Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? (24144 Views)

My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World. / How Old Were You When You Lost Your Father? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by akdjr(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Being broke.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by omoluka: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2018
I have got deep resentment for Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by carlos1(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Trusted a girl I gave my all but never new she was cheating all trust the relationship and played me for a year n six months. I Sha found out, was heart broken, broke up, got healed up moved on. But I have totally lost interest in love, trust n relationship. Focused on making more money now n taking care of my immediate family

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Tattooboy: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2018
HaileSelassie:
2018 has been a roller coaster year for me.. Got a job around Feb immediately after service.. Obviously oblivious of how office politics is played, I got booted out some four months later.

Only to discover that the girl I had built my dreams with was only leveraging on me and cheating all d time. Attended a record 15 interviews after being relived no show... Gosh!

I lost interest in life itself.. I lost interest in developing relationships, Backstabbing friends, selfish FAM, mom remarrying just a year after dads death, losing that family love I once enjoyed as a last born, mehn I slipped into depression...

I long lost interest in My dear Arsenal football club, getting to watch again after Emery's appointment. Lost interest in sex, lol my libido used to be up above d clouds, lost interest in my web development tutorials..

I had fixed q date to commit suicide sef, just hung on and finally opened up to my elder bro. Who admonished me not to give up!

D only thing safeguarding my sanity is working out.. Venting the frustrations on those iron bars.. I lost fat and built up muscles.

Well still haven't gotten a Job, the interviews keep coming had one on Friday, and another comes up on Wednesday, not giving up yet.. I might have Lost a great deal of my vibe, but I am getting back to my real self

Still got bouts of depression now and then, but I know it will be over soon.. Amen
It's always gud to talk to someone. Let's be friends

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by holyfather(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Facebook
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Perfect1989: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Cheating partner everywhere, gave up on girls dey are full of lies and deciet

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Mastermindx: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Sex
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by okeniti: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2018
More tired of being financially unstable and feeling alone in a crowd. Had no idea my life would be like this at my big age.

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Whalewale(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2018
anayolity:
Good morning Family!

What are those things you've lost interest in recently?
I will start with me; work, sex ,friends, humanity,trust.

feel free to add yours..

You have lost interest in basic life issues. SO what did you develop interest in?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Whalewale(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2018
trustworthy1:
Before now, I read novels a lot to the extent that small children (my neighbor 's children) always give their novels. But now I have so much lost interest in novels that it doesn't trip me anymore.
Also, before now, I always like posting pictures on facebook and enjoy all those likes and comments in pictures. Right now I detest social media to the extent that I deactivated my facebook account.

Nice

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Reading novels - I own over 200 books. I just don't care.
Interior decor surfing - could spend hours jus surfing the net checking out web pages of interior decor websites and retail stores (home and away). I have lost Interest completely.
Its a pity. I can't imagine what's happening to me.
I have almost become a hermit undecided
Come to ibadan...lemme rekindle ur interest in life itself!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2018
bayocanny:

do you want to travel out?

Yep
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Subomi007: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2018
madamGift:
Finding true love
... Be optimistic.
I'm here for you.
What do you think?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by hot1sauce(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2018
anayolity:
Good morning Family!

What are those things you've lost interest in recently?
I will start with me; work, sex ,friends, humanity,trust.

feel free to add yours..
OP you got this wrong in all truth. The question should have been what've u gained interest in recently? ....all these people saying stuff like sex, movies, life etc is all B U L L S H I T.... because we know even if you loose interest in those things its only for a short while- unless u want to kill yourself then ur brain doesn't require u to even think about such. But yeah not to rant I'm getting into music now more than ever and I absolutely love playing basketball on the weekends... those two things keeping me sane atm over to y'all
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Purity1st: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2018
NIGERIA
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by MrErudite(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2018
anayolity:
Good morning Family!
What are those things you've lost interest in recently? I will start with me; work, sex ,friends, humanity,trust.
feel free to add yours..
My girlfriends, My Babymama, sex and Nigeria as a country
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by nowpresence(f): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigeria politics and some friends
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by ekmike(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Playing games and taking alcohol
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Schemer360: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2018
I read all the comments to this 8th thread and I can boldly say, been a certified psychologist, that almost half the commentators are now more mature than what they were before, that is is the reason most of them lost interest in some certain things ...i mean the FB, Whatsapp group , Soccer , Sex crew. Loosing interest in those areas doesn't mean you are depress, NO. It simply means that you've realize that you have reached the elastic point because you can't go further in it. @Hailesellasie, been a last born dont normally prepare you for what life have to offer and it shook you to bone marrow to see that your mum could remarry a year after you father's death, you use that as yardstick to think that same can happen to you...you are right bro. My advise for you. Take everyone as they are to you...don't think because Mr. A did right Mr. B should..you will be having problem if you continue to think like that.

After all said ....note this quote it will help your inner self.

"There is neither good nor bad, thinking made it so"

17 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by gevans(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Lost interest in Life.
NL this guy need assistance o, pls hurry up.

God bless Nigeria
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by melvinsincerity: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2018
I have lost interest in;
Praying for nigeria
Reading motivational books
Listening to preaching
Social media
Pressing my phone
Watching football
Finding someone that will love me back equally
Forwarding education
movies

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by jakesbaba: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Social media, news and happenings in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Whalewale(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2018
HaileSelassie:
2018 has been a roller coaster year for me.. Got a job around Feb immediately after service.. Obviously oblivious of how office politics is played, I got booted out some four months later.

Only to discover that the girl I had built my dreams with was only leveraging on me and cheating all d time. Attended a record 15 interviews after being relived no show... Gosh!

I lost interest in life itself.. I lost interest in developing relationships, Backstabbing friends, selfish FAM, mom remarrying just a year after dads death, losing that family love I once enjoyed as a last born, mehn I slipped into depression...

I long lost interest in My dear Arsenal football club, getting to watch again after Emery's appointment. Lost interest in sex, lol my libido used to be up above d clouds, lost interest in my web development tutorials..

I had fixed q date to commit suicide sef, just hung on and finally opened up to my elder bro. Who admonished me not to give up!

D only thing safeguarding my sanity is working out.. Venting the frustrations on those iron bars.. I lost fat and built up muscles.

Well still haven't gotten a Job, the interviews keep coming had one on Friday, and another comes up on Wednesday, not giving up yet.. I might have Lost a great deal of my vibe, but I am getting back to my real self

Still got bouts of depression now and then, but I know it will be over soon.. Amen

I feel you Bro..

Just keep doing things that keep your mind from going under... like the gym routine... Avoid bad company, cos misery likes such environment. Surround yourself with people that cheer and motivate you. Maintain your health. Keep in touch with friends and family. Avoid too much social media, but keep your self updated with current happenings. Focus on self-development. Gradually, or suddenly, it will work out.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Whalewale(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2018
ahnie:
Sex...my sex life z snoring!

why?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by spencekat(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2018
daveP:
Well it's not recently. It's a decade ago.

My bro came around from the USA and sat us down and talked at length at the monitoring avenues America has adopted since 9/11 and he made us know facebook was the newest face for that. We all were engrossed in FBk we didn't wanna believe him. But since he was blood and he sounded so so convincing, plus the number of years he spent there we had to yield. That's how the interest in all called FBk just died slowly. Mine ended in 2011.

We spread the info he told us to friends and we were labelled. but we knew the typical attitude of Nigerians when you try to make them reason to something.

Paranoid, dumb, crazy, mad, etc were names tagged to us. We didn't impose it on anyone. we just gave reasons.

Years later Mark Zuckerberg is exposed..... And they began to call back and maturely admit we were right blah blah. They admitted they were immature then. lol. bestest excuse of redemption.

I see peeps still so all over fbk like it's the air they breathe and I wonder why the obsession, etc. doesn't freak me one bit. The blue looks boring a color now to me sef.

This is the most significant
I lost interest in Facebook in 2014.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by spencekat(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Whalewale:

I feel you Bro..

Just keep doing things that keep your mind from going under... like the gym routine... Avoid bad company, cos misery likes such environment. Surround yourself with people that cheer and motivate you. Maintain your health. Keep in touch with friends and family. Avoid too much social media, but keep your self updated with current happenings. Focus on self-development. Gradually, or suddenly, it will work out.
Gym routine and other forms of exercise really help.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by IkennaAyiga: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2018
undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by DaddyBen009: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2018
I used to be this cheerful person in the past chasing everything with vigor but suddenly I realized that you can’t be a master of all and ever since then I lost interest in sex, I used to have schedule for them while I was in college but now even before I talk to a girl for long my natural instinct had already told me she will BILL me , like whores do and I in my natural manliness will wanna Bleep too.

I have lost interest in people, mostly people only want to be with you for the benefit, such a parasitic relationship.

And politics/government, every one is always taking sides .
A few stuffs I have interests in lately are FAMILY ,HUSTLE/JOB/STUDIES and MYSELF.

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by MrMoney007: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2018
trustworthy1:
Before now, I read novels a lot to the extent that small children (my neighbor 's children) always give their novels. But now I have so much lost interest in novels that it doesn't trip me anymore.
Also, before now, I always like posting pictures on facebook and enjoy all those likes and comments in pictures. Right now I detest social media to the extent that I deactivated my facebook account.
welcome to maturity
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Laeroy(f): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2018
I have lost interest in my husband and my Mum and virtually all my friends.....So I am just battling for survival

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Xtopher123(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Trying to Please Everyone.

I'm Glad I'm though..
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Laeroy(f): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2018
xtervaganza:
My wife, my mom and my youngest brother

Na wa oooo, exactly my own case, For me it's my husband, mom and brother (this happened a long time ago).

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? / Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.