong to nobody and you belong to everybody" wtf..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari is a bastard

Is this news, who doesn't know?
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by deebrain(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Don't bother sir. The one you do don do.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Ebios(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.
U need deliverance....
seriously

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sulu.....sule...depe..apoda...supo...baba go sleep..

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Gagare1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
To whom it may concern, please answer accordingly.....

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by mudiana(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Abeg who knows Buhari should help me deliver this message to am. The death, hunger and hardship he plans for Nigerians will rock his household first.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by BennyMM(f): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thanks for saying you are not doing the best, Bubu once you failed to do your best for almost Four years! Sir I put it to you that you will not do your best in the next four years in fact you have no best to offer

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Unconditionalov: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
We don't need this kind of service. Go and rest first

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
na Pikin wey FAIL dey repeat class!

enough of nonsense! you are the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on..... #NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt / Untold Story Of Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line / Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.