Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (79260 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I Kept All My Money In My Wife's Account, Now There's Problem / Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by mystiquerebirth(m): 1:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Are you really a lady? Scratch that, are you even human? You lack sympathy and some little empathy?

I doubt you are even a lady.

This might be a faceless forum, but you are going to be faced with worse than you wrote there in real life. Someday, your harsh words here will hit you in life as a reality. Just remember where you created the curse for yourself. And it will bite you so hard, and you won't find a solution too.

So Mote it be.

Wilfredpat22:
The truth is that you deceived him. Well we all deceive men one way or the other. You started dating when you were 29, what happened between 21-28, you were sleeping around with married men I guess

This is as a repercussion for the evils you must have done in school and to other women’s homes. Now yours will be shattered. We ladies don’t hear or listen and eventually it will lead to our downfall

Let your husband look for some one fertile and responsible. By the way Are you sure those kids are his?

5 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Easzy96(m): 1:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:
I don't even know how to start, I'm really sad and i know it is my fault, i'm sorry if it's a long read i need advise please bear with me.

When i was still single at age 29, I left a relationship that turned out be a mistake so it took time before i met someone else, at age 31 I noticed changes in my period (one month off, one month on) it has never happened to me before so i didnt take it to be anything, then it started skipping 2 months at a roll, then 3 months, i became worried cos i wasn't sexualy active at all. During this period i met my husband and we started something serious, to be on a safe side i went to see the doctor, he said i was fine that it's hormonal changes, he gave me some drugs (mostly vitamins) but it was still skipping, when my husband proposed, i went back to the doctor, he did series of tests, when results came out he said i'm having symptoms of POF, i was shocked, i cried and cried cos it's unheard of for someone my age, i told him i'm about to get married what can i do he said i should start taking hormonal injections since it's too early to be POF, i started taking it and praying all will be fine, all this while i didnt say a word of this to my husband to be or anyone else, then we got married, i took in immediately, it was the happiest day of my life, when we discovered it was triplets i cried tears of joy to the extent that my husband wondered why i was soo happy, i gave birth to 2 boys and a girl, i really thank God for his faithfulness cos i was soo nervous during the pregnancy.

My period was still skipping, then this year march it stopped completely, i went to see 2 different doctors to be sure, they confirmed i have POF (early menopause), i cried and still thank God cos he blessed me with the fruit of the womb but i couldnt bring myself to tell my husband, then he started noticing i dont buy sanitary pad anymore, he asked thinking i was pregnant i always tell him no, at a point he had to ask me if i want to make the pregnancy a surprise, that was when i knew it's time to tell him the truth, i knelt down and told him everything, i held nothing back, he was shocked that i could do something like that to him, he said i should have told him before we got married, i told him he wouldnt have married me if i told him, he was angry, he said what if the hormonal injections didnt work, it was an expensive and wicked gamble, i told him it worked that's what matters now, he abused me and walked out of the house, he didnt come home till the next day, since then things have never been the same.

He hardly talks to me except when necessary, we dont gist and joke anymore, i always beg and beg him, he says he's forgiven me but he goes back to his moody self, we hardly make love anymore, when he finally does, he doesnt look at my face, now he wants me to quit my job so i'll have my full attention on the kids, recently we had a fight about it and i told him point blank i cant quit my job the kids are fine he said i must do that, he doesnt want anything happening to them since i'm no more fertile, who says that? I cried my eyes out that night, It's not my fault nature took it's course on me, i never imagined something like this would ever happen to me.

Now he doesn't talk to me at all anymore, i'm about to tell both our families everything cos i've begged and begged him and i'm tired, i want anonymous advise that's why i'm here, please please married men and women or whoever, how do i go about this?

it is well: For those us looking for the best affiliate programs that pays handsomely, check out the company. they pay like a charity company: https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/secure/aff/go/easigrafiti1
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Amberon: 1:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Don't be deceived. In most cases people divorce due to the absence of love. If you love someone being without that person alone is torture but where there is no love there is a million excuses people make up to leave. Also, men who beat their wives don't love them one bit.
Biglittlelois:

Are you married? i feel you're married

I'm kind of scared cos i found out people divorce cos of mundane and irrelevant reasons, if you hear some of the reasons you'll be totally irritated

4 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by dasparrow: 1:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Nigerian marraiges: confusion, unforgiveness, hatred, bitterness, infidelity. This summarises most Nigerian marraiges.

OP, don't quit your job because even if you do, your husband's unforgiving azz will still kick you to the curb. Most Nigerian bred men are hard-hearted misogynists with egos the size of air balloons and toxic personalities. They don't forgive.

So if you give up your job, you are throwing yourself and your children into uncertainty and severe hardship especially since you most likely live in that third world shithole country called Nigeria. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best though. It comes with the territory when you choose to be a glorified housemaid, I mean wife.

4 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Nyceguy92: 1:43am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Kiishii post=71173414]

My sister, some secrets are better kept the way they have been. This is being realistic.
I am not sure there are a few women who would voluntarily tell a prospective suitor such a problem as yours, especially when there was hope that you could be on some treatment.

There is this three-pronged yardstick that helps us to evaluate the goodness of any decision or action we take.
Philosophers call it "Obligation," "Intention," and "Consequence." I may not explain it very well, but I will try:

Your duty (Obligation) to your family/marriage is for the best outcome;to make it to remain in one piece.
In the present circumstance, you need to do all that is humanly possible to avoid disintegration.
If you cannot provide superior argument to your husband why it is not advisable to quit your job, then quit for a start.

What is the hidden purpose (Intention) when you withheld your menstrual problem from your husband only to tell him much later?
Was it to harm, deceive, defraud, etc. My guess is that you were hopeful all will be well in the end and you would be able to conceive severally.
Well, your hubby thinks your plan was to manipulate him into marrying you knowing you had a problem. You have to disprove this notion by what you do subsequently.

Decisions and actions we take have their aftermath (Consequences). Are we ready to take the consequences?
Yes, we should be able to do so if the decision/action is the best any body could have taken given the circumstances.
If you refuse to quit your job as demanded by your husband and for reasons given by him, are you ready for the consequences?

Your husband is still letting off steam; Later, he will become realistic and calm down. Go about your normal household activities, but put in your resignation paper in your office. Tell him when you have done so. Most men would be humbled by such act of submission.

Lastly, please do not involve his, or your, people by yourself as this well aggravate the situation. Besides, it is not likely that you will escape the blame. Do not mind the childish negative comments; most of them are juveniles, who happened to have access to the internet by some stroke of luck. My opinion anyway.

5 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by friendl: 1:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Your husband is selfish ,what about couples who are married for years without no kids ,so because of POF ,he will control your life ,...that statement got me angry that you should quit your job and takes care of the kids since you are infertile

Stop begging him ,you have played your part as a wife ,you given him kids ,so far you do your own part as a wife ,..GOD bless you and give you strength ,wisdom

5 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Amberon: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Lmao
Respect55:
U don born 3 Madaam.E don do na. Wetin oga dey find again undecided
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Amberon: 1:50am On Sep 14, 2018
Wow, that was a miracle. I hope you guys learnt from that and I hope others learn too. I don't understand the rationale behind men telling women to quit their jobs.
tunesboyo:
My dear sister don't quit your job, the decision to quit or stay on your job lies with you not him. Plus that was how my dad asked my mom to quit her job then (1997) and he was retrenched the same week. Thankfully the boss my mom submitted her resignation letter to did not accept it.

It was my mom that took on from then till she retired.
Be WISE..
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Caseless: 1:53am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:

POF is also called early menopause,
Thanks for the advise.
hope your husband is not doubting the paternity of those kids. He won't say it because of their future, but he can't trust you now, so he's thinking about a lot you must have done and kept from him.

3 kids are enough. Make him see reasons to thank God for the gift. But you must also make sure he doesn't doubt their paternity.

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by darkmarky(m): 1:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Go to the blessed sacrament and cry to God. He alone can undo the hardened hearts of men.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 14, 2018
For OP:

This is your bed that you laid, now lay in it and stop disturbing.

To Others:

Honesty is the best policy and openness in a relationship is crucial.

3 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Lol..were you expecting me to give the cliche Nigerian wife "pray that God touches his heart" advice?

I say it again! She has to leave if it gets to that point. From the write up above, her husband is outright disrespectful and obviously doesn't care about her needs and wants. Imagine telling her to stay and take care of the children so that nothing happens to them since she knows she's not fertile. How insensitive!

OP apologise to him again(if you need to because this is an issue of trust and is quite sensitive too) but tell him squarely that you are not quitting your job. Also give him some more time. If he's not budging , you know what to do.

I support you! Imagine the man saying he wants nothing to do with his kids again? What monstrosity! She should leave, support herself and her kids. Nigerian men love abusing women be especially financially! If she quits her job, he will turn her to househelp!

4 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by tunesboyo(m): 2:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Amberon:
Wow, that was a miracle. I hope you guys learnt from that and I hope others learn too. I don't understand the rationale behind men telling women to quit their jobs.

It was a big miracle and at times we flash back and wonder what could have happened along the line. Plus we were 6 and all boiz grin

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Dottore: 2:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Lol..were you expecting me to give the cliche Nigerian wife "pray that God touches his heart" advice?

I say it again! She has to leave if it gets to that point. From the write up above, her husband is outright disrespectful and obviously doesn't care about her needs and wants. Imagine telling her to stay and take care of the children so that nothing happens to them since she knows she's not fertile. How insensitive!

OP apologise to him again(if you need to because this is an issue of trust and is quite sensitive too) but tell him squarely that you are not quitting your job. Also give him some more time. If he's not budging , you know what to do.
Would you give same advice if the incidence was the other way round. I mean if the husband had knowledge of his being sterile or impotent yet kept it from her? Just asking.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Celepope: 2:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Which man check if their wife buys sanitary pad? OP's case is like someone sent on an errand to the market and ended up using the money to play naiarabet.Though she eventually a won big amount, she decided to tell the person that sent her on the errand how she got the money.The man needs psychological evaluation.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by D1zion: 2:17am On Sep 14, 2018
[you're a fool for saying that,And an illiterate too for that. Read what she wrote very well before you pour out insult on her. You're too insensitive.how dare you. Q shocked shocked shocked shocked :ouote author=Wilfredpat22 post=71174969]The truth is that you deceived him. Well we all deceive men one way or the other. You started dating when you were 29, what happened between 21-28, you were sleeping around with married men I guess

This is as a repercussion for the evils you must have done in school and to other women’s homes. Now yours will be shattered. We ladies don’t hear or listen and eventually it will lead to our downfall

Let your husband look for some one fertile and responsible. By the way Are you sure those kids are his? [/quote]
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Badgers14: 2:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Sorry to say but your husband is a bit of an aśshole.

From your title, I had thought it was the multiple abortions and you couldn't get pregnant again.

Here, nature took its course and you even have 2 boys and a girl... What a perfect combination!!!

And your husband is acting up.

Dont ever quit your job, you do that, just write your obituary... not a joke!!!!

A word is enough for the wise!!
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Badgers14: 2:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Sorry to say but your husband is acting like a kid.

From your title, I had thought it you had multiple abortions back in the day and you couldn't get pregnant again now that you are married.

Here, nature took its course and you even have 2 boys and a girl... What a perfect combination!!!

And your husband is acting up.

Dont ever quit your job, you do that, just write your obituary... not a joke!!!!

A word is enough for the wise!!

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 14, 2018
This shouldn’t be an issue really... well people think differently. Who Dey born pass two for this regime we dey so. You should have told him before he married you, if he loves you he will stay. If he truly loves you now, he will still stay. It may bother you but if he truly loves you for who you are, he will stay. Situations are there in life to teach us to be tolerant, patient and humble and nothing is impossible really. Who says you can’t have kids again??
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Orelafintun: 2:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:
I don't even know how to start, I'm really sad and i know it is my fault, i'm sorry if it's a long read i need advise please bear with me.

When i was still single at age 29, I left a relationship that turned out be a mistake so it took time before i met someone else, at age 31 I noticed changes in my period (one month off, one month on) it has never happened to me before so i didnt take it to be anything, then it started skipping 2 months at a roll, then 3 months, i became worried cos i wasn't sexualy active at all. During this period i met my husband and we started something serious, to be on a safe side i went to see the doctor, he said i was fine that it's hormonal changes, he gave me some drugs (mostly vitamins) but it was still skipping, when my husband proposed, i went back to the doctor, he did series of tests, when results came out he said i'm having symptoms of POF, i was shocked, i cried and cried cos it's unheard of for someone my age, i told him i'm about to get married what can i do he said i should start taking hormonal injections since it's too early to be POF, i started taking it and praying all will be fine, all this while i didnt say a word of this to my husband to be or anyone else, then we got married, i took in immediately, it was the happiest day of my life, when we discovered it was triplets i cried tears of joy to the extent that my husband wondered why i was soo happy, i gave birth to 2 boys and a girl, i really thank God for his faithfulness cos i was soo nervous during the pregnancy.

My period was still skipping, then this year march it stopped completely, i went to see 2 different doctors to be sure, they confirmed i have POF (early menopause), i cried and still thank God cos he blessed me with the fruit of the womb but i couldnt bring myself to tell my husband, then he started noticing i dont buy sanitary pad anymore, he asked thinking i was pregnant i always tell him no, at a point he had to ask me if i want to make the pregnancy a surprise, that was when i knew it's time to tell him the truth, i knelt down and told him everything, i held nothing back, he was shocked that i could do something like that to him, he said i should have told him before we got married, i told him he wouldnt have married me if i told him, he was angry, he said what if the hormonal injections didnt work, it was an expensive and wicked gamble, i told him it worked that's what matters now, he abused me and walked out of the house, he didnt come home till the next day, since then things have never been the same.

He hardly talks to me except when necessary, we dont gist and joke anymore, i always beg and beg him, he says he's forgiven me but he goes back to his moody self, we hardly make love anymore, when he finally does, he doesnt look at my face, now he wants me to quit my job so i'll have my full attention on the kids, recently we had a fight about it and i told him point blank i cant quit my job the kids are fine he said i must do that, he doesnt want anything happening to them since i'm no more fertile, who says that? I cried my eyes out that night, It's not my fault nature took it's course on me, i never imagined something like this would ever happen to me.

Now he doesn't talk to me at all anymore, i'm about to tell both our families everything cos i've begged and begged him and i'm tired, i want anonymous advise that's why i'm here, please please married men and women or whoever, how do i go about this?

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Badgers14: 2:30am On Sep 14, 2018
babadee1:
You made a big mistake. You shouldn't have revealed it all to him at once. That is too much shock for any man to take in an instant. Instead you should have acted like it was a recent development and made an appointment to see new doctors. Then you could have shared your diagnosis with him like it was a new thing.
As it is now you just have to either give him enough time to allow him to get over it or just allow him to move on if that's what he wants to do.

You are spot on.

This was exactly my thought while reading her story.

I do feel sorry for her. In as much as the husband thought she was manipulative, I dont think she was.

I would have been angry or outraged if she couldn't have kids because of abortions she did back in the days.

In this scenario, nature knocked on her door early.

Wheew! I am heart broken for her and wish her all the best.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by trustworthy1(f): 2:32am On Sep 14, 2018
SMEConsult:
Just in case this will happen to someone else.

Never tell a person you've been keeping secrets from them especially your spouse. No one wants to hear that.

If you know he's already showing of discovering, don't go on your knees and start spilling.

Tell him you'll see a doctor. Go see a doctor different from the one that treated you. Get the result and cry all the way home.

He will be happy you have 3 kids at once and most likely share testimony of how God knew ahead and gave you the 3 kids before the mishap occurred to shame the devil.

He even now see it as a free pass to sleep with you more since there's not gonna be any fear of pregnancy.

And.... most importantly, your marriage will be protected.

Sometimes attracting sympathy is way better than apologizing.

Now, the deed has been done. Pull on with him. He may never trust you again but there are smart ways to make him do that. Sorry, private message for that.
you are full of wisdom. Something similar happened to a friend and she acted with wisdom by attracting sympathy. Bible said we should be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove.

4 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Orelafintun: 2:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:

hmm
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by jaxxy(m): 2:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Anybody can make apology even sm1 with no remorse can make an apology. There nothing wonderful or any guarantee that person is truly sorry by an apology. I won’t ask her to resign bt must do better than a apology to work this out. Action speaks louder than words they say. However she shouldn’t do anything out of emotional blackmail either bt she need to come tru with sm actions. Sm men/people won’t get over smtn like this by a mere apology. It’s kind of cheap.

Kiishii u were wrong to hide such info bt God was merciful however it will take time for ur husband to get back to the way things were. Ur actions counts cos words are smtmes cheap. This isn’t smtn u apologize and everything is just like dat, ur actions must show it equally.

While working on proper actions to get ur family back on track don’t settle for emotional blackmail cos that will feed the wrong energy and is not an automatic fix to the problem. Be humble, be sincere, be prayerful and make sure ur kids come 1st. Ur hubby will eventually get over it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Awoo88: 2:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:

There isnt more to it, i kept it from him before marriage that's why he's reacting this way, he said it was a risky gamble, and i have apologised multiple times.

I had triplets.
Don't leave your job. He is going to leave if he is determined to. Keep begging and keep being nice but don't let him stampede you.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Orelafintun: 2:42am On Sep 14, 2018
IVF is an option if you still want to get more kids but 3kids should be OK for you o. don't blame yourself for not tell him because you got pregnant atfer the diagnosis meaning you were not in early menopause when it(pof) was diagnosed. maybe you have pof now but not before.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Born2Breed(f): 2:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:

You erred and its his duty to forgive.

Three lovely kids and he still wants more.

If he refuses so be it but DO NOT ever quit your job.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by henryhemon(m): 2:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Kinggnicole:

I mean it's overboard. She has 3 kids already,What the heck is he being touchy about after she has apologised? She should kill herself? He is being disrespectful already. Dude is using this as an excuse. I mean it's even better to just have good sex without an unwanted pregnancy except he wanted to have as many kids as possible. Marriage isn't about just the kids. Ladies marry a man who is well educated and have open mind.

2 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Duru009(m): 2:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Stop this guy, early menopause doesnt happen to most ladies, the ratio is 1:1000, it is very rare.

Keep deceiving yourself !!!

Don't do the needful.

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by lielbree: 2:55am On Sep 14, 2018
thorpido:
Sometimes people talk too much! angry
I don't support keeping secrets from your partner but at the level you were(after you had the triplets),all you had to tell your hubby was that you noticed your period had stopped coming.You didn't need to go into all that details!
It will bring distrust and make him react exactly as he is doing.Unfortunately,I don't know how it can ever change with him again.Men keep these things like a scar.
Keep apologizing and hope he can soft pedal.

Whatever you do,don't quit your job.
Wisdom is profitable to direct. The girl no wise at all.
I was in a situation like this regarding a job and a guy who used to asked me out when i was single but we never dated.
Imagine me telling my husband all that detail.... I would not have a job today. Meanwhile the guy involved is a very responsible Christian man. But my husband would always think some is going on...

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by henryhemon(m): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:

Never quit your job. Yes you made a mistake but luckily you have kids now but truth is dude is overreacting. You have to reach out to people he respects and pray to God to touch his heart. He is subjecting you to emotional n verbal abuses,it's not going away anytime soon,You 've to be very strong now. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Truth is if he really loves you this won't be a very big issue it would 've been if you don't 've kids already.

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Duru009(m): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2018
There is more to this lies than you are telling us here Madam !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.