Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (25510 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Deyvid123(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
For no man is without any ability but I'm certain Buhari's ability isn't Leadership
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nattyzee(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
abeg in the last 3 years na to d best of wetin u de serve
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by BraniacX(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Go sell that line to the cows you value more than Nigerians, let them vote for you!
Best of a negative is worse than nothing......... Just saying
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by D1zion: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
May God almighty punish you over & over for that. Useless lifeless fanatic. I don't know why God is still living this one upon everything he's done & still doing. Will u keep fooling around with your pretense of your lifeless integrity. God will surely punish you at the right time.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by nestorvoice: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability," Buhari said. “Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he will serve them to the best of his ability if he receives the ticket of his party and is elected by the people.
Sir we have seen the very best of your ability and it brought Nigeria to the grave. The best you can do is to forget about 2019 so that Nigerians can breath a fresh air
Buhari said this on Wednesday when he submitted his expression-of-interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat of his party.

“Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year,” the President said after making the submission, flanked by Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, some governors and some members of his cabinet.

“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/buhari-if-you-elect-me-i-shall-serve-you-best-my-ability
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by shitholenation: 1:07am On Sep 14, 2018
buharitill2023:
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.
you are meant to remain a fool until the day you will die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by naijajobx: 1:07am On Sep 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by arrestdarrester: 1:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Na by force? We no want again. It have do
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by American8: 1:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Do you Nigerians know what "Lifeless" means?
Where is Mohamadu Buhari?
A DNA analysis between a real Mohamadu Buhari's relation and your present "Buhari" , may reveal to you all the real identity of this young man.
Fraud. Impostor. President.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by franudi: 2:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Your best is nonsense. You must go back to Daura.You are a very big mistake.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by franudi: 2:42am On Sep 14, 2018
buharitill2023:
it is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that are seeing backwardness
Are you blind? The Biafrans are happier than the rest of Nigerians.Do your investigation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:08am On Sep 14, 2018
mohnarch144:
At least he is better than your miserable parents who failed to teach you how to respect elders.

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:14am On Sep 14, 2018
slivertongue:
d best of ur ability is more than 0 bt less than 1.
d best of ur ability will lead 2hunger,poverty, misery,nepotism etc

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by thunderbabs: 3:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Lol.. Buhari sucks sha... There is nothing as such as ability or best of ability with buhari voz he is got none.

All buhari spells out is disaster, hunger, hardship etc

This coming election will send u back to ur farm where d best of ur ability only can be applied
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by emenezer(m): 4:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Tell this lifeless being he has no ability, not to talk of being at the best
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by roscoleefad: 4:10am On Sep 14, 2018
U will not come back again Nigerian don't need ur best
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by ddeola: 4:39am On Sep 14, 2018
E don do. Naija no dey enter another "one-chance" again. grin grin grin

Best ability kwa
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Marcobos12: 4:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari is a clown. You can go and serve your cattle at first.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by buharitill2023: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2018
shitholenation:
you are meant to remain a fool until the day you will die.
mynd44 and seun, another rule 2.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by buharitill2023: 5:14am On Sep 14, 2018
franudi:
Are you blind? The Biafrans are happier than the rest of Nigerians.Do your investigation.
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are ingrate,
They are the only idiotic pigs insulting buhari for developing their region,
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by daking4(m): 5:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Each time I see or hear the lifeless man I weep 4 our Ppl upon how wise nd Educated Nigerians claimed to be how did this old,illiterate nd lifeless man shortchanged them.am drinking enough water cos I going to weep more come 2019 cos he is not nearing his grave nd Nigerian will still be deceived again.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by chibjohn(m): 5:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Thats why I will never vote you. The best of your ability is not close to being good enough
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by dangoteinlaw: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2018
precious1967:
God bless you. I want to buy fuel for N300 per litre, a bag of rice for N20,000.00, I want to pay more for electricity, I want cement to move up to N3,000.00. Sai baba!
lmao savage sarcasm
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by MYHUBBY: 6:01am On Sep 14, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Just take a look at the messiah of yoruba moslems.

shut up dude! your nonsense hero made buhari look competent in 2015. he put Nigerians in a state of confusion and made a biggest party fall yakata in the hand of merger new party

average Nigerians never regret of voting him out but buhari was a mistake that shouldn't have been voted in

people need to guide this dull man hw to make public speech which one is "I will serve you with the best of my ability" when he once said is unfortunate he can't serve well as he does during his military day because of his old age! I don't know if na age person dey use serve in a Democratic governance or wisdom

buhari you're a forbidden fruit to Nigeria political space. I pray some useless people supporting you think out of the box soon. this man is not fit upstairs to take this country to greater height, why waste votes on such nonentity. even madridguy that had no political experience will perform more than him
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2018
buharitill2023:
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.
Two things are involve for your hell bent approach of always campaigning for our politicians. It's either you are a benefactor of this government or you are an Almajiri without no education.
How can someone one with a solid reasoning faculty subject himself to campaign for our useless politician. People that only have their selfish interest to look after.
My dear I beg u if it's the later criteria that is your problem no Nigeria politician is worthy of this your stress whether the useless APC or Pdp. They don't care that is why they cross carpet frequently if there selfish interest is not met in any party.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by damifrost: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2018
buharitill2023:
fool
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by buharitill2023: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2018
damifrost:
fool
another rule 2.
Mynd44 and seun
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by buharitill2023: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Two things are involve for your hell bent approach of always campaigning for our politicians. It's either you are a benefactor of this government or you are an Almajiri without no education.
How can someone one with a solid reasoning faculty subject himself to campaign for our useless politician. People that only have their selfish interest to look after.
My dear I beg u if it's the later criteria that is your problem no Nigeria politician is worthy of this your stress whether the useless APC or Pdp. They don't care that is why they cross carpet frequently if there selfish interest is not met in any party.

but it is right for a sane man like you to be campaigning for thief saraki and thief atiku,
You are even worshipping corrupt Pdp, thief wike, thief fayose etc
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Phonix1234: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2018
The best of ur ability will bring us the worse of our condition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) / Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) / Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.