Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (25506 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Alanzazani: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4714586/how-good-motorable-roads-locality#70898550

This thread should be on front page I don't know what is wrong with some Nigerians. Why do we reinforce failure we deserve a better country. To hell with APC and PDP
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by MallamJackson(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nbote:
To d best of ur ability Abi But so far we have discovered dat U have no ability whatsoever... It is only someone with an ability dat can talk about serving to d best of it

Lmao... you mean the man's abilities are on sabbaticals?
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by chernest2002: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
The best you can do for Nigerians is to quit the stage before 2019.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by rusher14: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari is a bastard

No different from your father.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by peesleem(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
I had a dream that Bukola Saraki becomes the next president come 2019
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by klax(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hahaha sorry oo Buhari. The service you could not render in 4 years is what you are promising again? Bro Buhari go home and sleep those sweet words doesn't impress any longer.

Buhari go home and rest no one buys your lies again except the zombies you hear?
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by bonnyhope: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
99% of the comments is against baba s re-election but how many of these people have pvc
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Martinez19(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Making promises here and there.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Exponental(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
We know but law of diminishing returns has set in naa.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by halohs: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sorry, you have no ability whatsoever.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by emperorblog(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Omeokachie:
This man is a joker.
He will soon run the likes of Basketmouth and Alibaba out of business.
Best of my ability is now electoral promise!

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by riche12: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
When u dont have an ability, were will u get best from

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by taurusmena1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sorry we do not reinforce failure...
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who cares... we Nigerians will not fall for this scam of yours this time around

We shall vote you back to daura 2019
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by bejeria101(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
What ability would that be? The last cowbender or daura d.ullard ability?
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by powerblaze(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Err .. thanks but we've already seen the best of your ability. And it's total garbage. NEXT!
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
N0 sir we will not
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Mankosi: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hope it's not oshomole that made that statement on his behalf because the buhari I know is almost deaf and dump.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Hoodbilonia: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
pray
cause its highly suicidal if bubu sees second term o
haaaa

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by lloyds(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Is that all he has to say? . .

Intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Jamnocase: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
No difference b/w 1984/85 and now. Shall we continue living in this way.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Okey2010: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
You're a � pedophile
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by emeka762001(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
look at a lifeless man talking about ability
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by JamesTPhillips: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by omosighoisaacs1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
What ipob saw years ago they are just seeing today grin grin grin

Everybody is now ipob wailers

Zoo is falling
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
CoolFreeday:
sai baba. My vote and that of my households are yours by God"s Grace
plus your life and that of your household too!
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Iphran6: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
With all your disability I guess...with your utter incompetence
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by showstopperss(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Am well tutored to respect elders if not ehn I would have said something... Since your administration commence sir,alot has happened to me personally that is unpleasant and disheartening in terms of career...so just carry your bad luck charm back to daura sir bubu
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by lloyds(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
chernest2002:
The best you can do for Nigerians is to quit the stage before 2019.

Your dream is from pit of hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt / Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / 21 Lawmakers In Akwa Ibom Chase The Other 5 Out, Start Their Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.