Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (25498 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability," Buhari said. “Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he will serve them to the best of his ability if he receives the ticket of his party and is elected by the people.

Buhari said this on Wednesday when he submitted his expression-of-interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat of his party.

“Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year,” the President said after making the submission, flanked by Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, some governors and some members of his cabinet.

“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/buhari-if-you-elect-me-i-shall-serve-you-best-my-ability
Buhari! RIP ( Remain In Power)

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ability wey you no fit give ordinary Aisha for ze oza room, na him you dey promise 180 million people. We no gree, our mumu don do, Daura straight

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by islandmoon: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
if you believe this , then I just bought this bridge and I'm donating it to the Igbo's if the vote for bubu
third Niger bridge.

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by pinknipple: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
just shut up first...haba

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by BRASH: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.
the only luck u have is that,u are hiding in a faceless forum 2 say this rubbish u keep saying. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
The one wey u serve don do..we no need your service again aboki
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by revontuli(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Smarkie: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
the best of your ability is not enough sir, resign and let vibrant and inteligent youths take over
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by dview001(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
OK you'll travel to the best of your ability
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Youngados(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.
What of boko haram ? sarkin
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Myself2(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
The best of your ability is an abysmal failure Mr Buhari.Go tend to your cattle
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Elendubenjamin: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Go home old man. We've seen it all. You have nothing else to offer.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by OLUWABIG(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
haha Mr integrity it is your foolish integrity that as brought hunger to this land oo
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by dlaw70(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
u got that prefix MULTIPLE from Jonathan recent reply to oshomole .u can c y its good 2 have a sound mind in d helm of affairs
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by yemolz: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
The the is you Mr Buhari has taken this country backward ever than before, the hardship your government brought on has never been witnessed before.
I believe your best is only good for the fools that you keep deceiving and deceiving you.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by writeprof(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ability ko, disability ni! If PDP has brought us to our knees, APC has not made us to rise up but brought us to lying on our stomach.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Samueljames1988(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari is a bastard
That is hate speech.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Anyad231: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
U were not elected in 2015 to do ur best, u were supposed to get the job done but 3 years ,u are begging for more time....u have frustrated us twice...kindly let someone else get d job done.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by buharitill2023: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
yemolz:
The the is you Mr Buhari has taken this country backward ever than before, the hardship your government brought on has never been witnessed before.
I believe your best is only good for the fools that you keep deceiving and deceiving you.

it is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that are seeing backwardness
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by reiddecuti: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol! Buba, u never tire. Which ability u dey talk again after what you and your cronies don do to this country in 3 years.

16 years of PDP is far better than what is on ground.

By the way, do us a favor, drop DEAD.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by lucy10(f): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mr President please keep your best ability to yourself, it has been disastrous to Nigeria. It will be more useful in Daura for your cows.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by positivethought: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability," Buhari said. “Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he will serve them to the best of his ability if he receives the ticket of his party and is elected by the people.

Buhari said this on Wednesday when he submitted his expression-of-interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat of his party.

“Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year,” the President said after making the submission, flanked by Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, some governors and some members of his cabinet.

“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/buhari-if-you-elect-me-i-shall-serve-you-best-my-ability
Hahahahahahahaaaaah,chain buhari!!.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by precious1967(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
God bless you. I want to buy fuel for N300 per litre, a bag of rice for N20,000.00, I want to pay more for electricity, I want cement to move up to N3,000.00. Sai baba!
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by freshinko: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Your ability is not good. Please step down sir.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by buharitill2023: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Must you spew this your "jobless idiotic" bla bla bla all the time like imbec!le. Can't you construct a good and educative statement other than this?

Shame on you.
have you constructed a good and educative ipob statement other than idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist?.
The full meaning of ipob.
I=idiotic
P=pigs
O=of
B=biafra.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
CoolFreeday:
sai baba. My vote and that of my households are yours by God"s Grace
confined slave, may killer fulani herdsmen pay ur family a visit.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by merry02(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
#Two appointments today:

1. Abbas Umar Masanawa (FROM KATSINA) as the MD of Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company.

2. Yussuf Bichi (FROM KANO) as DG DSS.
He replaced Mathew Seiyefa (From Bayelsa), who was appointed Acting DG by Prof Osinbajo.

Is Buhari running a ONE NIGERIA?
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by brightnonso: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Go and serve cow @ Daura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.