Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? (24117 Views)

My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World. / How Old Were You When You Lost Your Father? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by policy12: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hollamich:
My Girlfriend

Its well...just be strong try to make it work. Also know that if she is not willing to be with you let her go, though it is painful but I believe you will find your heart rob very soon.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by ponti93(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wow shocked... # speechless
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by isArray: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
I have lost interest in getting angry

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Talkwell: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
trustworthy1:
Before now, I read novels a lot to the extent that small children (my neighbor 's children) always give their novels. But now I have so much lost interest in novels that it doesn't trip me anymore.
Also, before now, I always like posting pictures on facebook and enjoy all those likes and comments in pictures. Right now I detest social media to the extent that I deactivated my facebook account.

My twin grin

I've removed all my pictures and details from fb and changed name.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by archbishop007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria Government

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Fizic: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Women

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Talkwell: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
anayolity:

Seriously even going to whatsapp is boring for me.... Facebook is just used to save pictures for my unborn children to see...

Got big trust issues so socializing for ends where it started ...when I leave that place I delete your number sometimes.... esp women

Another twin grin

I have 5 contacts on whatsapp. I don't save people's number male or female
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
watching movies.... being guy crazy.... reading books... making friends....optimism for Nigeria.... love.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Relationship

Starting a new relationship looks weird to me now.
I'm just too focus to be distracted with love issue now.

7 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
trustworthy1:
Before now, I read novels a lot to the extent that small children (my neighbor 's children) always give their novels. But now I have so much lost interest in novels that it doesn't trip me anymore.
Also, before now, I always like posting pictures on facebook and enjoy all those likes and comments in pictures. Right now I detest social media to the extent that I deactivated my facebook account.
After hitting the wall abi ?

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by MissJoy29(f): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
I have lost interest in:
*Reading novels

*Making friends

*Facebooking
& WhatsApp

*Long talks with friends except face to face talks

*Following football

*Female friends

*Taking bullshit from people & making excuses for people who hurt me

*Arguing too much

*Helping people

*NIGERIA AND HER LEADERS.

CC Cassyrooy

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by omoplaycool(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Lost interest in Life.
I pray you find something /someone who changes it for you... Cheers
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by segunstone(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigerian women

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by trustworthy1(f): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Newboss:

But you're on social media nowangry

Wake up. angry
You didn't understand me. What I meant was that I prefer faceless forum like nairaland to non faceless forum. I even specified facebook as a social media that I lost interest for now in which I normally post pics and was always eager to get likes. That doesn't mean in future facebook won't interest me again or that I won't lose interest on nairaland in future.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by trustworthy1(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amakavula:
After hitting the wall abi ?
I don't understand?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Osama92(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
NTA, Nigeran Political Scene, Nigeria, Fake Friends.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Prince4mic: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
HaileSelassie:
2018 has been a roller coaster year for me.. Got a job around Feb immediately after service.. Obviously oblivious of how office politics is played, I got booted out some four months later.

Only to discover that the girl I had built my dreams with was only leveraging on me and cheating all d time. Attended a record 15 interviews after being relived no show... Gosh!

I lost interest in life itself.. I lost interest in developing relationships, Backstabbing friends, selfish FAM, mom remarrying just a year after dads death, losing that family love I once enjoyed as a last born, mehn I slipped into depression...

I long lost interest in My dear Arsenal football club, getting to watch again after Emery appointment. Lost interest in sex, lol my libido used to be up above d clouds, lost interest in my web development tutorials..

I had fixed q date to commit suicide sef, just hung on and finally opened up to my elder bro. Who admonished me not to give up!

D only thing safeguarding my sanity is working out.. Venting the frustrations on those iron bars.. I lost fat and built up muscles.

Well still haven't gotten a Job, the interviews keep coming had one on Friday, and another comes up on Wednesday, not giving up yet.. I might have Lost a great deal of my vibe, but I am getting back to my real self

Still got bouts of depression now and then, but I know it will be over soon.. Amen

a living dog is better than a dead lion.
never give up.

it's not any better in the land of the dead.
the dead will always wish to live a little longer. don't worry, it only takes time and God.

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Prince4mic: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
HaileSelassie:
2018 has been a roller coaster year for me.. Got a job around Feb immediately after service.. Obviously oblivious of how office politics is played, I got booted out some four months later.

Only to discover that the girl I had built my dreams with was only leveraging on me and cheating all d time. Attended a record 15 interviews after being relived no show... Gosh!

I lost interest in life itself.. I lost interest in developing relationships, Backstabbing friends, selfish FAM, mom remarrying just a year after dads death, losing that family love I once enjoyed as a last born, mehn I slipped into depression...

I long lost interest in My dear Arsenal football club, getting to watch again after Emery appointment. Lost interest in sex, lol my libido used to be up above d clouds, lost interest in my web development tutorials..

I had fixed q date to commit suicide sef, just hung on and finally opened up to my elder bro. Who admonished me not to give up!

D only thing safeguarding my sanity is working out.. Venting the frustrations on those iron bars.. I lost fat and built up muscles.

Well still haven't gotten a Job, the interviews keep coming had one on Friday, and another comes up on Wednesday, not giving up yet.. I might have Lost a great deal of my vibe, but I am getting back to my real self

Still got bouts of depression now and then, but I know it will be over soon.. Amen

a living dog is better than a dead lion.
never give up.

it's not any better in the land of the dead.
the dead will always wish to live a little longer. don't worry, it only takes time and God.
cheers

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by trustworthy1(f): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Albinoflash:
i smell frustration or depression.which one is it
lol not at all
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by ennon92(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
(1) Nigeria (2) Job hunting [very tough] (3) Facebook
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by hardbody: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
S3x

Feels like I have had enough to last me two lifetimes.

Nigerian women

Being paid only 12 times in a year of 365 days and 52 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Ugosample(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
HaileSelassie:

You will get a better job than the one you were booted out from

Take that from me cool

With determination and God's favour, you will prevail at the chagrin of your detractors

P.S. As long as you wrre not at fault sha for the booting out

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by cassyrooy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
I've lost interests in myself, I'm still here cos of my sister and my niece.

Making new friends.

When I see much SM messages, I'll turn off my data, I hate SM now. Facebook and IG are repulsive to me. Only Twitter excite me sometimes.

I used to hold long deep conversation but now, I don't care whatever people out there are going through. Except they're family and close friends.

I don't read books again.

It's just endless, I'm sometimes too depressed to consider relationships or meeting new females. They irk me sometimes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by babtunns(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Job hunting

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by cassyrooy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
MissJoy29:
I have lost interest in:
*Reading novels

*Making friends

*Facebooking
& WhatsApp

*Long talks with friends except face to face talks

*Taking bullshit from people & making excuses for people who hurt me

*Arguing too much

*Helping people

*NIGERIA AND HER LEADERS.

CC Cassyrooy
Hmm! Posted first before seeing this. But regardless, alot of things turn me in this life.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
madamGift:
Finding true love

My name is true love, I have found you...

Shall we?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by hardbody: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Reading novels - I own over 200 books. I just don't care.
Interior decor surfing - could spend hours jus surfing the net checking out web pages of interior decor websites and retail stores (home and away). I have lost Interest completely.
Its a pity. I can't imagine what's happening to me.
I have almost become a hermit undecided

Such a pity and you used to be very vivacious and had attacked me once in here years back. Pick up the pieces darling and trudge on. Find joy again in the bloom of life.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by trustworthy1(f): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Adakintroy:

This this detach us a lot from realities. Their are lot more fun stuff to do in reality. Lots of it.
truth
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by hotspec(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
my wife
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by anayolity: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Talkwell:

Another twin grin

I have 5 contacts on whatsapp. I don't save people's number male or female

Hehehe.... cheesy ..... There are times I just stay ... call a side chick and breakup with her for no reason... Just tired of being close to people ... I think I need my own country!!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by deleo16(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
European football league logic behind it is that it truly never ends another one will be played next year
Facebook visit 2 in a year
WhatsApp if its not urgent don't send DM
Most Nigeria music all sound the same,Brian Culbertson doing the trick

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by MissJoy29(f): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
cassyrooy:
Hmm! Posted first before seeing this. But regardless, alot of things turn me in this life.
Let me see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back / Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.