Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? (560 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by mespusinglez(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
how do you feel?
what do you say in your mind,when you greet someone and didn't get a ANSWER?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by EzendiEgo1: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hope you are not stupid Op
Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by Fuqman(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
I keep my head high and walks on.. I ain't fukkin greeting that person again.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by Shelumiel: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
The normal thing is to feel angry , but then I remember that saying that goes like this : " the best of a man is a man ". And with that in mind , I simply ignore the anger and move on, after all , life is not centered on one person ; there are roughly 6billion + people out there who might be willing to answer me greeting .
Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by bravosky(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
i will let him/her to No that is from my heart
Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by alterswerve(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
First, I assume they didn't hear; second, I greet again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
I don't let it bother me. I simply walk away.
After all, no kind of reply will change my bank account.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by chiommy123(f): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Honestly I don't greet again if iam sure they heard loud and clear but decided to ignore my greeting besides he/ she is not feeding me and is not the reason iam existing
Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by mespusinglez(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
Honestly I don't greet again if iam sure they heard loud and clear but decided to ignore my greeting besides he/ she is not feeding me and is not the reason iam existing
COOL
Re: What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? by dkronicle(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
You guys are punaniss. All i think is maybe her father just died so she is sad and not ready for strangers. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ambode Tell's Tinubu No More Godfatherism, Denies Withdrawal From Gov Ra / My Husband,his Family & My Neighbors Are Tormenting Me! / 8 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.