Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? (24121 Views)

My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World. / How Old Were You When You Lost Your Father? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Ibrahim505(m): 1:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Sport betting, Forex and phone addiction

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigeria and Religion

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 18, 2018
anayolity:
Good morning Family!

What are those things you've lost interest in recently?
I will start with me; work, sex ,friends, humanity,trust.

feel free to add yours..

Generally just lost interest in almost everything, am not as passionate as before only thing I do dedicatedly is smoking , drinking and reading. Never used to be like this before

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Can't think of what i have lost interest on. Don't have much of an interest in anything to begin with.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Mikeparlo12(m): 3:23am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by jojothaiv(m): 3:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Emotions
Trends
Politics..

Still learning to be less surprise again, maybe the coming of Christ will surprise me but otherwise, the surprise part of me is in the crematorium!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Lomprico2: 3:38am On Sep 18, 2018
anayolity:
Good morning Family!

What are those things you've lost interest in recently?
I will start with me; work, sex ,friends, humanity,trust.

feel free to add yours..

Which geh break your heart like this?? grin
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:50am On Sep 18, 2018
I lost interest in attending brothel to a point that detest sexuality, I lost interest in prostitutes and sleeping around and worst of all, also lost interest in going to church , life is sucks

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Analytical100: 4:07am On Sep 18, 2018
My boyfriend
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 18, 2018
EPL Football�

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by enonche85(m): 5:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Beer and "poolacki"! grin
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Spectre007: 5:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Don't give up,tho its easier said than done but still don't give up.your breakthrough is around the corner.Try praying more often,it helps too.
zicoraads:
Had the most annoying experience at work yesterday. A project I worked for, and gave everything has suddenly been canceled, due to reasons that are so stupid I can't even mention them here. Wish things turned out differently. Wish I could just push it myself.

Made me re-evaluate everything I have put in and if it's really worth it.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by JoannaSedley(f): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
I lost interest in attending brothel to a point that detest sexuality, I lost interest in prostitutes and sleeping around and worst of all, also lost interest in going to church , life is sucks
I know this day will come....
Not surprised

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by novelbuks(m): 5:35am On Sep 18, 2018
football, civil engineering (for 2 years now), fake people, soft drinks.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Women.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by ikorodureporta: 5:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Majority loosing interest in sex to join vaseline & cucumber club...

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Gkemz: 5:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Tired of our country's leadership pattern, crumbling economy, depleting value of naira in forex, tired of having a lifeless president and tired of everything that has to do with Nigeria. The country is messed up by APC.

But one thing I'm not tired of doing is praying for God's intervention for Nigeria's peace and security and removal of that wicked tyrant called Buhari from government whether dead or alive.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Reference(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2018
This forum abeg. Reflective of our sinking society. Positives are moving further apart.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Naija2mumu(m): 6:22am On Sep 18, 2018
ahnie:
Sex...my sex life z snoring!
lets activate it this winter
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Naija2mumu(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Job haunt and reading novals. Focussing on reading biography to build my empire in nearest future
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by emperorblog(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Dtymisnw:
Sex and lonliness
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Naija2mumu(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Ibrahim505:
Sport betting, Forex and phone addiction
i thought forex is paying
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by neonly: 6:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Lost interest in Life.

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by anayolity: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2018
EsotericMonk:

You should be placed on a suicide and anti-terrorism watch

Hahahah... far from it bro... cheesy
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by anayolity: 6:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Timekeeper:

Education..... Thanks for creating this thread

Good to have you here boss... From my secondary school days to my 5 years in the university I didn't have a note to call my own....
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Neminc: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Women

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Youngsage: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2018
mhd5757:
School, Nigeria, people
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by olatuneji: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2018
WOMEN.can't remember when last i had sex.

FACEBOOK

NIGERIA.No hope for its citizen.majority of the masses are suffering and smiling.

apc and pdp(all nah same].

All i think is how to leave this damn country.I dont want my unborn kids to breath the fresh air of this zoo called a NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Woa! the Anhedonia is widespread.
Not a good sign at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Crownbefitsme(f): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2018
policy12:

Very soon I say very soon, as per relationship you will smile.

Nigeria hmmm na everyone.
I hope so....thanks
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by bayocanny: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
olatuneji:
WOMEN.can't remember when last i had sex.

FACEBOOK

NIGERIA.No hope for its citizen.majority of the masses are suffering and smiling.

apc and pdp(all nah same].

All i think is how to leave this damn country.I dont want my unborn kids to breath the fresh air of this zoo called a NIGERIA.
baba, do you want to travel out?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by bayocanny: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
skarlett:
Nigeria and Religion
do you want to travel out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back / Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.