Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (25507 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by omolight3: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari your time is up, go back to your village and do your second team (thuder fire your mouth for say that you are coming second team) you kill us

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by mohnarch144: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari is a bastard
At least he is better than your miserable parents who failed to teach you how to respect elders.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by slivertongue: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
d best of ur ability is more than 0 bt less than 1.
d best of ur ability will lead 2hunger,poverty, misery,nepotism etc
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by akphrat(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
see wetin him wan serve his people

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Kingspin(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
PAPA GO HOME
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by JudasNaCarrot: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.
Must you spew this your "jobless idiotic" bla bla bla all the time like imbec!le. Can't you construct a good and educative statement other than this?

Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Chinoupzy: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
working on a project looking for anyone can get me company emails manually on alibaba? do get back to me on jjobschats@yahoo.com. we can talk price and how many you can be able to get
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una nefa chi chomtin. Bubu carry go
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Crossboy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Presidenti Buhari We Know U Have Good Intents For This Nation So We Are Urging U To Keep Ur Gud Works Up We The Northerners,westerners,and Southsoutherns Are Solidly Behind U
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
So D Lifeless 1 Has An Ability Afterall.Get Lost Already Fvck Boy
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Royalfurnitures: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sorry sir, we won"t reelect you, go back to Daura and continue Your cow rearing business. Thanks a lot

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by madridsta007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability," Buhari said. “Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he will serve them to the best of his ability if he receives the ticket of his party and is elected by the people.

Buhari said this on Wednesday when he submitted his expression-of-interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat of his party.

“Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year,” the President said after making the submission, flanked by Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, some governors and some members of his cabinet.

“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/buhari-if-you-elect-me-i-shall-serve-you-best-my-ability

"best of my ability,"

I must commend Mr Buhari for coming out straight this time and not on the superhuman-like change that was fraudulent in presentation and delivery.

We know what his ability is. "Lifeless", like a certain President commented recently.
It is important that we send Mr Buhari to Daura for an overdue retirement.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by tinktanker: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.
Chai ur hate for igbos and anything good is killing u slowly. Sorry ehya. Accept My condolences

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by R0ckefeller: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
�������� I don't know what to type cos if I do make I know go over abuse this man
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by chubbygal(f): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Change pt2 holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by 2buffagain(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
That's not re-assuring.

I would also prefer a president who I can actually hear when he talks.
I get ashamed whenever Buhari has to represent anything globally.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by maestroferdi: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
wristbangle:
With his abysmal performance

Unfortunately the opposition parties are putting forward incompetent, selfish, greedy and wicked elements like this one.

Birds of feathers indeed!
Do something as natural as thinking...

Anybody in Nigeria will best Buhari.

You should be smarter than allow APC propaganda to mislead /deceive you...
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
You have my vote sir
MashaAllah
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by conscienceman4(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
If there is still ability in you.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by wakeupafricanyo: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lifeless President have no ability to serve

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by 2016v2017: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability," Buhari said. “Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he will serve them to the best of his ability if he receives the ticket of his party and is elected by the people.

Buhari said this on Wednesday when he submitted his expression-of-interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat of his party.

“Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year,” the President said after making the submission, flanked by Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, some governors and some members of his cabinet.

“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/buhari-if-you-elect-me-i-shall-serve-you-best-my-ability
kindly go and serve your cows well tyrant dictator
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by aliyubaka: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Senile bastard. God punish you buhari and all your generation. Animal.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Talknochip(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
'Best of my ability' Shekau as.s
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gbagbe baba, u no get anything to offer abeg. U dey give us condition again. Our mumu don do. Bros, park well jare

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by fimi: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oluwa ro ibi danu
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Alanzazani: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
I think we should keep evolving in our politics. A government that is ready to govern the nation will start making noticeable changes in a year that is why nations mark 100days on office. He has tried his best we should try another person till we get a competent and focused leader.

If this man comes back for another four years some people will be ruling this country by proxy while he will just be a figure head. He is old and tired and should retire Dan Allah

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by mejai(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
can someone tell dis man dat he has crossed national red line

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by gentlegenius(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
How does it feels to waste your time typing rubbish to defend your dullard and end up getting just two likes which obviously comes from your fellow zombies?
When will it get into your thick skull that Nigerians had rejected your dullard president?

I think what you need is a dirty slap...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Chiluv10(f): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Your ability is finished biko
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by MallamJackson(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:

You better run after it; it's pretty essential and it appears to be fast deserting you

sai baba! ...ya koma daura 'yan bura'uba!!

oh! by the way I meant COMMON SENSE
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Arewa2Dworld: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
you have done great Mr president in freeing this country from the bondage that has been holding her..we shall give u our mandate again in the next coming election...u may not have been able to fulfill all your promises but we do know that their style of leadership is not a viable alternative...Backward_Never

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Lawmakers In Akwa Ibom Chase The Other 5 Out, Start Their Plenary / £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.